/fraud/ Steroids general

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? Yes. Fun fact: as we approach summer we have seen an posts/day rare increase of 30-40% in /fraud/. Fuckin casuals.

Read, yes READ, the reddit wiki.

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHRbGf_5yzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally looks like a man
Still more attractive than any girl you've pulled I'll bet.

Wew

That girl is completely average you beta orbiter.

There is a woman probably 10 years older than me at the gym who is definitely on gear and she is one fine ass vixen. I love alpha females. None of those bitches who would just sit and whine while they suck you dick and burp or wince in the sheets.

>is into femdom
>calling others beta

Having a sexual desire for women who can ferociously satisfy ur dick is not femdom

>I love alpha females

If my test levels are 481 (around the levels of an 80 year old man) and I'm still going through puberty, how badly will this fuck up my body development?
And if my doctor doesn't prescribe me test because it's still considered in the normal range (300-1200) should I buy it illegally and blast 500 mg every week to make up for being low test all throughout puberty?

>481 (around the levels of an 80 year old man)
no

>10 years older than me at the gym who is definitely on gear
Tfw no alpha bearmode sugarmama to dominate me and make me feel the love that my mother never gave me.

>more attractive than any girl you've ever pulled
lol no try again

>Still more attractive than any girl you've pulled I'll bet.
actually thought the first pic you posted was a tranny before you mentioned otherwise

anyway post better qts

>Target lingerie
>Skinny fat

Up those standards mijo.

>that guy who can't stop posting girls with shit skin

>shit skin
Literally what?

Agreed she has that ugly heroin addict skin

Paging kahuna, can we get an opinion?

both are pretty now stop being mean to each other pls

Damn she needs to lay off the meth

Starting my first cycle soon. Should have started last week but stupid ebay cunt took 5 days to dispatch so looks like I'll have to wait til thursday :-(

Did glands kill himself?
Did manlet gains kill himself?
Did kahuna die?

It's that brotherly love where we give each other shit. Y'know.

>Up the meth.

Jesus Christ, welp here comes my acne paranoia

>Did glands kill himself?
we can only hope
>Did manlet gains kill himself
nope, he's still easy to find on fb and shit. he posted a couple months ago saying /fraud/ is toxic and ruins his mood so he doesn't want to come anymore
>kahuna
literally posted in last thread

>you will never be this desirable
feels

How much would 600mg tren e and 375mg test cyp per week lower my sperm count?

Ever wonder if Jason and Lenny are FBI sleeper cell agents waiting to assassinate a world leader who happens to make a PR visit to Venice beach or something

>flu shot

Tren is 3x as potent as Test so you will be infertile during cycle

If he gets test flu he's accurate ;)

I heard EQ and deca aromatize at 20% the rate of test. I know EQ is also very low on sides.

If I really want to avoid accutane usage and therefor bad acne, what thresholds should this be concidered impossible?

Probably over an equivalent of 1gram of test?

Sorry, should have been more specific. 6 weeks after my last tren shot and 2 weeks after my last test shot. Still get my chick knocked up? No PCT yet.

How do i megadose steroids if im sesnsitive to prolactin and dht temporarily thins my hair follicles?

I can take tons of regular test no problem however.

I wanna take 5+ grams like the guys st enchanced athlete.

Should i just go 3g test 300mg tren a week and 40mg superdrol and 50mg anavar a day then?

I want dat derr inhuman look.

Anything significant and gains-worthy will give you acne m8. If you want to minimise it you need to cut out dairy and greasy/oily foods as much as possible. Especially red meat.

>Tren is 3x as potent as Test so you will be infertile during cycle
good lord

Femdim is fun. I can only hope I die suffocating in ass fat and a puffy asshole I just fucked.

/fraud/, what are your favorite stacks for cutting and bulking?

Bulk: blast 600mg test
Cut: cruise 200mg test

simple

Cut and bulk on test and tren. Accept no substitute.

Blast:
1g test
Small amounts of npp and drol, some eq if I want
Cruise:
250 test and some winny

>clench my jaw anytime a female does anything
>get home from work, jaw killing me

Tren is not healthy with the level of salt Im carrying around

I've never gotten acne from steroids regardless of dosage, but I only use test and tren.

have you actually bothered talking to any of them or do you just assume the worst by default

I blocked my sister because she's as dumb as my ex.

Bump.

Is everyone here literally a dyel who wouldnt win an amateur show in wyoming?

No you just ask boring questions.

Bump for help

It won't.

Its not assuming
Its learned behavior

Lol harsh
Set us up

100mg test got me to 800ng/dl
Youll feel way better on just that dose, no reason to go nuts

I don't think you want to spend time with her. You know how shit my ex can be.

Sounds more like everyones just taking baby doses and look like natties.

Sounds pretty simple, yeah. Do you just not like other compounds?

>running tren all the time

Do you not like tren, bimbo? Can't remember you mentioning it ever, now that I think about it.
Also, how do your bloods look, never running less than 250/wk?

I see no need. Get great results on this. No need to add more shit in and complicate things and add more health risks.

>Youll feel way better on just that dose, no reason to go nuts
But won't I need a higher dose to make up for all the time when I was low test?
Also, what if I'm 6'3 142 lbs?
Pic related
I also know that I actually need to eat while on a cycle or I won't see results

Ahaha I spent from march until November last year constantly on tren. Between my ex and tren I about offed myself.

I hate it. It fucks my mental stability hard. I'm on 1500 test rn and I feel fantastic, don't look like granite but I don't need to.

Tren is a contest prep drug or a drug for shoots.

Dude if you want to get to a normal testosterone range, listen to If you want to actually roid and blow the fuck up then go for 500mg so you actually know what estrogen side effects are and then later maybe go down to 250 or so.

Also be sure to eat comically large amounts of food, like 5000-6000 kcals.

desu just do what you want

What about eggs?

Build a proper base for 2-3 years, then go on cycle. Youre too fucking small to just hop on now.

Try eating before roiding you skeleton faggot

Any of u guys seen this guys videos? I know we mostly about dem bodybuildan here but I think I gotta pick up (actual) cycling. Seems like a good fit for me since I don't have good enough genetics to become a mass monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHRbGf_5yzU

Okay. Will do.

Take estrogen and be my trap bf

Hmm. I've been on tren since October of last year. I should probably get off.

How are your bloods

you know what, fuck what everyone else says

I want to see what roids would do to someone starting from your spooky levels of mass

please do it and keep us updated

>LARPer LARPing about his 2g of tren a day for a year

I meant I spent zero time trying to accurately dose ai and ran npp with it; I was an emotional trainwreck with 24/7 hatefuck boners.

12.5-25mg asin keeps me level.

where you get your test bruh

I dont want to spend time with her, I want to hold her hand and lick her armpit

Not really
You ckearly didnt lift so theres no time to nake up for
I got bigger on lower test

Do a trt self medicated and start lifting, if you like the lifestyle start bulking

Tren has me effd up

hows sleep? ive always wondered what trensomnia feels like, as in... what actually stops you sleeping?

>You ckearly didnt lift so theres no time to nake up for
I have little to no body hair, and my dick is extremely skinny. I also have a baby face
Pic related is my armpit

Its like you wake up earlier
I never feel that unrested though
More annoying than anything

My levels were 300 and people ask me if im middle eastern I have so much body hair
Got them beta genetics, breh

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REDDIT WIKI

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME

Sup dudes. About to run my first cycle next week, how's this looking?

>600mg Test E/week - 1-12 weeks
>60mg Anavar - 1-8 weeks

PCT

>Nolva 40/40/20/20

I'll be cutting at 1800cals per day with the 8 weeks of var until it's up, then on the final 4 weeks of Test E start bumping my cals back up to maintenance and go into a slight surplus during my PCT. Thoughts lads?

Reddit
Stupid

Why are you cutting on a blast and bulking off

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

>Why are you cutting on a blast and bulking off?
I'm trying to drop as much bodyfat as I can while making good gains before Paradiso 2017 rolls up.

I also hear the Test E doesn't really kick in until much later on due to its long ester, so I figured around the time I'm done with the var I can bump up and make good bulkan gains off of it.

Is there something wrong with this? I'm open to suggestions

yes, you cut without steroids then bulk with the steroids

don't waste your time, money and gear

Looks kinda dumb. Why not cut natty and lean bulk on what you posted.

Okay. I don't know where to get anything from. I'd really like some HGH prohormones

>I'd really like some HGH prohormones

Read the wiki

350mg test
750mg tren
orals are fine

I see your guys point...by the time my gear arrive I'd already be on my 4th week of my natty hard cut. I'd say I'm now down to about 14ish% bf. I guess I can eat like a monster on my cycle and see what happens...

I just liked the idea of being a lean dude at a festival

I'm reading the wiki. Its a lot of useful information for somebody who already has their hands on gear

R E A D T H E W I K I

It was between 500mg and 2g, the latter only recently. No larping here buddo just the best cattle hormones for my tight warm androgen receptors.

Don't want to know desu.

My homebrewed colorful panda stash.

>Tren has me effd up
How so, just kinda mentally unstable?

> Its a lot of useful information for somebody who already has their hands on gear

>never used over 250 mg/wk of test
>want to try tren

Hmmm...

I want to believe this picture is real.

Actually to add on to this, is it possible to gain mass while on a Test and Var cut?

How much of each? How's your insulin sensitivity?

Come on sempai

at minimum how much would a 15 week test E cycle with proper PCT, accutane, and anti gyno cost meds excluding bloods cost?

300mg of Test E 2x per week on top of 60mg of Var daily would be the amount. I'm not too sure on my insulin sensitivity, but for the past 4 weeks I've been cutting natty on 80-90 carbs, 55-60 fats, and 230ishgs proton per day averaging between 1700-1800cals.

Not too sure about my insulin sensitivity desu, but I'm sure it's not too good tbqh...

> is it possible to gain mass?
Water mass, maybe. Lean mass, maybe. But you'll have to lose some mass (hopefully fat). Thats what a cut is. Or else its recomp.

How badly would steroids fuck my friend up if he's 17?
Is 250 mg ok if he's low test?
Or is 500 mg fine?

>17
I'm still natty and I know that's retarded.

If he REALLY wants to, he COULD low dose test (250mg test per weekl) at 18...
Does he have low test issues?

>Does he have low test issues?
Yes.
Realistically, how much weight/lean mass could he gain over 3 months on 250 mg a week, while eating 5k calories?

You ever start taking an AI I was in a similar situation as you ex broke up with me partly due to me being a little crazy from high eatro. I'm still not on an AI lol

Yeah. Usually 25mg ed. Evens me out, is all. I only take ai for moods and anxiety. I have zero bloat, acne, gyno, etc.

I actually left my ex, she's still crawling up my ass. Even "lesbians" crave this. Idk maybe for my birthday I'll fly her out.

Idk about accutane, but a basic cycle is anywhere from $250-$350, depending on who you get it from. You could probably get lower desu

lul maybe you should eat and lift child

Bimbs i been meaning to ask

What the fuck is that tattoo sposed to be

Why would you get lines that look like stretch marks in your arm