BCAA's

I always see threads on creatine, but not on this shit.

Anyone use it?
Does it actually help?
What are the benefits?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Useless garbage.

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

Fuck.

I go to the gym at 4am i eat breakfast before but i still can't get enough calories at that time of morning to get me through a workout so i use bcaa as energy while I'm working out.

I take LMAO 2 SCOOPS a day, one breakfast and one evening. Seems to help me maintain mussel better when on a cut, and don't lose my pump as quickly when not.

Most powdered protien contains a full profile of bcaas

Interdasting... Do you hit your protein macros?

pfft duh. You think I'm some kind of nutrionlet?

I take the optimum nutrition bcaa caps, and I feel that they give me a little extra energy... I've also tried the caged muscle powder bcaas, and didn't experience any extra energy from them. I first heard about bcaa from a thread about cutting, and it might be worth noting that my nutrition is never on point, I rarely hit my caloric goals, so they might only be beneficial if you're not getting everything you need from regular food.

Just asking cuz according to the others if you hit your protein macros it shouldn't matter, only one way to find out tho.

I can hit 200g of brotein a day at 900 - 1500 calories and I still burn through muscle p fast at that point. Protein is most certainly not the only factor.

mirin, wtf you eating so protein based

That was just a hypothetical... Or rather, it's what did for two cuts that were both disasters because calories were too low. But it was literally just brotein powder and water or brotein powder and milk.

I struggle to even get to 90g a day with 3 scoops and usually 4 eggs minimum for just protein on a 2000 cal diet, how does one 200g a day?

Eat more meat my nigga

>900 cals a day
>200g protons a day

I'm so fucking poor.
I saw a good deal on soylent so i pretty much got 5 months of food for 180 dollars. I feel fuckin great and its easy to track calories but not enough protons.

6 meals a day
Double scoop shake plus cheerios wake up
8 eggs plus oat meal 4 hours later
8 oz chicken plus rice plus 12 oz milk
Double scoop shake plus pretzels after lift
6 oz ground beef plus bread and veggies dinner
Any mixture of the above before I go to bed

BCAAs are useless unless you're a vegan, in which case add some taurine too and don't forget the extra creatine too.

t. vegan

more scoops breh

>hurr but protein powder is so expensive :((

No it's fucking not, myprotein sells 11lb bags for $65 before shipping. That's 32 cents for one 20g scoop.

Soylent or similar meal replacment smoothie things make great breakfasts and launches and are very good to replace 2/3 of your diet but eating this stuff 100% is depressing.

I know and i have an 11 lbs bag of strawberry cream and its fucking fantastic, but it seems... unnatural? more than 5 scoops of protein a day cant possibly be healthy

yeh it is... but it was so cheap + no prep/dish cleanup its kinda awesome, got the nectar which is not too bad so it could be worse i usually have at least one normal meal a day + proton shake.

It's literally the only way to hit 200g protein if you want to keep calories low but also don't want to spend half the day prepping and eating.

I wish we had soylent in aus

>egg whites
>kidney beans
>lmao1scoop
>chicken breast
>greek yogurt

Also I don't believe you. Fuck off you're getting less than 100g on 2000 kCal. 3 scoops alone is over 60g.

I don't have any of the foods you listed except eggs frendo, I usually 2 scoops and eggs which are usually available, but its a struggle. Maybe 2 bottles of soylent a day for 40g of protein and whatever else is laying around usually comes to about 2000 calories and a bit under 100g of protons for me

Not gonna lie I feel stronger if I take them 20 mins before workout. *if and only if I haven't had anything to eat in about 5 hrs and don't have time to eat* I swear I feel better or stronger or some shit. Sometimes I have to work out after work around 5. But my lunch time at work is 1130.

Elaborate?

Drink milk you soylent chugging faggot.

I'm lacktoad intolerant mother fucker.

>TFW still drink milk, but i can only drink it when i know im not gonna go out for at least a day or 2 or else my stomach growls like a fucking toad, gas out the ass, diarrhea every 10 mins.

You have no idea frendo, what i would give to have milk and cereal whenever i would like.

fuck you manny, you liberal cuck

Reason(s) why people buy this snake-oil:

1. BCAAuse they're fucking retards

about as useful as testosterone boosters