Veeky Forums, i need your help

Veeky Forums, i need your help
I am the skelemode pictured, i'm 18 years old, a little over 6'1 and weigh about 135 pounds.

i've done nothing but intense running and occasional lifting up until this point in my life, i started cross country about 5 years ago and have been varsity ever since, and i lift every monday and thursday at my friends house as of a month ago. the picture was from last saturday, what can i do to not be so thin/lanky
i consume massive amounts of protien before and after each workout too.

pls save me

Read sticky use calorie planner lift hard

Stop smearing the peanut butter on your abdomen and instead try eating it with your mouth. It digests better that way

i am skinny lifting is hard no matter what
its for the aesthetic

You have to realize that it's gonna take some time for you to have a decent body since you're very thin and tall.

First thing is to make sure that you are motivated enough to keep doing it. If you're not a patient person, you might think twice.

Next, you read the fucking sticky because everything you need to know is written in it.

Then start working out and keep in mind that alimentation is as important as lifting, if not more.

Do steroids. I gained 20lb in 2 months

only hope for you is to go tranny and pray they invent an actual sex change surgery

ok thank you
no thanks
why

eat big, lift big, read sticky bigly

You get the
FRAME
HEIGHT

And you'll eventually get the
FACE

So just keep lifting and keep track of progress (monthly) to not to get demotivated.

do you use an App for tracing your calories, if yes which one?

Because you eat like a girl. Has it not occurred to you to just eat more?

you know you can start by eating food

i eat lots i just run it all off and have a fairly high metabolism
nah i just make big dinners and eat em
thanks
will do friendo

You don't eat "lots", you eat til you're full and think you are. I can guarantee you're eating less than 3000 kcals/day. Been there, done that, just eat more.
Also high metabolism is a meme, and if it's not you have a serious medical condition and need to see a doctor ASAP.

i will consume more thank u friend

Just start lifting and eating heavy. some say cardio kills gains so you may want to cut back on that.

ok i will thanks

Is there a sticky somewhere of how to moderate steroids and do it in a safe way?

eat more

every week weigh yourself, if you haven't gained weight add 1000 calories, when you finally gain weight find your tdee by experimentation. count calories or you'll under eat.

Have you tried eating food? Seriously, its so damn simple just eat more than you consume. Doesnt even really matter what you eat, as long as it has some protein youll build muscle if your workout program is decent

>tfw poorfag that can barely afford food
>forever stuck as a skeleton

No bullshit how do you fucking get them

>150g oats
>400ml milk
>80g raisins

Put it all in a bowl wait 5 minutes...eat (oats are cooked when they are milled, no need to cook them yourself)

1100 calories, 33g protein, 29g fat and super fucking cheap.

500ml wholemilk...forgot that

I was you and here is how I got big.

>eat a big breakfast w/ protein shake
>eat a big snack, almost as filling as breakfast
>eat a big lunch w/ protein shake
>eat another big snack
>eat big dinner w/ protein shake

>drink a gallon of whole milk every two days.

This is what I did to gain mass because like you I'm active most all day (work construction) then hit the gym on top.

So
>4-5 meals a day minimum.
>3 protein shakes throughout the day w/ milk
>even more whole milk

OP has the height but his frame is by no means special

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Are you me?

dude i don't know are you fast as fuck?thanks
i just had lots of food i'm at about 3500 cal