Fuck I'm a manlet, should I lie?

Fuck I'm a manlet, should I lie?

>I'm a manlet
Your seed should never go anywhere near a female's womb. The best thing you can do for mankind is to kill yourself.

Reply honestly. Then ask her weight.

why?

if you lie then she'll inmediatly know once she sees you and you'll never get to fuck her no matter how smooth you are after this

Shut up
How tall
> if 5'10" just round to 6'0

Ask her if you can count your hair as part of your height

>how tall are you?

Lel, that question came out the blue

Just tell her the truth it cuts right through most girls as long as you are taller will give it a shot anyway.

Memes aside as long as you aren't below like 5'7 girls aren't going to be able to tell the difference. Just say 6 foot even if you are 5'8 5'9ish

>I'm 6'4 in a hat
You don't have to tell her you meant wizard hat.

This can be a good idea or a bad idea. OP should post a pic of her because this is a moot point if she's blatantly not fat. She looks relatively slim in the pic so that could backfire pretty bad, pretty easily

Lie by not more than two or three inches

good idea to expose hypocrisy.
bad idea if you want to get laid.

Manlet is a meme. If you haven't noticed how short you are before coming to Veeky Forums, you aren't that short.

lie by 3 feet minimum so you can just say youre 6'

>it's just a meme
>she doesn't even care
then why would she ask, manlet?

>"How much do you weight?"

>just a meme
Suuuuuureee

Lie if you only intend to draw out this chance once.
tell the truth if you hope she's ok with it and it might develop into something more.

To verify if he's actually a manlet, you mongoloid. My point is if you're like 5'10" and you've never felt short before coming to Veeky Forums, you aren't.

>literally posting a meme

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...

why do women even do this
it's almost too much of a hassle to fugg them already
why do you have to be so vain
>t. king of manlets (6'0)

thats why you put your height in the bio

>My point is if you're like 5'10" and you've never felt short before coming to Veeky Forums, you aren't.
ehhh I don't know about that one short stuff

d e v i l i s h

You are only a manlet if you choose to be
If you don't care about it and don't fret over it or bring it up, no one will give a shit unless it is really bad

THIS IS THE ONLY AWNSER. At this point she probably wont fuck you so you might as well point out her hypocrisy

one time i went on a double-date, having never met the other dude or his girlfriend. When we all met up, I made a joking comment on how I've never been the tallest person in a group before (I'm 5'11 and lots of taller friends).

without realizing at first, this butthurt the manlet so very, very badly. he spent the rest of the night validating himself to me. Telling me about his gun collection, showing me his biceps, how many fights he's won, how many deer he's killed. Then he starts telling me how he could beat me up.

>smile and nod

He wants to arm wrestle me as a show of his strength. The tips of his fingers come up to like the base of my thumb. I have to scoot my elbow back. He's basically vertical and I'm 45 degrees. We start. I immediately give it my all and nearly pin him. He jumps up, puts his whole body over the table and directly behind his arm, lifts his elbow off the table, leans into my arm and still needs to put significant effort into pushing me back. He claims victory while I'm still reclining and in the normal arm-wrestle stance.

He's smug the rest of the night until he gets blackout drunk and starts crying about depression.

Manlets are more insecure than 12 year old girls.

you should LDAR

Kill him, gild his corpse and put it on the hood of your car.

It's true, don't even do it in jest
Manlets have a short temper when it comes to their stature

>Manlets are more insecure than 12 year old girls.

You're a manlet too tho

>5'9

He got shat on when he was younger.
Why even mock him? You're already taller.

I wasn't even thinking at the time; forgot about manlet rage. It was just a strange feeling being a full head taller than everyone I'm with.

She is concerned about her height, so maybe she is a little bit tall

Tell her if she is a giraffe, or something

Joe Rogan is cool desu

6'2-6'4" is God Tier
6'5+ is too tall
6'-6'1" is alright
below 6' is fucking manlet. I feel bad for the manlets who make charts like this to feel better.

Source: Am 6'6", have been all the heights I listed.

Who cares? Elliot Hulse is 5'9 and he looks great. You can't tell the difference between someone who is 5'9 and someone who is 5'10 so just chill and don't stress

No, become thicc and become my bf :3

Might as well just start doing hormone therapy if your 5'9" or below, you're basically a girl as is

how's the weather up there? you play basketball? how often do you hit your head? Heh. you're pretty tall!

I agree 6' here and happy, obv i measure myself barefooted. Gf is 5'7-5'8 and laughs at everyone her height or shorter that is a male. She said she wouldnt date anyone she couldnt go out with in heels, if she would appear taller. Topkek manlets

FUCK OFF MANLETS FUCK OFF LANKLETS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE INSECURE CUNTS IN MY LIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

elliot hulse is 5'7, as you can see when hes next to frank yang

>tfw 5'10" king of manlets masterrace
feels good

>6'3", almost 6'4 when waking up
towelguy.png

Just say you're 4'10. Pretend to be a literal midget and do some banter.

kek i like this idea

y-your gfs a whore bitch

>I am 2 inches too tall to be loved
>this means I will shift the scale up 2"
nice try spriggan

>Who cares

Ask her how much she weighs

Two routes:
She is a womanlet, concerned about meeting a lanklet
Or
She is a behemoth, concerned about meeting manleticus prime
Is she fat?

5'9 is absolutely average and well above the cut off point to be referred to as a manlet.

Just send her a picture of your dick and call it a day

>5'9 is absolutely average and well above the cut off point to be referred to as a manlet.

Average if you include old timers who grew up malnourished and shit

Among today's youth? You short as fuck nigga

ONLY ROSIE O'DONNELL

Lying about your height makes you look insecure. Just tell her your real height and if she's not a vapid cunt she won't mind

If you plan on meeting up don't lie more than 2 inches.

I think this applies a lot to women in high school and college, because after graduating or being 22+....women are going downhill and myself being 5'8-5'9" (and I wear lifts in my shoes for 2") I can say I dont have problem pulling pussy, even from girls that are taller than me

what I find hilarious is when men up their height by 2"-4", tall girls lower their heights by 2-4"

Its pretty funny when a girl say's she's 5'7" or 5'6" and Im standing eye to eye with them at 5'9"

reminder

Retard? I'm a giant and I can respect that i'm too tall.

Retard? You think 6'4" is "god tier" when in reality 6'2" is god tier

t. 6'

If she rejects you because of your height do this

For a manlet

Clearly can't read. 6'2"-6'4" is God tier. Unless you come from a country of manlets.

Aww. Thanks user. You're too kind

I fucking read it you idiot, that's why I'm saying 6'2" is the cutoff for lankster, not the bottom of "god tier"

Why don't you go back to sucking Jamal's cock, Elias

Say youre height in cm, girls are too stupid to convert inches to cm

183 vs 185 (6'0'' vs 6'1'')
literally 2cm difference and that obnoxious comparison

I second this chart. I'm 6'1 so I still fall in the same category but this chart seems reasonable to me. I know plenty of guys who are shorter than me and slay way more sloots.

To be honest, the bet service a manlet can do is bend over and service superior lanklets. Then when they're done with you, they can pass their seed to women, but manlets shall always remain as objects to be used by lanklets.

No homo, of course.

Tell her your dick height, but be funny about it.

It makes a big difference bucko

Man wtf are those telletubbies doing!

I'm a manlet and it wouldn't even phase me if someone said what you said.

People are different.

Delusional

Having a good time.
No homo.

"You just close your eyes, open your mouth, and suck it like it's a popsicle. You can't bite though or you won't get ice cream at the end". -Andrew Davenport Teletubbies creator.

6'2 here.
every tall guy knows that manlets constantly try to validate themselves and constantly try to prove that theyre better than you any chance they get.

short man syndrome is real as fuck

Post height in your bio... then no need to lie/deal with that question. Even exaggerate... whatever.

6'2" in non manlet terms is just above the average "slightly tall". If you wanna be considered tall, you need to be 6'2. Below 6'2 is just average. Not the cut off point.

T.brainlet

im 5'11 and unironically wearing 2 inch insoles, thanks Veeky Forums

"how much do you weigh?"

>tfw 6'2'' and wear insoles
>wow user how tall are you!?
>only 5'10'' Wish I was a bit taller
>5'8'' manlets who lied about their height are embarrassed.

Come to Australia then, where even the manlets are chads.

>state height in cms
>girl is too dumb to convert it from inches to cms although it is already in cms

You're a bright little one, aren't ya?

are insoles /comfy/ ? and does it work?

>he's actually considering lying about his height to a woman

'big enough to toss you around' or some non-autistic version of that

Can I still grow at 18 if I haven't grown in 2 years? I'm 6'2 but no one is safe these days...

If I'm 5'11" should I just say 6' on Tinder? Never had a problem IRL.

say 6'0.5" so it doesn't seem like you're rounding

lol ok.

Why does everyone does this?
Are americans retarded?
If you are below 5'11.5 then say 5'11 retard.
Seriously I met so many people that say they are 6'0 and then ask how tall I am and I say 6'0 and they say:
>No way bro you are like 6'3 because I'm 6'0.
The worst thing of all is they ask if you measure with shoes or without shoes like fucking retards.