Lay out in the sun for 30 mins, a week and a half ago

>Lay out in the sun for 30 mins, a week and a half ago

>Still red like a tomato

How do you even tan as a pale person? I don't peel, I don't burn, I just look perpetually out of breath/embarrassed...

bumping for interest

I'm a dirty half-blood ginger but luckily only cursed with pale skin and not red hair.
I get farmer's tans that are only "tan" compared to the rest of my body. Still pretty pale though.
I also get sunburns but they peel and go back pale.

Tanning salon, use the upright machines (if they have them).

As a pale orc i find that you can only tan if you're consistently out in the sun at medium exposure. If you go out a lot in a couple of days you'll go red but if you consistently stay out in decent weather you'll tan.

Less direct sunlight.
More sunlight while outdoors in general.
You'll findlove that it works better and you won't look like a tomato or freckle too badly.
But freckles tend to look cute on women, so you never know.

Fuck knows, I always found it easy to tan.

i went out for first sunny day and lied on the grass for like 1 and half hour
i was red as fuck and now my entire back looses skin

I
IM SHEDDING SKIN

I'm the same way. Check out melanotan. It's a peptide you inject into subcutaneous fat with an insulin needle to stimulate melanocytes. I've been meaning to try it for months.

>Layed out in the sun for 1 hour every day for about 2 weeks
>No change whatsoever in my skin color
Pale master race

I tanned and when the tan went away I had lots of brown spots, not pretty. Spent alot of time, regret it. Didn't slay any more pussy than before. Shoulda listened to Veeky Forums

As a pale guy with Norwegian master race genes I find rollerblading/running/walking when the sun is about to go down works best. That way you don't get the horrible midday sun and it is at an angle where it hits your stomach while you are upright.

Go to a tanning place once a week for a couple of weeks and slowly build up to a decent tan, then just maintain it by going outside

>tanlets
When will they learn?

Every winter, when I look like the #1 kebab Killa vlad

Why the fuck do you want to get fucking nigger skin, you fucking retard?

Why the fuck does every idiot white person want to burn themselves until they look like a brown person?

Absolute subhuman retardation.

Chill my main main. Take your ai, you're pretty emotional.

>white people

Is 10th grade taking its toll on you

being pale is great man, you gotta own that shit and be like snow.

Why would you want to tan? I say this as a hispanic man who lives in Texas.

It's my white privilege.

Because people say it's gross when you can see my blue veins in my shoulders and arms

It's not gross dude, ignore them.

Who is this cum coaxer?

Eat lots of carrots.

Jergens natural glow for fair skin. Twice a week. Just a slight hint of "tan" that will fix what you are feeling my good kid.

Go somewhere and have them spray it on. Comes out better then you'd think.

>mom is white as paper
>dad is tree bark skinned native american
>end up red skinned and freckled
>try to tan
>Look like mold beef jerky

Fuck this gay earth

post pics

is that what big lenny is on

that's what happens dumby

I read that as "blue veins in my dick"

I need to get outta here and book a skin cancer check.

I missed five days of aromasin last week. Gained 10 pounds and snapped on some nig ego stopped to ask for directions while I was cutting the hedge.