He's cutting and he doesn't enjoy the glory that is Famous Dave's Signature Spicey Pickle Spears

>he's cutting and he doesn't enjoy the glory that is Famous Dave's Signature Spicey Pickle Spears

Claussen

Touche

My mother fucker.
I've always wanted to try the spiced garlic spears, saw them once and have never been able to find them again.

i work at famous daves.

the garlic spears make me violently ill, but you can't go wrong with that classic dill

pickles are actually retarded easy to make and you can do whatever flavor you want

Cool, should I be grossed out eating their pickles? Never been to one of the restaurants before.

I should look into it then. The Daves Spicey pickles aren't spicey enough for me. I want that shit to hurt!

>aren't spicy enough for me
Try these user

the devils pit ones are better

Thanks my dude

Those are pretty good too, I like those on a burger best though

dont eat the pickles at the host stand if u ever go to a restaurant. every customer puts there shit crusted fingers in them

>tfw the sodium makes me look chubby :

What kind of an establishment is Dave running?! Jesus...

Same but cardio will sort you out

How are pickles so tasty when they only have like 5-10 calories a slice? GOAT cutting snack.

I eat pickled herring, pickled beets, sauerkraut, and dill garlic pickles. But not "Famous Dave's Signature Spicey Pickle Spears".

Salt and vinegar, but you are correct about them being goat. If you're cutting you should be doing cardio which inadvertently sorts out the sodium.

All pickles welcome my dude

I was really into pickled eggs but then saw an article about how pickled food gives you stomach cancer

everything gives you cancer tho

I thought everything gave everyone cancer though

Hive mind

hi im not made of cash

does your mom buy you treats?

mt olive or homemade are the only ways to go for pickles.

No, we have jobs