Reality is oppressive

>reality is oppressive

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

pastebin.com/g9NzBZi8

It's these fucks that seem to jiggle my spur

mirrors are there to see if you've got the right posture and doing the excersice right.

but this is probably not a gym but a jerk-off dungeon

They don't deserve the term "gym"

They're finally closing Planet Fitness?

Nah
> what you got against my gym

Bout to say, this is worse than Planet Fatness.

>her gym

If she's female, why is she trying to look like a man?

>a jerk-off dungeon

Aka my homegym desu

have an upvote good sir!

This really proves that the people running this "gym" don't have any serious training experience nor do they want to have anyone there doing any kind of actual exersice.

America's first queer gym is probably full of people with awful form since they can't see what the fuck they're doing

This just goes to show that for 99% of the world, going to the gym is a virtue signal. You do it to show that you do it, not to do it.

lel. so it will last, what, a month?

According to the article it's been open since 2010

I should be surprised, but somehow I'm not. It's gotten to the point that I'm not even remotely surprised that these people bend over backwards to "promote inclusivity" by removing a decoration that allows them to look at themselves. It's actually gotten to where I'm not surprised, just disappointed. And angry, of course.

Might as well just take out all the lights and block the windows so nobody can see anything. No judgment. So inclusive.

I want to open a gym where there are no weights or equipment and only mirrors.
People would just go there for the sick lighting for their instagram pics and for socializing.
I'd be doing other gyms a favor for drawing away their chads who hog all the equipment.
I bet I'd get more people than this sham of a gym.

All her patrons have no visible muscle mass whatsoever. Only has two benches and what looks like a squat rack. Has big ass plates that are probably like 10lbs.

Probably bought all that equipment for herself, but realized that lifting required effort so opened a gym with only her homegym equipment being shared by 10 people at a time, removed mirrors because they've all just been lifting 10s and haven't progressed at all, and don't want to see that they've been wasting their time and money on a shitty gym.

Mirrors are for checking your form.

Fucking shit this makes me mad.

here's a tip, if you're getting triggered by your own reflection then go see a shrink because you're madder then a hatter

>mirrors
>checking your form

Mirror gave me a reason to do cardio and made me think I was doing my exercise right.
I wish there was a side mirror to check my posture though.