" Munchies "

I'm going to be trying marijuana soon and I've heard you get extremely hungry after smoking some. My cut consists of eating only 2000 calories a day, how can I prepare/avoid this?

Don't inject the devil's lettuce
My mom said she saw a kid using it.. and he dieded...

U been warned OP

soon you'll be squatting with Lenny and a bunch of crackheads, shitting into a bathtub

Vaporize your weed. Sandwich concentrate/wax between 2 layers of bud.

Don't get the Volcano unless you have money to piss.

It makes your cum purple, not sure if that's of any benefit to you.

there's no avoiding it, i've tried fighting the munchies and end up eating 2 bags of chips every time

won't happen unless it's indica. in my experience anyway. I hardly get any munchies at all with sativa.

Anyways just go outside and do something and then there will be no food around to eat.

back in the day I used to get crazy fucking munchies constantly, I must have been smoking indica all the time (back before I knew anything about the different types). I was an unstoppable eating machine. And damn the munchies on K2 were fucking crazy... those were the days...

Good luck OP

My friend tried weed once and died 7 years later from lukemia.

It's not even that you get hungry
You think to yourself, "Yeah, I could eat something" and then you just can't stop eating
Food is amazing, the sensation of eating is amazing, and your appetite is limitless

I dont plan on doing hard drugs and dont have people to really tempt me to do it. I just wanna smoke weed alone and see what all the hype is about, I plan to listen to ASMR while being high or watching something really funny.

That's what all the crack heads used to say.

I agree with this actually I'm not sure going outside will help. I remember getting munchies so bad all I could think about was food.

So basically, just smoke sativa because indica munchies are unstoppable.

>hes worried about "munchies"

Make it a rule never to eat while you're high, and be disciplined about it.
If you're the kind of person who has weak willpower and breaks down and cheats on his diet all the time you probably should avoid smoking at all. Once you get into the habit of smoking and binging it can be really hard to get back out.

Weak people smoke weed in the first place, what makes you think OP has the willpower to stop the munchies?

I do plan on eating after smoking it but within my diet limits. I plan to eat less that day and then have some low calorie snacks, maybe dark chocolate after I eat 90% dark I lose my apetite preety quickly. I dont really mind if I eat a little over my calorie limit as its not an everyday thing but I just dont want it to tempt me to order a large pizza and mega fries.

>Make it a rule never to eat while you're high, and be disciplined about it.

lmao I guarantee you will break this "rule" 100% of the time if the weed isn't dirt

you put way too much faith in the IRON HUMAN WIRR AND DISCIPRINE especially under the influence of a drug

Just do MDMA, it's all the feel good of weed with 0 of the appetite

Probobly cant afford it. And theres no point in doing a drug like that when all I do is stay at home .

just get healthy shit to munch on like carrot sticks, brocc, bowl of cereal, or a pb and j. I remember eating brocc high once and loving it cause they were like little trees of life and nutrients. I was high af

I smoke weed and I'm able to resist the munchies normally. Just don't eat I guess?

Go to public web research chemical site and buy a sheet of 50 LSD tabs or 50 NBOH tabs.

Cheapest weekly recreation by far, if you do 1 tab at a time.

How I do the dank

1. Only do it on weekends after lifting mon,wed, fri
3. Do it with friends
4. Have snacks on you so you don't go to the store to buy more and go over
5. Drink lots of water and tea
6. Remember that I took a D.A.R.E oath in middle school
7. Get sad

Hope I helped

Also never vaped it. Anyone got any advice on vaping? Potency? Spped of effect?

I've only smoked and done edibles

i slit my wrists just reading that.

don't be a shit cunt, munchies are a meme unless you have no self control. also maybe prepare food you'd normally be eating and have it near you. i got over the munchies by having at least 1 fruit next to me when i smoked, it did the job

eat mints or chew gum usually works for me, or ill just chug cold ass water.

smoking and edibles are both stronger than vapes. most the time

No its not.
Not my crackheads at least.

You have a bunch of options
>choose a strain that isn't as likely to give you the munchies
Blue dream is my personal fav
>smoke before sleeping
Kind of a waste of weed imo, also heard that it fucks with rem sleep which is when you recover the most
>save all your calories for right after smoking
>the old willpower
If I don't have food around I found I can just power through munchies, but I love how food tastes after smoking and am bulking so I don't do this often
>only keep low cal snacks on hand
Veggies are good. It's also more of an oral fixation with munchies I think so jerky and gum can help too

Honestly, I never really got the munchies and I've been smoking weed for a while now. My friends have gotten it but I don't think I've ever gotten it.

Why? Broccoli is like little trees of life. I don't even get high and I know that.

Have you used a standing vape? Concentrate + Vape = cheaper high without the smell. FAR stronger than burning it. Fill up a turkey bag with smoke and get fucked up.

Thanks for the tip guys. I plan to do it Friday after my routine. I'll prob have a bag of carrot sticks, broccoli, and some baked chips or something to snack on. I do enjoy coffee but will it interfere with the weed?

Nice quads

Personally I only smoke fright after my workout so I can eat
After a while you get used to the munchies

I eat a whole watermelon or honeydew and drink a diet coke. Also I make 1 single GOOD sandwish with everything on it that I like.

Coffee and sativa used to be my Sunday mornings. So great and the rest of the day would be comfy.

You can't munch if you have nothing to eat.
>And if you hide your keys from yourself.

Good Idea. Also, consider scooping some honeydew out and filling it with low fat cottage cheese. It'll make it better and fill you up more.

I've been curious about this. But instead I'm on a bulk. I eat like a little bitch. Would smoking weed help me eat more? Or is the whole munchies thing a myth?

Just eat fruit and veggies when you're high my man. Nothing like some berries and carrots when you're high
I smoked for years and it got to the point where I wouldn't even get muchies after a while. It happens

I'm on a cut right now and I usually smoke a bunch and try and fall asleep before I get hungry.
It actually works pretty well

Just in case you Hackers decide to try this again! My very intelligent friend who is an attorney said to post this just for you! Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Veeky Forums™ is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing hackers the use of your computer, as well as the information contained in your posts. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION. Friends, you can copy and post this if you like.

it blocks a hormone(leptin) from being either produced or received i dont remember. It becomes very easy to eat your self to uncomfortably full levels.

>is it a myth?

Lmao nigga you aint never been high before have you

Munchies go away if you just smoke some more.
t. daily vaper

>Just in case you Hackers decide to try this again! My very intelligent friend who is an attorney said to post this just for you! Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Veeky Forums™ is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing hackers the use of your computer, as well as the information contained in your posts. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION. Friends, you can copy and post this if you like.

Just in case you Hackers decide to try this again! My very intelligent friend who is an attorney said to post this just for you! Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Veeky Forums™ is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing hackers the use of your computer, as well as the information contained in your posts. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION. Friends, you can copy and post this if you like.

this pepe is for the hackers

Good luck, one time I thought I beat the munchies by staying busy and riding my bike around town.

Came home and ate a box of Kix cereal, no milk, no bowl, I just ate it out of the box while I stood in the middle of the living room.

What if you just take this opportunity see what it's about, see if you like, and make room for filling snacks like nuts and dried fruit in your diet if you decide to continue to use? What if you let yourself go 500 calories above your cut for the new experience?

Imagine going hiking for the first time and demanding that you have to wear dress shoes. All you'll be thinking about is your shoes instead of enjoying the journey and the view.

I never thought about it like this but this is so accurate

They are nothing alike. That's a stupid suggestion.

Coffee and weed is the worlds best combo. It's like yin and yang.

Is this a popo trick?

If not pls explain

First time you get high you need to listen to Pink Floyd - Darkside of the moon with headphones. Thank me later OP.