I started Working Out today as well as a healthy diet...

I started Working Out today as well as a healthy diet... Assuming I stick to it how long untill I get ripped with six pack and all that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About 5 years if everything is done correctly

oh id say a month

this

jesus dude, you have nice C cups

haha nice meme my good sir ;)

kys

What are you after? Post pic

What about those fucking man tits that 've been there since I was 8

Lose fat, lose dem tiddles

Simple

Would you sucky sucky?

Looks like you have 30+ % body fat, 2 years if you go to the gym 4 days a week, lift heavy, cut your calories 500. Good luck.

2-3 years if you want loose skin 3-5 years if less loose skin. Think about how overweight you must be, since it appears you're like 30-40% bodyfat. That means with a consistent diet and losing weight at 1.5 lbs a week you would need to lose what looks like 70-80 lbs of fat easy. 13 months of diet at least. You'd lose lean muscle mass at the same time and then need to slowly bulk up after.

I heard surgery would be needed... how likely is it?

Doable but about 4-5 years of work. Upside is you will be healthy for the rest of your life.

Training & cutting for 3 years, done seriously

I was hoping for a year but ok... I'm 20 years old and kinda have a good metabolism (I just eat like a fucking pig)

Also I'd like to go about this naturally, not with any kind of weird anabolics or medicine

There will be no space for any kind of "bulk". It'll recomping only.

Considering you being very fat, how do you think you can deal with it?

Hey user, I was not far from your state, tits included. What are you now, ~95Kg? 100Kg?

Lost 12Kg so far, currently 86Kg. But I was already < 80Kg in the past and still had gyno, so I went through surgery, and I think you should expect the same eventuality in your case, judging by areola size, breast fold and amount of excess skin. I doubt you'll get a flat chest naturally, ever - sorry if it's bringing you down but that's jusy my observation.

Now I'm still cutting, my plan is to go to 80Kg and see if any additional skin exceesion is needed and/or followup surgery. Had to stop lifting post-surgery for a few months, and hope to get back to the gym in about 1 additional month.

Well I was hoping I could spent a Year thinning down with a strict and balanced diet (only eating home food no fast food) and a 5 days a week workout... and then starting getting protein supplements or otherwise eating lots of meat and protein rich food and bulk back up

You could get "ripped" (R.I.P skin) in a year, you'd have little muscle mass and a fuck ton of loose skin tho.
If you have disposable income and can afford surgery to fix loose skin it's definitely one way to do it. But after that you'll still have to build muscle which takes a while.

If you go the long route and are after the body posted above, it's gonna take a few years. However since you're 20 you could easily lose 0.5-1lbs a week and have no problems with loose skin. That's 25-50 lbs of fat gone after a year, you'll look a lot better and people will mire.
Don't let time discourage you, being fit is a commitment for life, how much is a few years of getting to a decent point compared to a life time of being healthy and jacked?

Hmmm are surgeries of this type expensive? Dangerous? Or could they leave you scarred?

>expensive
That depends on many factors, not only your financial state but also any medical coverage you might have. I didn't pay a dime, because I had full coverage.

>dangerous
Depends on what type of surgery you go through. I not only got fat removed, but also breast tissue excision and skin removal under full anesthesia. There is no safe surgery and don't let anyone tell you differently, it's all a question of weighing benefit to risks.

>could they leave you scarred
Again, depending on what you do, they WILL definitely leave you scarred. Mine will only stop healing in about 8 months.

That's my mindeset! Actually although my physique may suggest otherwise I'm really fast and strong(85 kg 1.74 m. Manlet)...

Go back to /pol/, Jontron.

Assuming your insurance doesn't cover the expense of the surgery... How much would you pay for it on your own? (Assuming you could afford it)

Why /pol/ and who the fuck is Jontron

At least 20,000.

Googled it and keked

>strong
Well it'd be kinda sad if you weighed this much and were weaker than average.
>fast
Is this bait? If it isn't I wish you luck in your journey senpai

eat a lot of fiber to soak up estrogen holy shit those are huge

don't for a week and do some pushups

No I'm serious... I run faster than most people on par even with fit people and have good endurance as well! (Not shitting) but again my problem is that I eat like a fucking pig

Any fiber rich foods you'd suggest?

This is a good idea , you really don't have to follow a "strict" diet for now , just cutting the bullshit like fast food sodas and eating reasonable portions. Don't fall for the protein meme either , with a reasonable diet there is no need for supplementation. Count 1,5 year to get to a normal weight and 2 two three to get ripped. keep in mind that its is increasingly difficult to loose fat so the first layer will be gone faster than the last ones , consistancy is the most important thing , set you simple objectives but stick to them. Good luck.

Thanks user...

>Looks like you have 30+ % body fat
You're right but that's a real low number. It's like 50+

It's one of these people. Yeah sure you're fat as fuck and have endurance beyond anyone else in the world.

Sometimes I wonder how I ever got laid

Don't listen to him. Buy a multivitamin and some potassium supplements. Zinc and D3 are good for testosterone. Buy some kratom which is an opiod you can legally buy in most states and pretty much completely removes your appetite (it does for me anyway). Buy an 11 pound bag of unflavored protein from myprotein, probably cheapest place to get it.

Fast for 5 days a week on your vitamins and water. Use kratom to get high and get rid of your hunger. On Saturday and Sunday take about 120g of protein from your powder. Mix in some stuff like strawberries as they have less than 10 calories and give you potassium. In total you should be consuming around 1100 calories a week.

Assuming you're about 240 right now, you can expect to hit 180 (I'm guessing you're around 6 feet) by august this way. This is really extreme, but if you want results it's the best way to do it. 500 kcal deficit is bullshit, you literally don't need any food when you have that much fat stores.

reddit . com/r/IAmA/comments/1o5ndh/iama_guy_who_went_from_430_pounds_to_170_pounds/

Yeah sure , show the fat beginner guy the extreme road instead of the proven one , that'll help him learning how to learn to take care of his body...

I'd rather wait till next year's August... I like having a metabolism and being healthy ya know

>I like having a metabolism and being healthy ya know
You're not healthy right now.

Do some research on metabolism before you spout some stupid shit like that.

Those nipples look perfect for breastfeeding and tittyfucking.

I'm the surgery guy, and you're better off than I was physically, and apparently mentally. I'm still a virgin and a large part of that is due to my fear of being laughed at.

That would ruin my already average metabolism and further destroy my health... I'd rather take baby steps towards stoping being a fat ass

Hmmmmm let's hook up then

Oh god the autism...

Only if you swallow user.

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ground control to major tom my sides have left the stratosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the payment, gym subscriptions dont grow on trees

T-Thanks a-user

I'll stick to free tits, asses, and pussies. I'm not going to pay for a man with hairy tits and big nipples.

>Taking all of this seriously
Don't be a fagg

There isnt any helping you user jesus christ.

You are only fooling yourself dude lmao

Ok... I certainly don't run like a 100 meter runner or anything (no way) but I'm on par with most skinny/normal/almost fit people

I'm no fag, I'm just a guy who likes women, tits, and ass. Nothing homo here.

user...your meds

I also walk like 2-3 km a day(although I sweat like shit) due to attending classes and hanging out with friends

No homo as well I was just breaking your balls relax

Break my balls?
I can bust a nut in you.
No homo.

Are you sure you're not a girl? Those are pretty nice tits, despite the hair.

Last time I checked I was a guy yeah

...and that is why I got the operation. Those responses are really the type I got when I was 10 and it scarred me for life, so much so that even now after the surgery I don't feel good about myself yet. Hopefully that will change over time.

Everyone on this board will tell you that weight loss is 90% diet so refine that first.... you big fatty.

>just get hooked on an opiate to solve your problems!

Op what is weight and height?

87 kg and 1.74 m "tall"

thnx!

Do not do this.

were you fat at 8?

likely gyno, try estrogen blockers.
if that doesnt work youll need surgery

If this is your mindset then you will never make it.

what do you mean? exactly?

We have the same body figure bro, but I'm 6'6" 325lb.

I'd like to know if I should drop some weight via cardio first or just hit the weights right out off the bat.

Pic is what I want.

Currently 36% bmi

fuck dude man tits suck. had 'em all my life. remember going on holiday to see family in the philippines once and one of the biggest memories of my childhood was this girl who was 9ish (my age at the time) and she was obviously talking to another girl in tagalog about my man tits. in school i'd get bullied by this fucking douchebag who would act all buddy buddy to me and would suddenly grope my man tits, he once did it in class while the teacher was out and when he went off to sit down everyone in the classroom had seen what had happened and it was just silence until the teacher came back in. stuff like that has left me with a lot of confidence issues even into my 20s. it's one of the biggest barriers for me to go to the gym IMO, i don't want to be laughed at. whenever i go out i wear another t-shirt underneath whatever i'm wearing to 'push' everything down so my man tits aren't as obvious. i wear a coat to make my silhouette less apparent. if i take the coat off and sit with friends or something i cross my arms most of the time across my chest. if i'm out walking without my coat i fidget and do anything to put an arm across my body so that nobody gets even a hint of a bump.

so yeah good for you man, i'd never have the balls to post my man tits on Veeky Forums and i'm glad you're working out

do both weights and cardio forever,

forgot to add that i was at the swimming pool when the girl talking about my man tits in the philippines. so now i'm basically a never-nude. in school if we did swimming i'd feel so much fucking anxiety and many times would purposefully forget my kit so i could sit it out and avoid having people see my man tits. if i had to get changed in a changing room i'd have to take my shit into a bathroom stall (some arseholes would try to get up over the stall to watch me get dressed. some would drag the clothes out from under the stall door). imagine how fucking pale my face would get when i was doing sport class and had had to turn my shirt inside out because one team had to play with inside out shirts. my sports shirt was tight because the school uniform sport shirts didn't come in bigger sizes. so much shit completely soured my attitude towards sport and exercise in general because i've completely associated my humiliation with it.

Dude I experienced similar things I just beat the shit out of those that got too far... other than that I'm very self sarcastic myself and don't really give a shit about other people's comments I embrace it while trying to get rid of it cheer up man! Don't give a fuck about anyone else just make yourself better

i wish nearly every day that i had beat the fuck out of my bullies. i feel like things would be a lot different now if i had. that guy who groped me was a fucking sociopath, but i let him get away with it and it pisses me off to this day.

is your name bill?

OP you should seriously consider getting a road worthy bicycle and ride the every loving shit out of it.

1-2 years but mostly 2 years since you look like you are already in your late 20 or even 30. You will also most likely have loose skin and there is nothing you can do to prevent this even if you take your time like 4-5 years you will stil have loose skin, since skin can only stretch to a certain point.

You should def start lifting very heavy, bench press a lot and do your sit ups so that you can fill up the void that gonna be where fat was. This will help you to not have to much of loose skin.

wear tight tshirts, this has been proven to help your skin to get back to its form.

No it's John why?

You're going to have saggy tits when you lose all that weight.

With all that lose skin, if I'm being honest, you'll never look good without a shirt. But you can always look good with a shirt on

I'm 20 about to turn 21... but what if I lose weight gradually? Will I still have loose skin?

with 21 there is a much greater chance that you skin will get back to its form but this also depends on your skin genetics. Just dont forget to lift as it really helps your skin. You should def aim for a body with muscles.

but your main goal should be to lose weight and keeping your from getting fat again. A lot of people lose fat and get back to being fat the next year, this will damage your skin even more.

you look kind of like someone i know

nevermind

Believe me... Once I get fit I'm staying fit for the rest of my life unless something really bad happens to me

Have you ever shaved your chest to see what your tits look like ?

>Those hairy as fuck titties
Are you a member of ANTIFA by any chance?

No? Why would I be? I'm just a fat fuck trying to get good looking

Yes but it was weird... I don't shave my torso as to break the femininity of having tits

>drop weight via cardio
You drop weight via eating below your TDEE. All cardio does is raise your TDEE. Eat less.

Typically antifa are obese women and skinny pale men, along with some turbo manlet spics

I can tell you're only focusing on what you want to look like, you're most likely one of the fatties who works out and diets, but doesn't look anything close to their goal and gets discouraged, then gives up after 6 months. Or when you realize you'll have loose skin and gyno tits.

You shouldn't worry about being laughed at at the gym. Everyone's going to be too busy doing their own thing to even notice. And besides that, unless you're pushing mad weight, no one can even see you, anyway.