Catalog

>catalog
>ctrl+f
>no fph

Other urls found in this thread:

unbelievable-facts.com/2014/03/480-pound-woman-dies-after-being-stuck.html
fox6now.com/2017/02/18/elderly-woman-stuck-in-chair-for-months-found-molded-to-chair/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html
nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/#.WPaYSIjysdU
newshub.co.nz/nznews/woman-fused-to-couch-with-maggots-in-wounds-2014033116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ, she unironically looks like a cow, udders and everything. Disgusting, not even human anymore.

I wonder if he hadn't become a completely dependent fat fuck, if he would have become a sexual predator or a serial killer or something.

I mean, food addiction aside, he has some serious fucking mental problems. Just guessing, I'm no doctor. But there is something wrong with him, it's very clear in everything he does.

fph is cancer, fps is the good stuff... too bad Veeky Forums has been filled with petty cunts like you for years now..

Fatty detected

Thats the most retarded thing I have ever seen, a weightloss ward is basically like a drug rehab center, you wouldn't bring a trolley with alcohol into a rehab and then blame the patients who gets drunk.

He obviously has serious mental issues and is trying to fight it, why else would he be in the weight loss ward?

being petty is human nature. don't act too surprised
[spoiler]and my only motivation to ensure i'll work out right now[/spoiler]

That doesn't really look like particularly healthy food though, it looks like regular food. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Doesn't look too bad. It's probably got more sodium and sugar than you'd want but it's pretty much just chicken, rice, spinach, and some sort of sauce.

I kind of agree to an extent. Anyone who visits these on the regular most likely has no life and doesn't even work out.

I'm mostly just here because of curiosity and the fact that they serve as a warning. I don't hate people for simply being fat.

Veeky Forums Gold.

How does having your shit together by 30 help with dating? I am so confused by this statement.

At this point i'd be too jaded to not give a shit about women

Pointing and laughing "just because" is weak, exposing how stupid fats are, is entertaining.

ted cruz is on a mission to find my sides

Reminded me of L4D boomers.

>a wild Faterpillar

It's kinda ridiculous how much their ideology conflicts with itself.

They want to tear down current beauty standards and change them, just so they can adhere to the new ones

They want to be viewed as individuals rather than sex objects, but all they talk about is their physical attractiveness

They want to live outside the norm, but freak out when the norm doesn't accept them

They want to shut down bully mentality, but they come up with all sorts of cute slogans about why conventionally attractive people are unattractive compared to them

Honestly, I wouldn't be so intolerant if they were actually content with their bodies, but they're clearly not. There would be something sort of noble about it if they just lived their alternative lifestyle regardless of how other people feel about them, instead of forming a whole ethos based on how other people feel about them

This shit ain't punk rock

there's no god damn way that's true but i'll be damned if that wasn't an entertaining read

I think the people who are uncomfortable in this thread are the ones who are fat and don't want to do anything about it. These threads show the worst case scenario if they don't try even a little and it makes them afraid and then angry. Angry because they pretend it doesn't exist and they aren't heading for that future. But then reality says otherwise. They have been gaining for a while and ignoring it and now it's much worse than they believed. Confronted with the harsh truth of comparison the first reaction is usually rejection.

and that creates posts designed to derail these threads as bait.

now personally I don't have fat people. I hate what they are. I hate how mentally weak and abusive they are, while still being dependent somehow. There are horror stories of medical consequences for a lifetime of bad decisions that serve as a warning. A modern day fable really. Don't be fat. Negative reinforcement doesn't work for everyone, but it is highly effective at creating a want to change to change the outcome of their wait.

>pic kinda related. denial.

I suppose, but you'd be surprised what people and animals can live through..

>pardon for typos, on a phone

>the third picture

>be me
>talking to landwhale coworker
>actually chill with her kind of annoying but whatever
>eating icecream
>jokes that I'm going to get disbeetes instantly
>fatty proceeds to tell me that diabeetes isn't caused by sugar
>niggerwhat.jpg
>I proceed to explain to her how type 2 diabeetes works, my father is a nurse so I know these things
>she cuts me off saying her doctor said otherwise
>ummm no
>finishes my statement
>proceeds to tell me how her entire family is constantly being tested for diabeetes
>lul internally
>tells me she skips meals and her doctor said that that can cause it
>I didnt feel like explaining the difference between type 1 and 2 diabetes and walks out of the breakroom while shes talking unable to process this bullshit
>I sit in a chair outside the break room and 5 mins later she stomps down the stairs
>Topkek

This is my favourite gif, in the slightly wider version you can see the absolute apathy from the guys standing on the beach when you know if it wasnt a whale they'd have both charged in trying to help.

Ty for putting this so concisely user

holy shit is that story even possible.

my fucking sides

I got a story that happened at work on Easter.
>get cashier job at Lowes
>It's raining on Easter, so it's pretty slow
>manager overstaffed us in case it was sunny
>400 lb, 55+ old man comes in
>gets on a scooter and starts going through the power tool aisles
>after about 20 mins, we see him scooting back up to the front
>awful stench follows him
>he drives the cart to the door and get's up to leave
>mfw there's something brown that drips onto the floor from his pant leg
>he quickly leaves
>My coworker and I just kind of blink
>he decides to go check it out
>It was covered in shit, the old man had shit himself
>There's shit in the seat, on the foot rest, and down the side
>turns out it had dripped on the floor
>there was a trail of shit from the door through half the power tool section
>close off section, call store manager
>he calls janitorial, who comes out on a zamboni for the floor
>no one wants to touch the cart
>it get's dragged outside in the rain and hosed off

It was pretty unbelievable. Never before seen something like that.

Couldn't it be true tho? With like diabetic neuropathy or something?

jesus fucking h christ

I've heard stories about people wearing socks until they grow into their skin so...
This specific story I doubt, since she would need people to come with food to her, and I find it hard to believe they wouldnt call for help at some point.. but who knows, maybe she had a massive corn syrup dispenser right next to her, i'm talking several tons of it

those are some fucking weird potatoes.

>how shartmarts are made

she's from Australia sounds German

The story in the pic never happened.
I believe your green text though. I wonder if fat people share those story with each other...

>fps is patrician and fph is plebian
I'm inclined to agree. I don't hate fat people inherently. That doesn't mean I don't want to chuckle at some stories.

unbelievable-facts.com/2014/03/480-pound-woman-dies-after-being-stuck.html
fox6now.com/2017/02/18/elderly-woman-stuck-in-chair-for-months-found-molded-to-chair/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html
nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/#.WPaYSIjysdU
newshub.co.nz/nznews/woman-fused-to-couch-with-maggots-in-wounds-2014033116

The idea isn't totally unreal, basically bedsores develop where the skin is in constant contact with the fabric. These sores never heal but new skin is trying to close them. So the puss, blood and new skin seep into the fabric and as the skin tries to grow to close the wound up it does so with the fabric in the wound as well. Kind of like a tree growing up around something

Why is Veeky Forums so mean against fat people? Like its not their fault they're fat. You guys need to be more like reddit...fuck even tumblr is more motivating than this shit hole.

i'm going to print these out and put them in a time capsule which i will bury deep underground

It's humiliating thus forcing fats to change and warning for those who are fit
Skeletons have nothing much though

Pressure sores bruh.
Stage 4 pressure sores

what a waste of a soul

(You)

I used to do martial arts and fatness was never an asset unless it's jiu jitsu. I just have to sidestep and evade fatties unail they're out of breath and start attacking

Couldn't see the rope and thought she just jumped down

so what kind of goblins shoved cakes in their mouths while they slept? because as far as i can tell, there were no goblins. they did it. they ate the cake.

Her head is both literally and figuratively up her ass

girls don't buy small sweaters anymore. cute, baggy sweaters with tight pants are in.

This is the best one because it is not only literally a lesser, sub-human but also physically half of a human

gibe moni pls

> be 160lbs, 6'1" lankster
> Mfw about to roll with a 300+lbs bearded bald black dude

TLC kind of looks fucked by not getting a psychiatrist or a family counselor to try and actually help Steve. Him, his brother, dad and I'm sure his mom to, are all kinds of fucked up and need some serious professional help. Of course TLC isn't in the business of helping people and having everyone act like completely psycho autists is to their benefit.

jesus christ
i'll never complain about being a skeleton ever again

You monster! what did you do with my sides?

I wash myself with a rag on a stick

Like it is their fault they're fat.

She is missing two more pasties also
>fatfitcrossbabe
pfft

>tripfag is also a newfag
>posts a picture that's posted every fph thread
>no surprises here

Fucking based

Welterweight here, been doing boxing for 3 years now, still waiting on my chance to box the ever loving fuck out of a fatty.

Probably from Austria and the fatty couldn't differentiate.

Looks to me like basil chicken. Usually super high in salt, but otherwise ok

Someone make a rorschach test with the silhouettes of these...things.

she/he/xe is in for a ride when they realize you normally don't die quickly and painlessly from being obese.

All I could think of looking at that monstrosity

>my boyfriend
Oh. Literally any cow can get a guy, except for me. Cool

sexual predator, no doubt

I use it as motivation

Wasnt this part of a bigger story? Its the same one where they can see her kidneys when they peeled her off the couch?

Bullshit. I'm a relatively ugly guy, and with zero personality I am somehow hit on and sent dick unwarranted dick pics by dudes that are 5x more attractive than I am. The kicker? I'm not even fucking gay. Dudes are thirsty motherfuckers hitting on me while girls don't give me a second look. It's very frustrating.

>New Zealand
Why do so many of these people exist in my country?

>tripfag
>no tripcode

t. Newfag

Classic Australian IRL shitposting

I think I remember something similar, but think it was a reddit post or something