What feelings does it evoke in you when you see a once mighty power player turn into a senile old man?

what feelings does it evoke in you when you see a once mighty power player turn into a senile old man?

disappointment that they're still alive. regret that they weren't shot and killed when in power

GB senior was always a giant nerd and never got respect outside of Reagan era retards.

Get behind me Satan!

The fuck? Reagan fans hated him.

I thought the only reason he got elected was cuz of how much everyone loved Reagan and he was his guy or some shit.

this always hit so hard

He was against Reagan's policies until Reagan won. He thought Reagonomics and evangelist pandering were dangerous, until he had to tow the line to be the Republican option. If Reagan was Trump, Bush would be the Republicans that ran against him.

>Obama? I’m CIA

Well he was fucking right. Like GB1 a bit more now.

He's not senile.

I always like bush senior, he had a certain respectability to him

WASP's establishment last hurrah we will never get a proper American president again

>tfw one of the best presidents in recent memory will be completely overshadowed by all the shit

This, we need the WASP culture to become the dominant one again

He was pretty based. Oversaw the fall of communism and the 'new world order' of American hegemony without anything significant going bad, did not let aggression stand in the Middle East but didn't get the country stuck in a quagmire there, set the US up to be globally competitive with NAFTA, stood up to the Israelis (as much as any US president has)...

Had a talk with him once, really fit the bill as a president. Never met a guy with such a rounded-out knowledge of politics, military, economics, the whole shebang. Certainly gets my vote as one of the last true presidents. Didn't strike me as much of a pragmatist as Nixon, but he got the job done.

Calvin Coolidge was the last wasp president, everyone after him was a zog slave

>mfw the US got KRUAT'd and BEANED

I don't know which one is worse, the US beyond saving now

How did he end up as head of the cia after only a few years in government? Was the old wasp old boys club really like that? Or was he involved with the cia at an earlier age unbeknownst to us?

Voodoo economics? Trickle down theory? Compassionate conservatism?

All H slogans, and all anti-Reagan.

The reason he won is Mike Dukakis got on an actual tank and put a huge bucket helmet on his head, wore a shit eating grin as they took him for a ride, and never recovered.

Plus help from the deep state, of course. H was CIA through and through, and again, likely involved in the JFK assassination.

Skull and Bones, dude. Skull and Bones.

>predominant ancestry
its all just pink mystery meat. My amerimutt

Yeah but still, skull and bones accepts a dozen new people for every class year at Yale or whatever, it's not enough to end up as director of cia after a few years as a house rep or whatever bush senior did after he was done with the oil biz

The bush family is like...the skull and bones of the skull and bones if you know what I mean, i have a feeling their total net worth is vastly underestimated and down played as well

>and the Lord said, dat ass was like...

>senile
He aint senile, he has full control of his mental faculties. It's his body that's failing him.