Was he the Son of God and the Lamb of God as he claimed?

Was he the Son of God and the Lamb of God as he claimed?
Successfully held the U.S. Government at bay for 51 days?
Jesus is the only Person who could do such a thing yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZf_cwcPsEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_claimed_to_be_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was thats why the jews killed him

Why do they always kill Jesus when he comes to earth?

Because it would literally be the worst thing to happen to modern societies if he came back.

The return of Jesus would be a blessing upon all humanity who wouldn't be able to resist His divinity. Unbridled love would ensue all and bring about ultimate change for believers. Healing with His unlimiting love seems like a wonderful, infinite source of awesomeness.

Admire your utopian view but I am seeking a real world answer. Why is it that every time Jesus comes they kill him again?
Maybe next time they will have the decency to let Jesus die of natural causes instead of killing him like they do each time.

The real Jesus would never be such an antagonistic, polygamist figure of such dishonesty and stubbornness as to cause human suffering on both sides.

motherfucking russian spy detected

Matthew 7:15
[ You Will Know Them by Their Fruits ]

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves."

Definition of a cult: A belief system implemented by one man that denigrates the deity of Jesus Christ or denigrates the gospel of salvation by grace through faith.

I would add, virtually all cult leaders have sex with children. That's why they started the cult in the first place.

You're laboring under the twin delusions that a) men killed Jesus, and b) that the Second Coming will also end with Jesus dying.

I should have said one man or woman; plenty of women have started cults.

Hi Bill Hicks, I thought you were dead?

>grace through faith

LAZY MANS CREED

WORKS YOU CUNT, WHAT MAN CAN CALL HIMSELF A GODLY THAT DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Didn't you hear? He's selling water filtration systems now.

Lazy. Hmmmmm. Lazy.

I don't see what a) confessing Jesus with your mouth, and b) believing in your heart God raised him from the dead, have anything to do with being "lazy".

Do you think you can work for God, and put God in your debt, to where he owes you salvation?

That would by Paul the Apostle, and the greatest apostle, to 98% of the world.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2)

>Was he the Son of God and the Lamb of God as he claimed?
Yes.
>Successfully held the U.S. Government at bay for 51 days?
Yes.
>Jesus is the only Person who could do such a thing yes?
Yes.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the "key of David", he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the "Root of David", hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the "offspring of David", and the bright and morning star.

David three (3) times:

Revelation "key of David" Koresh
Revelation "Root of David" Koresh
Revelation "offspring of David" Koresh

>Why do they always kill Jesus when he comes to earth?
Hey just let Jesus die of natural causes next time.
Enough with killing him again already.

Why not? The actual Jesus was very antagonistic and the patriarchs of Judaism were polygamists.

Why do Jesuses always die
when they are 33 years old?

Born: Timothy James McVeigh
April 23, 1968
Lockport, New York, U.S.
Died: June 11, 2001 (aged 33)
USP Terre Haute in
Terre Haute, Indiana, U.S.

David Koresh
Son of God
Lamb of God

Born: Vernon Wayne Howell
August 17, 1959
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Died: April 19, 1993 (aged 33)
Mount Carmel Center
McLennan County, Texas, U.S.

Key of David
Root of David
Offspring of David

>
>
>
>
???

Is that steven pinker aka ass with glasses?

>Because it would literally be the worst thing to happen to modern societies if he came back.

I'm back.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZf_cwcPsEQ

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started and everyone remaining died.

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

Officially the FBI fired no shots - except those by Lon Horiuchi but those don't count.

>What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Jesus was the prime target of Elizabeth R, why not just arrested peacefully? The claims or lies of the BATF were that Koresh never was out of the compound where he could be arrested. Paul Fatta, a Branch Davidian who was out on errands when the raid started, made this comment in many press releases. David Koresh, others, and myself, have gone jogging down the road three miles from the compound many times. Why wasn’t he arrested then? We were off the property several times. Why wasn’t Koresh arrested on one of those jogging outings or when he was in Waco?

Did the Branch Davidians know they were being attacked by federal agents? David Thibodeau, a Waco survivor, was interviewed on A Current Affair, a national television show, May 3rd, 1993. He declared that one of the members of the Branch Davidians, Wayne Martin, a Harvard-trained attorney, called 911 shortly after the federal agents stormed the compound. He was put through to another agency, and the person said, “Well, hi boys, how y’all doin’ out there?” Wayne Martin screams into the phone, “We’re getting shot at. We’re getting killed. We’re getting killed.”

>Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute
of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.

>I'm back.
you are

>>Why do they always kill Jesus when he comes to earth?
>Hey just let Jesus die of natural causes next time.
>Enough with killing him again already.
No, killing Jesus is God's rule.

>he was thats why the jews killed him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_claimed_to_be_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants

"All older than 33 are not Jesus."

>Why do Jesuses always die
>when they are 33 years old?
That's the Rule.