The good guys lost WWII. Try to prove me wrong

The good guys lost WWII. Try to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM&bpctr=1518214127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Try to prove me wrong.

Btw this shitty pic implies that France was white thank to Nazi occupatuion while the truth is that it was white before Nazis and ceased to be white because of them

The white guilt that lead Europe to accept decolonization and tgen mass immigration is a direct result of the nazi chimpouts

Without Hitler, Europe would still be white and strong

>Concentration camps are only bad when the Germans do it

>let's blame the man who was pro white and enacted pro white policies I'd likely agree with instead of the international clique's reaction

What could possibly make you think I believe that?

>The good guys lost the Civil War.

ftfy

>Pro-German=Pro-White!
Why is it that every single stormfag has actually no idea what Hitler stood for even as they line up to suck his dead cock?

Those Blacks' places would've been taken by the descendants of the Frenchmen and Europeans that died in the war...

...But that's none of my business.

>pro white
lol

>all concentration camps had the same purpose

slavs aren't white piotr

>pro-white
>kills millions of white people

What did he mean by this?

The good guys won WW2, but as the bad guys were really racist it meant everything has swung into total anti racism to the extent of destroying our own demographics.

It is not that difficult to understand.

Nazi inefficiency and centralization led to the defeat and destruction of the regime. Its policy of expansion doomed it to annihilation, and since this policy was central to its planning, it's shit. Reducing nations and armies to memes based on gut instincts is also fairly stupid to do.

>pro-white
>start a war that kills tens of millions of europeans and destroys half of europe
a bold strategy

this the far-right would be normal and accepted were it not for Hitler sperging out and razing half of Europe

Hitler created this timeline

>invade every other white country
>they form the epic international clique to combat your devastating pro-evropa extermination policies
>le yurop not white anymore face

To even think that Europeans of that time period had an idea of all-encompassing "whiteness" including angloids, nordos, frankies, and woodsniggers is laughable. That's the joke.

I wouldn't say the far-right would be normal and accepted but nationalism in its milder forms would still be present on the right and, in some cases, on the left as well.

You know someone could just find a picture of east Berlin under soviet rule then compare it to modern Berlin, and claim the same thing too Someone should do it just for a macro to piss off storm niggers.

I like your style.

>Germans make it impossible to be Nationalist and Racist in France
>Germans killed millions of French leading to the Boomer generation that fucked France
>Germans created communism and supported it spread in Europe and Russia creating the USSR
>Germans financed communism in France
>Germans imprisosned Petain near the end of the war allowing De Gaulle and the communists to fill the power vacum when they lost

No you wuz not the saviors of anything you forest monkeys

Bonus

>Germans created cultural marxism leading to white guilt, feminism, lgbt, and so on

Truely an accursed race

The Allies put German and Japanese civilians into concentration camps too, ones much deadlier than the German ones. Yet somehow a German concentration camp for political prisoners is proof that they were the bad guys.

The Nazis were fucking retarded dude
>sperg out and go overboard, destroying your own culture so effectively that Prussia doesn't even exist on a map anymore
>lose and ensure that American liberal capitalism becomes the predominant ideology throughout the West
>cause the former colonial powers like France and the UK to lose their empires and prestige
>waste tons of manpower and resources systematically destroying white people because loljews
>ally with Italy

What else am I missing?

>much deadlier

[Citation needed]

What’s wrong I just see lots of Tunisians integrated after the white man put up with the burden of civilising them

>ones much deadlier than the German ones
lmao, I be you're also disingenuously including the red animal gulags for your stupid waddabatism argument. Hell, at least for niggers the whites mainly cared about them because that was good money. The German slave labor was provided by government mandate, and they didn't give an utter fuck about the inmates insofar as if they didn't have technical knowhow a la the V2 program, they were worked to death.

>Employ thousands of men to create new weapons of war rather than just keep on building motorways and homes
>never give hard working white men the car you promised them like some filthy kike

>much deadlier
not even a few thousand died in them tho
not even a few hundred

It's not great but I don't care enough to spend more time on it.

Actually, even the Soviet gulags had lower fatality rates than Nazi concentration camps.

> this cherry picked image will surely show those judeo-bolshevik kikes who's boss!

Not pictured; starvation, secret police, forced brothels and curfew

> much deadlier

Got a chuckle out of me.

>there were good guys in WWII...

Not to disagree, but aren't these only by soviet records? Not to mention PoWs who were just killed outright.

gee I wonder how many Japanese died in those horrifying death camps

I agree with this

cringe

Reminder that there never would have been a Nazi Germany if we had won.

But those are polish camps so they are good.

It's 5D chess, white people can't get BLACKED if there are no whites anymore.

Societies aren't monoliths. They grow evolve and change.

Even a Nazi society could evolve into the most permissive liberal Marxist society you can envision given say 100 years. Had they won it is no guarantee that their descendents would not be here posting pictures of Berlin full of chinks (or some other group) in 2045 comparing it to Berlin full of whites in 1939.

The future social trends cannot be predicted with 100% certainty unless you willfully and completely suppress cultural development to the point of cultural stagnation. In which case technological development tends to follow suit and slow down if real world examples are anything to go by.

Dixieboos are the only group of people more retarded then neo-Nazis.

Hitler wanted to genocide the Balts to make room for his lebensraum, and here I was thinking that the Balts were as European as it got

Good enough, really. Nice work.

You must be trying to prove him right with that picture

>get dragged into war by the International Jewry
>that makes him responsible for everyone who died

>Germans created communism
Communism was created by the Jew Karl Marx, who should never be confused with a German

ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html

Educate yourselves

This is true though.

>dragged into war

[Citation needed]

>institute for historical review

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

this is the correct one

>be hitler, le based savior of the white race
>decide to invade almost all other european countries in an insane attempt to germanize entire europe, killing millions of white people
>devise generalplan ost
>kill all prominent polish leaders
>pass laws that prohibit slavic children from getting education
>send ss squad to my city where they got into a local highschool, kidnapped all the students and publicly shot them
>...
>ebil j00s did it, hitler was a good goy

>trying this hard to fit in
>newfag doesn't know about the meme

Wow, German occupied France was such a paradise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

>Nazis killed more French people in 5 years than non-white immigrants have in the last 100 years
>Hurr wrong side won

>The good guys lost WWII. Try to prove me wrong.
I can't. You're right.

Absolutely based.

Not removing Hitler was a mistake

You're the only faggot shilling it for whatever reason. It's not going to catch and my God it's disgusting. Stop shitting up this board. It can still be salvaged.

The good guys lost the Cold War, as a matter of fact.

>de sauce disagrees with meh so it biassed

Stop ruining the Anne Frank meme by forcing this disgusting Confederate garbage.

A person with as gentle a soul as her would never approve of a government that's sole reason for existence was to larp as English gentry while keeping the common rabble appeased with knowing they at least didn't have it as bad as niggers.

KIKE SHILLS INBOUND
KIKE SHILLS INBOUND
KIKE SHILLS INBOUND
POST REDPILLS TO GAS

>Left: Concentration camps, slave labor, genocide on an industrial scale
>Right: hurr many black people wtf I love nayzees now >:(

>Pro white
How was he pro-white? He literally enacted a campaign of genocide against Slavs and enslaved millions of white people.

>IHR
You're the one who needs a fucking education here my friend

>Getting murdered or enslaved by the Krauts is preferable to having to live alongside dem ebul smelly black people
Tell that to the people of Oradour-Sur-Glane.
This is your brain on /pol.

>international clique
DA JOOOOZ

>pro white and enacted pro white policies
Ah yes Hitler was so pro-white that's why he attempted to ethnically cleanse Eastern Europe

>youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM&bpctr=1518214127

JUDEN
U
D
E
N

Just wait 30 years and Paris will be the same as Lagos.

I seriously doubt given the desperate position she was in that Anne would've cared whether the soldiers coming to kick down the gate of Auschwitz concentration camp and save her from certain death were flying the Hammer and Sickle or the Stars and Bars (or some horrific combination of the two).

Am I supposed to like Nazis because there are no black people in the left pic?

Oh you :)

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

>KGB finances Frankfurt School
Ok, source for this claim at the top?

ITT: straw men are no match for lefty/his/

Based black men are cool. Fuck racism.

>comparing industrial-scale genocide facilities to makeshift detention camps with dodgy logistics and political forced labour prisons

the good guys always win the war

history books tell me so

Hitler hated Slavs and loved East Asians. He wasn’t some kind of pan-white nationalist, he was a Germanic supremacist.

HENRY FORD HATED JEWS, YOU SHOULD TOO

Ford basically ran his company like a Jew

IF THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE WORLD THERE WOULD BE NO NON-WHITE IMMIGRATION

JEWS HAVE BEEN EXPELLED 359 TIMES IN HISTORY COUNTER SEMITISM IS COMMON SENSE

WHITE MEN WAKE UP

>TheInstitute for Historical Review(IHR), founded in 1978, is an American organization best known for publishing articles and books promoting Holocaust denial

Yes, no bias whatsoever.

FEMINISM IS JEWISH TOOL FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

The IHR is not a peer reviewed journal. It's a think tank that exists almost solely to promote Holocaust denial.

Hold up, you're saying there's something they do BESIDES Holocaust denial?

>Jews expelled due to lack of contact with the locals

So now they're evil for closing themselves off and NOT getting involved in local politics and culture?

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM JEWISH CIRCUMCISION AND LUST

>Christina Hoff Sommers
>"""Feminist"""
>Cited solely by MRAs as a form of tokenism
>Worked for a conservative think tank

>some random Rabbi thought this hundreds of years ago so all Jews believe and do this

unironically this, every time that nazis complain about europe being filled with shitskins they unironically don't realize that it is BECAUSE of them, its the nazis who destroyed White European civilization and allowed floods of 3rd world migrants in. Germans are honorary shitskins themselves, really the niggers of Europe.

>t. newfag who doesn't know about the widespread degeneracy in weimar germany