Ottermode vs bearmode

Ottermode vs bearmode

I have a sneaking suspicion the artist is a bigger girl than the girl portrayed in the comic.

you mong otter mode =/= auschwitz and bear =/= beached whale

I have the sneaking suspicion the artist is a fat man trying to pass as a woman

also
>eating on the bed

I eat on my bed every fucking day for every meal I have

fight me

Why does the fat guy look like a fat faggot hipster version of Santa Claus?

the thought of having sex in bed and then laying there eating greasy pizza and crumbly-ass cookies is nauseating. I can literally feel the crumbs scraping against my bare back as I roll over in bed.

>for every meal I have

I already feel sick

The guy is literally resting his pizza on her shoulder and following over onto the bed and smoking a pipe with the other hand. No girl would think this is cute.

Grossest fucking thing I have read on this website

I do too
Fuck you

what the fuck is wrong with you

wanna fug and eat on bed afterwards bb?

Lemme guess. You play video games?

> what are plates

That is such a creepy disgusting image. Does that girl live entirely in a world where men are covered in disgusting piercings and tattoos while either being a skinny crack addict or uncontrollable eater, and its her only conception of an attractive man?

Yes but on a lazy boy
Plus I'm skely
Only if you bring the snacks

actually no, I just stare at the sheets while watching the crumbs pile up

then I take a nap

>fight me
I'm sure your bed is also where you "fight" other men.

I eat food on my bed when the deck is covered in snow.
t. No table/desk and very little floor space.

>People actually believe this

Ottermode > bearmode > auschwitz > fat ass

Everything else is a LIE

Ask me how much I can low bar squat for 5 reps though.

how much?

i feel like normal girls are into guys with a bit of chub but stacy's are into ottermode chads

>t. HAES

Built mode>everything else

>Carry on with your isolation movements, restrictive dieting and visible abs. Perhaps this will allow you to attract a clueless cardiobunny whore of a gf. Not my style. Never has been. Never will be. No you see I will attract a much more intelligent and perceptive female partner. One who has an appetite for a real man who can call upon his body to unleash a lethal amount of force as one kinetic chain. You sub 200 lb frame means you are not even an adult male whereas I am 1.5 adult males according to Rippetoe.

1.25 plate