Which of these shitcoin had made a lot investors kill themselves?

Which of these shitcoin had made a lot investors kill themselves?

which one of these streets has made pajeet shit himself?

this one

Iota is still up almost 100,000% from ico
Who has killed themselves over it other than polfags with their worry

IOTA bagholders still believe that they are gonna make it. So, LINK or DB.

I think DGB hodlers are all pretty much dead at least IOTA is in the top ten market cap

i can see digibyte mooning again eventually
iota on the other hand, will probably result in a lot of suicides/homelessness when it bleeds to death
particularly on reddit

IOTA seems to have a significant market of investors. Reddit is full of richkids too, but not that it affects much of the market. With the way things are going, I think IOTA is heading DGB's path.

its climbing atm

bitconnect is too

Definitely DGB, pathetic marketing team still trying to shill on twitter.

DGB had a slow and gruesome death Anyone who didn't pull out by now is too retarded to even know how to successfully commit suicide.

As someone who missed to sell off after the pump I still managed to go out with profit. It's also my reminder shitcoin to never trust PnDs

Dgb was always a shitcoin with zero innovation. Contrast that with iota, the main dev CfB invented proof of stake which half the coins are riding on, including eth

Regardless of where you are on the internet; any time IOTA gets discussed objectively, the IOTA bagholders will arrive and shitpost it into oblivion.

Case in point.

Once the IOTA cultists discover a negative comment, they notify their brethren so they can "refute" the post (using only ad hominems) until nothing else gets discussed. Occasionally, the developers appear and threaten to sue everyone.

At the end of the day, the IOTA cultists will say it was a victory over white supremacy. Then it will get swept under the rug on all IOTA channels. They will ban anyone who mentions what actually took place.

Shortly afterwards, the devs will write a lengthy blog post detailing their heroic struggle against hate and intolerance. The IOTA cultists will celebrate another victory for their shitcoin, while everyone else is left scratching their heads.

The IOTA internet gestapo NEVER sleeps. Their crusade won't end until EVERYONE takes their shitcoin seriously.

If you encounter an iotie, just smile and give them encouragement. Tell them it will all be ok. It's not worth causing an incident.

DGB because iota is still a good investment

Holy shit you're autistic as fuck dude. I own ZERO (0) IOTA and think you're an absolute twat. gb2

If you buy IOTA you hate money. This shitcoin tanked even harder after other alts recovered 1.5-2x from the September bloodbath.

Signatum was brutal. There were people actually buying in at above 3500

>the main dev CfB invented proof of stake which half the coins are riding on, including eth
Peercoin was the first proof of stake coin, get your facts right.

>being this triggered
I don't care if they suck nigger dick while blogging about the virtues of vegan transgenderism, as long as the technology is good. Take your ideology back to pol

Regardless of where you are on the internet; any time IOTA gets discussed objectively, the IOTA bagholders will arrive and shitpost it into oblivion.

Case in point.

Once the IOTA cultists discover a negative comment, they notify their brethren so they can "refute" the post (using only ad hominems) until nothing else gets discussed. Occasionally, the developers appear and threaten to sue everyone.

At the end of the day, the IOTA cultists will say it was a victory over white supremacy. Then it will get swept under the rug on all IOTA channels. They will ban anyone who mentions what actually took place.

Shortly afterwards, the devs will write a lengthy blog post detailing their heroic struggle against hate and intolerance. The IOTA cultists will celebrate another victory for their shitcoin, while everyone else is left scratching their heads.

The IOTA internet gestapo NEVER sleeps. Their crusade won't end until EVERYONE takes their shitcoin seriously.

If you encounter an iotie, just smile and give them encouragement. Tell them it will all be ok. It's not worth causing an incident.

Still holding 100k but I bought them at 116.