"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God...

>"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
who /liftforjesus/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGneHMMKq-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do. Seriously though.

Good post.

I lift for freedom from attachments. Jesus was very wise... much of his teachings have a lot in common with Gautama, but obviously the core teaching of submitting oneself to God does not. Regardless, we can still learn much from reading the bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGneHMMKq-g

Reporting in

I do

You two, talk.

I want to see the points you make for your sides.

What about being surrendered to good?

I lift so I can finally hear after death "well done, my good and faithful servant." Gives me chills every time I think of it.

I mean have a conversation. Please do it.

I'm ex- Muslim now atheist so Jesus is pretty far from me

Ha, this guy's penis is the size as mine!

Can you imagine that there was a time when people didn't think penis size mattered?

lul wut?

I'm in the same situation as you, but try to refrain from bringing up your lack of faith when no one asks you in particular. Nobody cares. This thread is about reps for jesus.

There's not much to say. God gave us this body in his image, so for me spending my blood, sweat, and tears to carve said body out of wood (making it as fit as possible) is a way of honoring God. Plus if Jesus died bloody and beaten hanging from a cross for me then I can handle the pain at the gym.

My workouts are intense man.

K bby

There was a time when people understood that flacid penis size is legitimately average at the image shown. Anything bigger is unnatural and seen only in animals and black people.

/Liftsforthor/ God of Strength and king of the temple of Iron.

Regardless of that, all spiritual lifts are best lifts!

They still did though, but having an aesthetically small penis was more desirable. Having a big dick made you look like a uncultured barbarian. I still don't understand why people think having a small dick when you're flaccid means it'll be the same size fully erect. I'm anywhere from 2-4 inches depending on temperature but when I'm hard I'm 7 inches.

I pray before each max set
I feel like it works

It's hard to think so. Throughout my life, I've always got shit for having 2 inch flaccid penis. Never have I heard anyone saying anything about growers.

Yeah bro. Penis inspection day at school was always my most hated day.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My teacher always used to pull on it and the other kids in the room would laugh.