[Theory] Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark) as the quintessential manlet

First off, he is 5'7. Please take this into consideration.

In every move he is mostly typecast to a position of authority - police officer, the main antagonist, the hero protagonist etc where he can channel his power manlet energy to do good or evil.

He is also prone to manlet rage as this episode of his earlier life is taken into consideration:

Quote:
>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye

In the movie boogie nights he plays a young dumb guy with a huge cock. It's obvious in the film that the women see him not as a man but more as a human dildo there.

Also his wife and the mother of his children is taller than him, so he is trying to prevent manlet hell for his offspring.

If this is actually true, I would probably actually gently gesture at my sides while laughing if I saw him in real life

what do you want me to do with this info?

And yet he still gets laid... unlike you.

Doesn't matter because girls don't enjoy sex with manlets.

what if they have a giantess fetish?

He probably does enjoy se with them tho, and that's all that matters.

>Rich
>Famous
>Attractive
You can't really ask for much more

Most actors are short. It takes a lot of courage and delusion to make it big in Hollywood, and tablets have both in spades.

>t.beta

>tablets

It's the final frontier of overcompensation

I wouldn't trade my height for money and fame and being 5'7"

Found the manlet.

>"At least I'm taller than those vietnam fucking shits"

t. Mark Marky Mark Wahlberg

kek nice edit

is he 5'7 or 5'8?

t.vietnam fucking shit

look at all these pathetic manlets.

i bet i get more pussy than all of them