These guy on youtube don't drink any water (they dry fast regularly and only get water from their raw...

These guy on youtube don't drink any water (they dry fast regularly and only get water from their raw food/fruitarian/juice diet) and claim this is how your pee should look if your kidneys are working properly to filter shit out...

youtube.com/watch?v=nph3HPg6a6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWPKOWd_fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ygbaCt1U
youtube.com/watch?v=txOi0iC9ROg

Is this real/true? I always thought having clear or slightly yellow pee was a sign of good health...

They look like death.

look at their fucking faces
does any of them look healthy and strong ?

fucking dumb shits jesus christ

OP you've been meme'd

> I'm thirsty just looking at these guys

>don't drink water
>200ml piss now carry out everything you'd normally piss out across 2000ml
the only 2 things these guys are going to achieve are kidney+bladder stones and looking like keith richards at half his age

Clear is good, that means your body has enough water so it lets the excess water through without diluting it too much with stuff (which makes it yellow). This guy is a mong. Give me studies that confirm having brown piss is healthy baka

These people are beyond retarded

are they claiming good health? they look like absolute chit lmao

Bumping this thread to show everyone what gain goblins looks like.

Your kidneys filter out only enough fluid to keep your body functioning and your electrolyte levels balanced.

If you dont intake enough water, but you continue to excrete, yes, your kidneys will continue to filter the same nitrates and cellular waste. Except you will excrete less fluid.

This puts unnecessary strain on the kideys.

DRINK WATER YOU FUCKING MONGS. You're 60% fluids, your precious bodily fluids need rejuvenated regularly (which is why I only drink pure grain alcohol and rain water, Mandrake)

I see animals drinking water all the time but I've never once seen them purposely not drink. Even the camel drinks everytime it comes by water.

Let them kill themselves.

Please don't fall for this meme, user.
There are quicker and easier ways to commit suicide.

JUST

Guys, you don't actually have to ingest any food to survive, food kills our organism since it absorbs all the bad stuff from food while shitting all the healthy stuff, if you're healthy, you don't have to shit AT ALL.

you'll die if you do it long enough

only people i know who would do this are boxers. because they need to get rid of the water to meet their weigh ins. why anyone else would do this is beyond me.

can't wait until these guys get kidney stones

hahaha holy fuck

Imagine him walking into a Doctor's office a hospital and saying this shit.

>your pee should look as if you have end stage kidney failure if your kidneys are working properly

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard all year

And I hope those comments are filtered. Otherwise you have a lot of stupid fucking people interested in this shit.

Although that might be a good thing actually. Just another way to kill morons

>S T O N E S
>T
>O
>N
>E
>S

As someone who has had to deal with kidney stones his whole life this is the most insane fucking thing I've ever heard. I know the very definition of agony, having passed dozens of stones, as big as 10mm and more, and having gone through many painful surgeries and procedures. If he had just one of my experiences he'd hang himself in shame for such stupidity

further evidence for a mandatory iq test before being allowed to post shit on the internet

Gotta make the kidneys fail to confuse the kidneys and grow stronger kidneys am i right?

Regardless of the condition of their physical health anyone who collects their own to show the world is disturbed in a mental way.

yeap