Themerkel.com boys are sad cause they missed the bitcoinereum train hahahahahahahahah

themerkle.com/what-is-bitcoinereum/

BITCOINEREUM ftw!

Mine this shit or get poor forever

bitcoinereum.com

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3r8mVgP
bitcoinereum.com/
etherscan.io/address/0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e#code
github.com/btcm-miner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can't mine it i have no eth

Im still waiting for shitty geth to finish syncing.. its been over 18 hours..

AAAA delete this!!!

When moon?

Delet seriously

alright someone tell me how to time the miner on geth correctly this is pissing me off.

I am synching with the blockchain on geth. It has been running for 10 hours and it's only on block 4195731, will it ever catch up?

I unironically own 1000 of these, and will look at the price 3 years and see where I'm at.

One decent marketing ploy to normies and this could explode

Pajeet located

you have to time the motherfucking geth to the millisecond and its a different time in between each block reeeeeeeward wtf how do I fix this

I'm done mining, so why not.
>Read the token contract
>Copy out the latest RewardEnds timecode
>Paste that into a website that translates Unix timecodes
>Subtract 2-5 seconds from this time (you probably need to adjust based on the speed of your connection, etc)
>Put 14 for the gas value in your script
>Run the script to generate up to 50 transactions at the second calculated above
>Collect up to 50 BTCM per 10 minute cycle

Also, modify the script so it's only doing one set of transactions at a time (and not repeating after xxx seconds). Basically delete everything from the bottom of the script except for the counter reset. You have to do it manually every 10 minutes according to the contract reset time if you want to get the timing right. I've gotten all 50 a few times (sometimes none, usually 20+)

yeah but you still have to sit there every approx 10 mins a click some buttons If you do that I just want to walk away and let it do its thing

If you're a better coder than me, load the necessary values from the smart contract. I'm just describing what worked for me to get about 1500 BTCM in sporadic sessions of babysitting the process every ten minutes. Probably someone will do this soon. Supposedly there will be actually "mining software" soon, so the game will change

Only way to get rich quick is by getting in in P&Ds ahead of time
discord.gg/3r8mVgP

lmao imagine if this became worth 1k+ USD like btc. I'd be a millionaire from clicking a button every 10 mins during study breaks

Hahaha I'm doing the exact same thing

Where'd you hear that big sexy?

Your 1500 makes me want to go for another 500 more hmmm

You typed in 2 times

Pajeet alert

>>that big sexy
>>that big

Pajeet detected. If this is the next big thing, shilling so much isn't necessary.

kek it crashed etherscan

How am I a pajeet you fat loser. I called an user big sexy because he has 1500.

Success.

>not a pajeet
>I called an user big sexy

that volume and cap are LOL
*pees on the train

Could you send the figures please?

All these people mining a garbage coin all while paying the transaction fees to a single address...

LOL. You guys are fucking idiots.
But whoever made this is a clever fucker.

this

Transaction fees to a single address?

What kind of retard are you? Really?

What a worthless piece of shit

FEES ARE PAID TO THE ETH MINERS YOU FUCKING CLOWN THERE IS NO SINGLE ADDRESS

Get fucked. Enjoy being poor retards

Stay poor you absolute idiot

he will buy our bags later on ATH as usual hahahah

biz retards ftw

Just let the guy suffer please

this... sometimes i think people here are hopeless
in fact i'm almost sure of it now

>made a minable erc20 token last month
>didnt release it because "no one would pay tx fees to attempt mining"

Damnit I could have been rich.

> top 13 alt coin in 90 days
> has existed for 5 days.

We are on to something.

>> top 13 alt coin in 90 days
From where did you get this?

How do i generate 50 transactions perd second?

This is going to be big lads, it's not even on coinmarketcap

the Pajeets on bitcointalk are hilarious

kek

should we tip the impeachdonaldjtrump.com guy to shill this on the site?

indeed they are but once proof of concept kicks in ....there will be no mining anymore and because staking does not cost too many computational resources the fee for computation on the blockchain will decrease dramatically. As the switch to "proof of stake" is planned in the next 12 to 24 months, the ether amount needed to do a transaction would also decrease by a hundredfold, Which is the reason why the ETH price can go up 100x and the chain will not die !!!!

There are only 50 coins per 10 minutes, even if transactions costs go down it changes nothing because only the highest bid gets it faster processed

If this works people will bid the fees on the millisencond to get coins

Is this what I should be seeing once I get it up and running?

Feel free to tell me to kms, I've literally never typed anything into CMD before. I just have no idea how to tell if anything is working.

retype your quotations marks '

Type startMining(10) in the right window

Scam from Minereum dev, just check threads and website, it's so obvious.
artemine.org
minereum.com

What scam piece of shit?

Look at the code. Get fucked

Stay poor forever idiot

Guys please help, my geth has been synching with the blockchain. Its currently on number 4198227 whereas the last block on etherscan is 4458931. I don't think it will ever catch up, what should I do?

hahahah these biz idiots

They only buy bag on ATH and then cry about

HAHaHahahah

Yes, is a scam, go on, see you when this shit is $1,000

biz losers

the web3.personal.unlockAccount("0x0000", "password", "gaslimit")

Can I use a MEW address and passkey for the address and password? Because when I try to do that, it gives me

ERROR: no key for given address or file

If I try to geth account new, I create new account and get an address that doesn't start with 0x, so it's not an ether wallet address. When I input that with the web3.personal command it comes back true. The address starts with eca.

But when i try to startMining(10)

I get

ERROR: unknown account

Yeah you need to create a new account with geth. Once you do that, you login in with the address and the passcode you used.

Follow the guide here: bitcoinereum.com/

I believe you need to transfer gas to the new account in order to start the mining.
I am running geth --light at the moment, hoping that it will synch the blockchain fast enough now.

what gass limit should i do on what Gwei ?

and what is a scam for you?

I look at the code etherscan.io/address/0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e#code

And I see no scam, can you enlighten me?

I bet your IQ is is not high enough to understand code but is low enough to call scam to everything that moves lol

>buy my bags
the daily

Do you even read?

This is not to buy is to mine

sigh

any way to automate the process? since people are timing the transactions by hand they are getting all coins / every round right? im no pajeet and wont sit in front of my computer 24/7 for this. also its a bad sign for the currency, since its extremely centralized in this way / 1 person getting all coins every round...

same spacing
same engrish
same fag

This is the error I get when I use the address and password that I created when I did "geth account new"

I tried following the bitcoinereum.org directions to the letter.

Someone is working on a miner: github.com/btcm-miner we need to wait to see

They don't have ENTER key there in India?

but why is it programmed in this way? it simply makes it a bad crypto, since its not aiming towards decentralization, all these people trying to mine now with the guide on the website simply wont get a single coin since 1 or 2 people are getting them every round because they time it right...

Where the fuck do I buy this shit?

I already finished mine. It's working well.
Took me longer to get geth to sync.

The fact that you don't have to have special ASIC or graphics card miners means this is more decentralized.

Buy it on EtherDelta

Try and create a new one, I haven't seen that error before. In your start mining function, are you sending from your newly created address ?

In the line:
web3.eth.sendTransaction

Hey brother, did you have to send gas to your geth account before starting the mining?

I'm the user working on btcm-miner

> Hint for those trying to time the mining

I'm monitoring mining difficulty, and when it gets too difficult for one I will be releasing my code

Did you run geth --fast to synch? Its taking forever tfor me and I don't think geth --light will work.
Also, did you send gas to the geth address?

No, I imported my wallet that I used with MEW.
They are interchangeable. Just import the private key.

This is similar to mine as well. Mines a little more polished tho, but im picky. This guy is being very generous guys. Take advantage of that if you can.

Now wait, are you sending them the entire time up to the reward end? or just right before to try and get into the next block?

I've mined 1700 but I really don't think this coin will take off.
It doesn't do anything unique and has no real purpose besides being a novelty and an experiment. Why would anyone use this instead of BTC, LTC or ETH?
Also mining algorith is fucking stupid and easy to abuse. I used 1 gwei per transaction most of the time and still got all the tokens.

If you are reading this please don't be an idiot and try to get at least 10 of them. If you can't mine, go to ED. It's $0.6 a piece.

This is probably not going anywhere... But if It does go places, are you going to be the same kind of stupid who could have bought BTC in 09 and didn't?

How are you getting the information from the address?
We know the smart contract address is:
0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e

Is it something like eth.contract('0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e')?

Please help, I am really close

check the website

READY ? ? ?

It's a once in a trump-time opportunity.

Get your popcorn, get your shampoo. Get your dog, your party hats happening.

That's right folks!

It's...........

i m p e a c h d o n a l j t r u m p . c o m

YES!

impeachdonaldjtrump.com

Your one spot stop shop for all your Bitcoin™ political donations and humor alike.

And RIGHT NOW - we're specially offering YOU a SPECIAL OFFER - to DONATE for a CHANCE TO WIN - YOUR CHOICE of a coin to SHILL on...

IMPEACH
DONALD
J
TRUMP
DOT
COM

Simply donate, post your vote with your TX and be entered to win!

Good night, and Good luck!

Note: Members from India excluded. Deluded Arkies may not apply.

Novelty and scarcety is enough to take off.

Willing to buy some since my geth didn't work, contact me at [email protected]

etherdelta/#BITCOINEREUM-ETH

RIght before. I add a delay in my code but this is a good start ;)

Is airdropping and ICOs any better????

It was easy for you to mine because you were one of the only ones. Now that it has more exposure it'll be more difficult to game.

My code already works well. I just got 11 on the last block. I was just curious.

wouldnt this coin be better if it distributed the 50 coins on all the transactions that were send over the last 10 minutes? right now its too unfair

Thats like saying the miners who have the lowest Hasrate deserve the same amount as the ones with highest Hashrate

fuck this is what I was looking for last night sadly I cant code for shit and don't know how to make it work unless I could just straight up copy the whole thing

but there is no hashrate? its just transactions

Obviously. I was comparing your statement to if they applied it to BTC.
The timing creates competition which makes it worth more.

oh i see. i just think that the timing makes it too abusable. right now only a few get all the tokens

You can time it too