How many mires did you get today?

(Mire 1)
>walking in hall.
>Guy randomly stops me and says "bro how much do you bench?"
(Mire 2)
>I over hear the class bitch whose fat yet dares to says "why is he wearing just a t shirt when it's raining, to show off his muscles? What a try hard"
(Mire 3)
>Teacher comes up to me and ask me "hey can you help and lift these boxes?"
(Mire 4)
>Walking in hall again and saw a thicc QT in middle of hall, staring at my arms before looking up and making eye contact with me. Didn't say anything to her and kept walking cuz Im beta.
(Mire 5)
>Classmate ask "let me guess how much you weigh...190?"
(Mire 6)
>"No way you're only 175, you're big af!" girl nearby stares at my body.
Well that's it, only 6 (confirmed) mires for today, coulda been more if I had noticed them, I hope tomorrow I'll be able to get more. Gonna try and dress extra strategic.

I was told to fuck off by a girl and was made fun of my ugly face.

Be like that guy from r9k who wears an incubus shirt so that homos see him and know hes asking for a butt fucking

this site is 18+

My room mate came in the room after not talking to me for 2 days and literally grabbed my cock when my gf went to the bathroom

She then started sexting me

Shes a slam piggy tho so it doesn't count

a fat mexican lady working at a pizza place looked at my face then down my torso then at the sides of my pecs.

thats it really

>be 6 foot 4
>get mires for no reason despite being a dyel with a shirt on

>41123160
ur a fagggot lol
>only comes on /fit to display how alone one can be
>makes up stories to impress us

pics or gtfo

height mires don't count m8

Congrats OP.... you've received more mires in one single day than I had in my entire life.

I'm 38 yo by the way.

t. manlet

I'm 5'10", dumbass.

exactly

manlet

>6'4
>Veeky Forums
>decently attractive
>live in smallish/ugly/dyel town
>literally every girl mires

A lot of it depends on the people around you. 99% of the guys are ugly/don't lift and drink too much beer in my area. And even of the guys who lift, only a small percent are even remotely Veeky Forums

what are your stats?

iktf

Mirin

>6'2
>QT asians always more
Being above 6' is the best. For today I was walking down the hall and this cute girl with a really nice dress on made eye contact with me and did that hair flip thing, I'll count that as a mire.

5'8" is the average male height, but ok keep spouting your manlet meme if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Not funny, I thought at least a guy would understand.

Anything under 6' = manlet

Shoo shoo manlet

People looking at you does not equate getting mired.

Right and the next thing you're going to say is that when a girl sits right next to me on the bus she totally doesn't want to fuck.

/narcissism general/
Mires threads are supposed to be interesting faggot

Post pic

>Taking the bait

Oh sweetie

it's always the manlets that talk about the average statistics

I went to a beauty school today to get a cheap hair it for my nefew. The bitches in there kept eye humping me like mad, and would keep mirin Everytime I walked back to check on him to see how his cut was going. Those bitches must really be cock starved, or the fact that I was the only man in the place made me seem like a golden dildo that shoots diamonds.
There was actually a few that looked pretty good, even if they were on the chubby side mostly. Couple high test as fuck girls too

I look like shit for Veeky Forums, but as a irl highschooler normies mire.

>I sw-sw-swa--swear!

>live in land of zyzz
I get zero mires except from my gf but I guess that's all that matters

Grils don't mire in straya?

>Bird chest
>Fatcepts
>Pencil neck
>Gyno
>Girl hands
>Tiny forearms
>Shit light
>Still no definition or cuts
>Collar bones
>Bird Chest
>Uneven traps
>No lats
>Stretch marks
>Shit skin
>Definite manlet
The picture translation of the word "Shit" You are very delusional and i suggest you seek help. I am telling you the honest truth, no one was mirin you, its all in your head. Next time you look in the mirror shirtless and decide to make a shitty thread, analyze yourself very carefully.

>underage kids bragging about being underage

I got one today.

But their were like 4 other handsome Hispanic guys and a gorilla mode black dude. So I either look good, or she was racist. I dunno

>inb4 ban, i turned 18 a few months ago.

Post body

They do but I'm Asian and they have taller white dudes to mire instead

Girls started miring me and I don't know how to escalate

>Go to gym before office hours
>Hot day, so use that excuse to stay in a sleeveless shirt
>Girl I know motions for me to sit next to her
>Start talking to her and shes stuttering like an aspie and biting her lip
>Her friend is also miring
>Head out and see friend
>Smile to him and talk for a bit
>Girl in front of him thought I was smiling to her but I turn my head before she can signal back

Veeky Forums never taught me how to talk to girls

Ask them questions about themselves. Try to find a topic where you have some common ground and just discuss it.

Try to focus on remembering her eye color. Girls love eye contact.

zero, just like every other day

>Veeky Forums never taught me how to talk to girls

just be yourself, bro

I know right that guy is stupid as shit

Anyway I was in the hospital dying from anal hemorrhaging after my usual 'workout' at the gym and I totally got mired by this doctor who sewed my anus back together. I mean she was looking at my ass for like 30 minutes for no reason other than the fact my ass was so torn up by Chadrone.

>land of zyzz
>99% of the guys in Australia are either fat thick ethnic types or pale willow trees
Get a fucking tan above #ffffff and lift literally anything you fucking ghost.

>When are you free?
>for what?
>I want to take you to the [insert literally fucking anything here]
Wew, so hard.

That was a shit test user she was mirin so hard she had to make herself look not thirsty

As for me, I think I received undeserved mires. Still king of duel but had 2 instameme squat chicks stop dead in their track and stare when I took off my jacket at the gym locker.

Today, zero. I get them on occasion though. My fuckbuddy told me at great length how much she likes my body last night.

Stop being mad and just accept manlets like us are inferior creatures. I did a long time ago and I'm honestly just way better off for it.

Tbh I'm 5'7" and get mires fairly regularly so it's possible. Granted I've got a pretty nice face and have put a lot of hard work into making myself lean and toned.

What shirt is this?

My dog barked and wagged its tail. I think we ALL know what that means!

Bruh...

Bitch please. I can smell your jealousy from here. Cunt

Friends say they see me getting mired but I never see it. What should I look out for?

Lmao delusional manlet

Just ask this.

Do you wear panties or lingerie...?

Next thing you know your wiping your cum drips in her ass hole

Yeah bro, he wants your dick

myself is a RETARD

>What should I look out for?
lying ""friends""

3 and 4 don't count, bro. I was fat as shit in high school and even I was asked to help lift things. You were probably just the closest student to the teacher. And somebody making eye contact with you in the hallway doesn't automatically mean they want to fuck. Trust me on this one. Congratulations on the others though, sounds like you're making it.

>almost made eye contact with qt walking on the quad today (she was looking in my general direction but I could tell she was trying to mire without being obvious)
>grandma came down to visit and complimented me on being so big
>got home and my dog started humping me (she's a girl so it's not gay)
>waitress at restaurant refilled my water glass without me even asking

who /makingit/ here?

cousin
pecs
solid

if you consider the truth bait, you have some serious problem.You are just like those tumblr feminists who just hate every straight white male.

You could be a sick cunt if you wanted to brah

I actually had the best day in my life.
I went into a posing showdown with a 6'2 romanian douche (i'm 6'0 before you call me a bitter manlet) who had previously bullied me for being fat.
He started calling me skinny (now that I lost a bunch of weight) and flexing his bicep. Then he challenged me in front of everyone to take off my shirt and do a posedown against him.
I didn't back off and took my shirt off and we started striking some double biceps, lat spreads and so on

>lat spread
Everyone stayed silent while I hear some dude say 'y-yeah user is actually wider than you bullyfag'

>double bicep
Clear separations in my serratus and abs, chest, clear bicep and tricep intersection while he is a big blob with a pear-shaped body

>start raising my shorts to show off quad gains, my most developed muscle group actually
>'n-nah user legs don't count'

I could see his grin fade away each pose I striked, each time my body showed how shitty his was. I felt so good I tapped on his back and told him he didn't stand a chance, it wasn't worth it. He just stood there in silence. Felt really good, very empowering. In one wednesday morning I got a lot of respect, and the guy who bullied me never looked at me again

HUE HUE HUE MIRES

HUE HUE FITNESS RETATOED

Awp you a bitch nigga

heres my greentexxx

>Walk up in thread, tell op hes a NIGGER FAGGOT
>user mirin

why do I even try you are all past the point of no return, you fucking plebs who see a girl looking as your single gold coin and think she wants your greasy one gold coin havin ass hobo dick

fuck you

Damn someone is salty af

yet you still 2" shorter

I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO THE GAYBAR GAAAAAAYBAR

Mgs2.gif

But my height still starts with 6 :^)

>friends who are chicks just grab your muscular man ass

why do they think this is okay? I feel like a cheap whore

>Chick friend does this
>Jokingly tell her she at least needs to give me flowers or take me to dinner
>We laugh it off
>Still end up feeling used

who hurt you bro?

I cut my hair (by myself) some days ago, and I get stares by women in the streets

and I don't even lift

>walking down the street
>see group of girls at the end of street
>one of the girls looks at me then leans in to her friends
>they all turn around at once and stare at me
>immediately divert course into a coffee shop and sit in there until they are gone

Also caught a girl I used to date stalking my Instagram when she accidentally liked a picture from years ago, put my account on private straight after so she knows I knew.

Pls Jamal don't rape that white girl. Just becasue she said no it doesn't mean you should break in and rape her

Pretty good, bro. Dem joocy delts and shoolders

WHER IS TRAP?
LITERALLY 0 TRAPS

>doc mires my weight loss progress, says I'm doing absolutely amazing

>High school band director calls me to ask if I can help move a piano since she needs someone "strong"

Who /comfy/ here lads?

These "mirin" threads are a fucking joke. It's all shit like:
>f-female c-cashier smiled at me :)
>65 year old woman complimented my arms!
>a girl asked me for a lighter haha i didnt have one but it shows she trusted me and was interested maybe giving an indication she liked m-
UNTIL YOU'RE ACTUALLY HAVING SEX, YOUR "MIRES" DON'T MEAN SHIT.

LMFAO at gymcels. These are things that happen to EVERYONE.

I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, I have a face even a mother couldn't love and as and guess what? Cashiers REGULARLY "smile" at me, I OFTEN get asked for lighters or directions and NONE OF IT MEANS SHIT!!! Fucking LMAO. Face it, attraction is determined by GENETIC factors. If you don't have height, face and frame, you're FUCKED. And yes, girls at clubs will talk to the UGLIEST GUYS ALIVE. Don't think they ACTUALLY like you for a SECOND.

0 today as I've been in school with a bunch of dudes all day,
I was back home during easter and 3 girls from my highschool complimented me, and one got laid from a qtie

fuck, im starting to believe we are all gonna make it

I had my first obvious mire today

>Finish workout
>Radiating that post workout bliss
>Style on point, tight shirt, legs being thicc in jeans from squoots
>Riding in tram
>Some 25-27 year old qt with short dark hair sitting closeby
>Notice her starting at my ass while looking at my phone
>Look at her
>Glances away
>Keep looking and give a smile
>She quickly looks back and smiles while looking to the side
>Leaves at my station
>Notice her looking at me in the window reflection AGAIN

Felt good man.

>rode my bike shirtless home after lifting on campus
>at least 5 qt3.14's held eye contact with me for 2 seconds, 3 of them smiled while looking

good feels were had that day

>I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, I have a face even a mother couldn't love and as and guess what?
i know these "dont even try because CHAD is CHAD also USELESS CAPSLOCK" where made by lardass manlets who will never make it

>tfw most of campus is Veeky Forums anyways and I end up being the mirer

Doesn't it just make sense to wear less when it's raining? Otherwise you just have more wet clothes.

You sound jelly.

Where do you go?

>he never stood a chance B)

i lol'd irl

> kept walking cuz Im beta
that's alpha as fuck

Walking in the street I'm noticing women glancing at me, then looking away/straight ahead when I meet their gaze. No smiles or anything though.

So wishfully thinking I'm getting mired, or pessimistically I'm just being generally noticed. I don't know, I'm not a fucking mind reader.

>flight attendant comes by with drink tray
>ask for a coke
>says I'm the first person to ask for that, gives me the whole can and gives me a wink
>comes by to fold up my tray (was half-sleeping), winks at me again

Didn't really feel like she was flirting with me, probably just found me cute/entertaining.

BUT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME LADS

I like this mire the best. Also,

>highschool

Coulda joined the mile high club user, you blew it

Noice.

You better pet that dog brah.