Has society treated you better when you became Veeky Forums?

I would say it has.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/timmm.c/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aside from insecure betas trying to pick fights then yes of fucking course OP

some dude turned around and apologized to me after I accidentally tripped him. it was funny

he got KEKED

Mirin Chang in the back

Girls are a lot nicer. I have a kink for thigh highs (I know, normie as fuck, sue me) and when I bring it up 90% of the time the girl I'm talking to is like "Ohhh I've got some of those! Wanna see?" Back when I was a skeletor women would instantly just back off during conversations like that, or I'd never even get close enough to have the conversation in the first place.

This is with friends, by the way. For some reason women are completely comfortable dressing in a way that they know makes you uncomfortably aroused - but only if you're shredded.

it's the reverse for me, I was treated better when I was fit as opposed to now that I'm a fatass, I'm nearing my pregluttonous phase and my interactions everywhere are smoother and easier
>inb4 confidence boost
no, i'm always looked at as a cocky overconfident cunt

>Has society treated you better when you became Veeky Forums?

What kind of fucking stupid question is this?

Society always treats you better if you look good. In every scenario, you will get treated better.

>source: have been fat, skinnyfat, ottermode, and fit

Damn, Elgintensity looks like THAT now?

how were u treated by society when you were ottermode?

Nah, its tim chuung

Chuung Thunderwang

instagram.com/timmm.c/?hl=en

This is fucking stupid because I've always treated people with the same respect, be it they're ugly, pretty, fat or fit. If you treat me good, I'll treat you good. Sadly the rest of the world doesn't live by this.

No joke I've had homeless people come talk to me, and even if they smelled like piss I still gave them the time of day when I knew everyone just walked around him or ignored him.

As a result when I was fat for 10 years (from 18 to 28) I was always shunned. Now that I'm fit and having money people basically suck my dick in public. It's fucking stupid.

*chung

Also, I have a a weird observation to share but a lot of Chinese men are named Tim.

id bang the chink before the roastie

asian chad

Not the same user but I'll give you my personal insight. Ottermode can be tricky. I use to be a competitive mid-distance(800-1500m) runner so I wasn't Auschwitz but deff on the thin side.

I typically never get noticed unless I was in a situation where I was shirtless (at the beach, after a race, ect) Or wearing figure flattering clothing.

I think typically you will get compliments unless someone way larger and more developed happens to come around. Most women just want to see a 6 pack, with a thin waist and broad shoulders.
Don't over think it, just do you and have fun.

not user you replied to but ottermode gets treated normally until you take your shirt off. then youre a god among normies

Similar. I always have trouble pulling girls with my clothes on, but in settings where it is acceptable to be shirtless I am always the center of female attention. It's a tricky mode.

asian chads that don't look too chinky have a lot of potential

If your ottermode with a very attractive face like Francisco Lachowski, you have basically won at life. People will treat you much much better than 99 percent of the male population.

t h i s

ESPECIALLY manlets.

being shredded and 6'3 makes everybody want to pick a fucking fight

I'm somewhat acoustic so I don't really know how to flirt and have absolutely no game. Also I like to think I'm attractive but I'm probably just average. I'm 6 feet tall and I'm not ripped but you can tell I lift by looking at me, with clothing.

Before. I used to be a skelly. The ladies would say mean things about me despite never knowing me.

Then I got fit. I have never heard a lady say something bad about me unless I gave them a reason to. I've had girls come up to me at parties and squeeze my arm and ask me if I workout. A couple weeks ago I was at a big bar event and had girls try to kiss me grind on me. I don't really want hookups, sure it makes me feel more confident (makes me feel attractive) but I always feel like shit after for some reason. But if thats what you're into it definitely is worth getting fit.

Other people do treat me with respect. A year ago I was hanging out in an area where I shouldnt have been late at night with a buddy and a group of hood niggers came up with the intention to probably rob us. They surrounded me and one was in front of my buddy. My buddy was being really friendly I was ready for a fight. Now as mentioned im pretty artistic so I like to wear steel boots everywhere. They give me at least 2 inches. So standing at 6'2 and weighing close to 190 I was much bigger than all of them. The fucker standing behind me trying to pull me on the ground by grabbing my shirt and punched me. I moved maybe a step back and turned to face him where he hit me on my teeth. It felt like a little girl tried to hit me but he grabbed his hand right after like he hurt himself. I fucking spat and smiled at the guy. Something my buddy said kinda allowed the front guy to move aside and let us leave. If I had been any bit smaller my ass would have been on the ground and they defiantly would have attacked us if they thought I was weak.

People are more cautious to start fights when your fit but being tall(ish) also hugely contributes.

I have more examples of people who almost start fight, they try to act intimidating but when they see your game they shut right up. I don't have at all an agressive personality but if I'm threatened I will stand up.

That's prolly the biggest thing I've noticed after getting fit. How people don't want to mess around with you.

H..How do people treat you when you don't have gyno?
I've been 135 pounds at 6'1" before and still haven't felt this feel

>lost 70lbs
>dont know if society will treat me different because i didnt have any friends or social life to begin with

who neet lifting here?

>Lost 40 lbs and put on a lot of muscle thanks to noob gains
>Ended up with lots of facial gains after the weight loss
>Lifting for nearly 2 years now
>Girls pay more attention to me
>Get stares sometimes because my shoulders are just under 21" in width (plus I was born with wide shoulders)
>Still autistic and unable to take convos to the next level with girls
>mfw

>Has society treated you better when you became Veeky Forums?
Yes. Loads better my every measurable metric.

And now I am incredibly contempt.

Like said, you treat others as you would want to be treated because you feel/are taught that that's the moral and polite thing to do for two and a half decades. Then you watch as they get ahead and what they desire whilst you're given jackshit.

The world owes you nothing, I know this, however I at least thought that by treating others as I would want to be treated would mean they wouldn't fuck my ex behind my back because you though you were closer than that.

Now I know that that's simply not the way humans are wired. We're Emotional, not Rational. When you first start getting mires, the benefits, the touching and flirting, the bros looking to you for leadership, the opportunity for career and social advancement, you think it's some sort of joke. Was this always here? Was this always an option that I never knew about or was informed of? But no, it's not a joke, it's not a meritocracy, it's simply one human seeing another human as better than them in some way and seeking to gain a benefit from them.

When I walk around my new office now, I can see dudes who were (and some still are) like I was. They quite literally do not know of this other world. They've never experienced, never seen it, never been privy to it or privileged enough to be invited in to it. All they've seen of it is fictional movies and they convince themselves
>"Ahhh, that'd be great, but I know it's not real. That's not how it works in the real world. I Know. I live in it..."
And so they go their whole lives, withering, then die.

If any of you are still on the fence about getting Veeky Forums, about not going at least three to four times a week but never telling anyone (no woman wants a man under construction, they want one that's complete and naturally like that), then you will never make it. Worse still, you'll never even know.

Bullshit. No one is randomly picking fights with you, this isn't one of you Chinese cartoons.

I notice a lot of other guys will either be more respectful or just kinda subtlety rude almost like they expect me to be a dick idk. often times it's people who have some kind of small man syndrome (not necessarily manlets, but sometimes mindlets)

that's not the reverse then you fucking idiot

>So much autism. You have the potential to become a modern philosopher.

*tips fedora*

Not sure what you mean by chinky, but I like the Asian look.

use to be a landwhale and now i've lost the weight i've noticed that men tend to hold the door for me or letting me pass before them

Definitely. Guys in my gym ask me advice on lifting/eating. Girls notice my gains even with clothes on. The one bad thing is that you can't act like a know-it-all when randoms talk about lifting.

His bellybutton looks like a cats prolapsed anus

Yea I'd have to agree with this. I'm not as tall as you but I've noticed people back off much more easily when you play off their threats like its nothing.

Why not?

Giving a little advice/dieting is one thing, but if you find yourself talking for 10 minutes straight about the best chest exercises then the person/ppl have probably lost interest already. Its like with most things, not everybody is as passionate about it as you are so they won't be as interested. They just want a few bits of key info, not a whole spiel. That's basically what I meant.

I'm 6'3 and men are less likely to act tough around me. Girls are fucking mirin all the time and i'm knocking it out of the field in the pussy park. Life's good.

Why does this happen so often?
Ive had girls try this, too. Its kinda creepy how aesthetics brings this out of people.

>tfw your bodyguard is way hotter than you

I got headbutted in the chest by some fucking crazy hobo. He said I was assaulting him in my thoughts.

underrated

.... okay. I believe that

Before Veeky Forums:

>no gf
>spotty sex life
>people did not notice me and when they did they weren't especially polite

After Veeky Forums:

>gf
>regular sex life
>people notice and are very friendly to me

Being attractive is its own reward. Feels extra good because I know I earned it, because I was easily a 5/10 before I started and now I'm a solid 7.

Thank you so much user. I was the 2nd user you quoted and you are 100% spot on with everything. Shame more people won't comprehend what you're saying because either they already made it and are enjoying the benefits or don't want to start because they don't think it's worth it.

It's worth it at least to see first hand the hypocrisy of everyone you've ever loved. Enough for you to consider if any relationship is even worth it.

aka frank

is autistic filtered now?

>mfw

basically if anyone needs advice, anything more than
1. permacut
2. push pull routine
3. cardio on rest days
is overkill

Literally everybody does this to me.
A-am I intimidating them?

No they just aren't prepared but don't want to appeat autistic

Can someone give me a quick rundown? What did he mean by his?

you realize how fucking shallow everyone is

>Enough for you to consider if any relationship is even worth it.
In and of themselves, in that present moment and time, I'd say yes.
They didn't matter before you had them, they don't much matter after, so their only worth is when you're presently in them and they're providing a benefit to both of you.
Outside of that, it's not so much as if they are worth it so much as do they matter?

Every. Fuckin. Time
It's always some insecure manlet that tries to fight

>shallow
That has pejorative implications, can you think of a better word with less moralising?

>approach grills
>ayy bby u want sum fuk
>get #
>bang
Why do I have to teach you this?

>usually go to gym hiding powerlevel
>sweatpants, zip up hoody
>I keep my head down and headphones on
>Really not interested in chatting with anyone
>One night its super late
>Doing tricep pulldowns
>Feel a ridiculously good pump
>Want to see in the mirror for myself
>Remove zip up hoody
>Wearing tshirt
>Arms are looking fucking juicy brah
>Feeling massive
>Out of fucking nowhere
>super skinny DYEL 12 year old mushroom cut kid
>"uh...h-hey...uhh...this is my first time at the gym and u-uhh...I don't really know what I'm doing, any advice for...getting big?"
>"sure man, pull out your phone"
>"w-what?"
>"Your phone dude, pull out your fucking phone"
>fumbles with his phone, hands it to me
>I type
>w w w dot four chan dot org slash fit
>"read the fucking sticky"

Never saw that kid again. It's been like two years. I'd like to think he's got a home gym or some shit or is in high school sports but there's a chance he just went over to fucking /h/ and jerked hisself to death.

Not that user, but what if you're after a meaningful relationship instead of just a hookup?

This us motivating brah thanks for sharing

Then you have made a huge mistake.

these threads are always so strange to me. I guess ive always been a bit of a chad, but i never anticipated such fragmentation between normies and people who "haven't made it." Like I would never treat anyone who was unfit worse than someone who was based on that criteria alone...does this actually happen? Aside from it being harder to get laid and feeling better internally, is life really THAT difficult for out of shape ppl?

Then do what he said but have her cook you breakfast in the morning

>these threads are always so strange to me... but i never anticipated such fragmentation between normies and people who "haven't made it." Like I would never treat anyone who was unfit worse than someone who was based on that criteria alone...does this actually happen? Aside from it being harder to get laid and feeling better internally, is life really THAT difficult for out of shape ppl?
>ive always been a bit of a chad

Your point is invalidated.
re

>does this actually happen?
Nah bruh theres just about 50 people here all making up the same story.

Of course it is. You wouldn't know because you haven't experienced it, but people who are fat are, for the most part, ignored and overlooked. When's the last time you dated or even looked longingly at a chubby/fat girl?

They're not all physical fights. Lots of passive aggressive digs you need to squash or else people will try to try to walk all over you

I noticed in my school/professional life I have to go out of the way to show I'm not a typical aggressive douche.

People are really suspicious/mistrustful you have to find ways to look less threatening to superiors IE wear glasses or somewhat looser clothes.

If i look longingly at a chubby or fat girl in this day and age it will be labelled a predatory harassment. Furthermore, when i ignore or overlook people its because they're strangers, not fat. I 'ignore' hundreds of people every day walking down the street, fat and fit among them.

>I'd like to think he's got a home gym or some shit or is in high school sports but there's a chance he just went over to fucking /h/ and jerked hisself to death

you probably just created another autist in the world. congratulations

>If i look longingly at a chubby or fat girl in this day and age it will be labelled a predatory harassment

When you're Veeky Forums that isn't the case anymore lol

good cause a little chub gets me diamonds

The thing is, no matter how much you think you treat everyone equally, it's very likely that you don't, however subtle it might be. Maybe you laugh or smile more at attractive peoples' jokes, maybe you're a little colder to ugly people, whatever the case might, subconscious prejudices exist and are difficult to notice or stop.

I've been driving uber for a few months and recently noticed that I'll say "have a nice day, man" to black guys, when normally I just say "have a nice day." I even did it after I noticed it and knew it was stupid.

What was a 12 year old doing at a gym for the first time super late at night

nice black people are the best when it comes to slang. They'll call you bruh, dude, boss, sweetheart etc. and make you feel you're talking to a human

I might be biased tho cause all the black people I talk to are in a healthcare setting and they're kinda unnerved by being there

This you brah?

Yeah it's mostly just normal dudes going to work or whatever. I'm probably being a little hypersensitive to it after watching Get out.

This holy shit

I'm an engineer and when I'm wearing my usual cheap work shirts and glasses I get treated normally, but whenever I wear polo shirts and contacts (maybe once every few weeks, only when I'm going somewhere after work) ie stuff that actually fits well it's a mixture of 'mires' and people talking shit to me

>recently noticed that I'll say "have a nice day, man" to black guys

This is the type of stuff we notice and what we mean by the "little things". But you white people think we're making it all up.

>I'm somewhat acoustic
Can I give you credit for doing that on purpose to be ironic?

depends

people i meet after i became fit then yes
but people who knew me before are now dicks

fucking KEK

>gained 25 lbs from drinking every other night
>went from skinny to skinnyfat
>not much of a difference with clothes on but my face is puffier, jaw line is gone and overall less attractive
>girls in public don't look at me the way they used to

This fucking hurts. I don't even care about getting a gf, I just want the nice feeling of thinking I could bang that girl who looked at me.

I know that feel.
Stop drinking for half a year and it'll be almost completely gone.
Maybe your face will look a bit wrinkly for your age, but girls dig older guys who look experienced.
>am 22
>most people think i'm ~26
>some think 30

Chill out, boy.

underrated

Bruh I dunno how Veeky Forums is gonna take this because of the autismos, but I first noticed it when I started getting tattoos.

Girls were way more talkative and dudes were either mirin or jelly, then I got fit as well at it was pretty much game over.

I thought being big and tattood might impact my career (academic chemist, currently doing phd), but if anything it's helped me. My prof jokes about me being his body guard and says I'm gonna become a cool tattood professor.

Now I've banged enough sluts to know it's pretty boring after a while, so I found a good missus which is way more satisfying imo.

Sorry for the rant, but in short your physical appearance/build definitely impacts your life.

>This is the type of stuff we notice and what we mean by the "little things". But you white people think we're making it all up.
You heard it here first folks, being civil is now raciss.
>subconscious prejudices exist and are difficult to notice or stop
Yep. So while I agree with minimising them (really more of an individual endeavour), we've gotta stop pushing this bullshit of "Everyone needs to think X, Y, Z"
We're different.
We're human.
Don't be a cunt.
Be a sick cunt.
We're all gonna make it.

>Major social anxiety
>start looking better
>people start making small talk with me
>Spaghetti every time
Fuck me, why the fuck do people care so much about how my day is going?

This holy shit. You realize who your true friends are as the salty ones are ruder to you, start projecting thier insecurities into you. The real bros either start becoming fit as well or give you positive feedback. Girls go to being more friendly with you or rude as fuck.

6'3 and shredded, you must weigh 275-300 pounds or else you are pretty skinny bro

I know that I can for sure just command women now. Inviting some tinder slut out? "Wear something sexy, we're dancing."
Bringing one back to your house? "Wear a skirt with no underwear."
And they just fucking do it. Blows my mind every time.

post body.

how do you show you have money?

Haha this is terrible because I'm crap at controlling myself while drunk

>>"Ahhh, that'd be great, but I know it's not real. That's not how it works in the real world. I Know. I live in it..."
This is actually true. I'm not even a fucking Slayer but I've got a handful of good stories including a threesome makes my buddy's blood boil. They can't even fathom what some women will do to me.