Gains are made in the kitchen not the gym. Post what you ate today and other anons rate

I'll start

1 cup steel cut oat
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
protein shake (8 oz milk)
whole milk 16 oz
protein bar
greek yogurt
3/4 lb chicken breast
advocado
4x corn tortilla
1/2 cup shredded cheese
24 oz milk
24 oz milk
greek yogurt
peanut butter 2tbsp
24 oz whole milk

total macros for the day 4250 cal 274g protein

> drinking that much milk

You got meme'd

homemade 6 inch wheat turkey/BF ham sub sandwhich.
380kcal of easter malt eggs
320kcal of chocolate peanut butter dove chocolate eggs.....i have only been up for 4 hours

I am currently in fucking shock. I just spent the last 7 hours crying and drinking a large bottle of vodka in bed. I am so fucking angry and emotional right now I almost have no words. You anons know the dating app Bumble right? It's like Tinder except only women can initiate conversations with their matches? Ok well I made a profile and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. I am not a slob. I have been told I have a cute face and usually in "rate" threads I get 7-8/10, I am 25 years old and pretty wealthy because I have a good job making 50k. Only thing is I am short. Like really short. 5'5. I matched with this girl on Bumble. I didn't bother reading her bio and just swiped right because she was legitimately 10/10 and her network thing said she was in law school at the same university that I go to. Anyway, we talked for like 12 hours. She was the coolest, smartest, most gorgeous girl I've probably ever seen. We talked about films, music, art, literature, food, future goals, life in general, philosophy...she was breath taking physically and intellectually. Then after this she asked me how tall I was.I took a moment to respond. Then actually opened her bio and it said "I can reach the top self, can you?" Panic ensued... I considered lying and saying I was 5'8 or something but if we met in real life she would obviously know I was bullshitting and I would come off as insecure so I was truthful. I told her "5'5." No weird jokes or creepy messages trying to validate myself I just sent the numbers. 2 minutes later she unmatched me. No "oh I'm sorry I really like tall guys I think you're a great person", no sympathy, no good luck wishes just fucking unmatched me even after we connected SO WELL. I fucking hate women so much, I hate myself I wish I was dead and I hate my mom and dad so much but my mother especially for having kids with a guy who is fucking 5'3. I should have been female life is not fucking fair I hate myself so much FUCK SOCIETY

>"Gains are made in the kitchen not the gym."

t. fatass

> manlets
> when will they learn

meme'd into extreme gains that is

t.that guy whose been lifting for 3 years and complains about gaining zero size

not a good start user, hopefully you use all those carbs to lift heavy

1/2 cup rice
3 cups pureed tomatos
1/4 cup almonds
1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
1 banana
1 black cawfee
----------------------
1185 calories

Chill man. Just try and make more money or something. I'm around your height but make $70k (could be making more but current job lets me fuck off and travel whenever I want). I don't have problems with girls. Tallest girl I fucked was 7" taller than me. For every inch you are under ideal you should have a stack of cash to stand on.

does that mean I can get by with no cash as 6'3"

>A sausage, egg & cheese crossanwich
>About 6 ounces of blue cheese
>24 ounces of 96/4 ground beef
>2 cups of 4% cottage cheese
>8oz of turkey breast
>2tbsp of miracle whip
4 slices of wonderbread

I regret nothing.

Pasta worth saving.

2762 calories
269 grams protein

Cuestionable
>coconut oil
>milk
>cheese
Completly wrong
>honey
>brotein shake
>brotein bar
>beanut butter
>greek yogurt

Pls post body so we know what should be avoided.

breakfast:
bowl of greek yoghurt + chopped apple and banana

lunch:
brown rice + chicken + brocolli

dinner:
salmon + veggies

Cutting
>two fried eggs, black coffee (200)
>Turkey sandwich with swiss on cracked wheat sourdough slice (407 calories)
>Protein Shake (230 calories)
>Steamed Broccoli and 8 ounces of pork/beef meatballs in sauce (around 720-800 calories)
I need more fiber but I hate using my precious calories on it.

Protein shake 4 scoops
Physillium husk 4 tbsp
Sausage slices 56 grams
Pepper Jack Cheese 2 oz
200 grams chicken breast no skin trimmed fat baked
200 grams brocolli

Today is a rest day and it's a cut so only 1428 calories.

started about 3 months ago, was skele but athletic to start
6'2" 210 currently
I dont see anything wrong with these things...

Gains are made in the kitchen and gym retart

1.5 lbs of ground beef... in one sitting?

i didn't eat breakfast or lunch
for dinner i had spinach and ricotta ravioli and two carrots and two sticks of celery dipped in peanut butter and a few handfuls of trail mix

whats the husk for?

I think his post was bait except for the honey. Unless you put in on your yogurt why are you eating it?

Fiber so you can shit normally. Cruciferous veggies like broccoli work as well but I don't like eating too much in one day because that shit will bloat and gas you up. It's mainly due to a type of sugar present in broccoli and brussel sprouts called raffinose.

> cup of greek yogurt
> sugar-free protein bar
> 2 peanut butter jelly sandwiches
> 9.6 ounce pork chop
> baked asparagus
> 3 scoops ON gold standard whey
> Reese's egg

i put it in the oatmeal for the taste. I dont think honey is that bad if you buy it raw. Its the processed syrup kind that is trash

Woke up late for wagekek job so

Breakfast:
1 whole wheat toast with peanut butter
1 cup of whole milk

Morning
2/3 cups of bbq peanuts
2 cups of strawberrry yougurt

lunch
A big plate of all-dressed whole wheat pasta

Diner
1 slice of Salmon pie
Fries
Veggie mix
About 100g of Easter chocolate

I don't get much fiber besides oatmeal, and usually some sort of vegetable with dinner. Though my shits are normal and I don't have gas or digestion issues. Do I still need to add more fiber?

Not OP but honey usually has a glycemic index of around 45-55 a fair bit lower than sugar and right around the same as most conventional oat meals.

Breakfast
>6 over easy eggs
>1/2 cup parboiled rice
>peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich on 15 grain bread
>coffee

Lunch:
>1.5 cups of parboiled rice
>1 chicken breast
>half cup of greek yogurt mixed with hot sauce

Dinner:
>1/2lb of pasta
>1 chicken breast
>spaghetti sauce

If you're going at least once a day you are fine. I just add it since the broccoli is good but on rest days I consume more dietary fats than normal.

Did this actually happen to you?

not bad but check out Myprotein its literally half the price and higher in quality. (google labdoor protein powder tests for quality tests, they take samples and other scientific shit)
I got an 11lb bag for 55 burgers and was paying 58 for 5 lb of ON.

How is this 4200 cals?
I feel like I eat more and struggle to hit 3000.

Breakfast
>3 eggs
>bread
>peanut butter
>fruit

Lunch
>chicken
>salad
>pasta
>protein bar

Dinner
>turkey
>potatoes
>veggies
>cereal with almond milk

4th meal
>2 eggs
>chicken

Typical day usually gets me 3200-3400. Can't have dairy so no GOMAD

YES I fucking hate women they're all shallow fucking cunts who only care about superficiality. FUCK THIS SOCIETY AND IF THERE IS A GOD FUCK HIM FOR MAKING 5'5

the milk adds up quickly
16 oz milk
8 oz milk
24 oz milk x 3

96 oz of whole milk = 1800 cal

>eating pasta for lunch

Oh man how do you do that every day, whenever I eat pasta for lunch I get so fucking tired.

But I have a hard time believing OP's diet plan is 4250 calories, everything in there is high protein and low carb except for the oats and peanut butter.

whole milk is 150 cals per 8 oz I drank nearly 2000 calories worth of milk. Its great when you don't want to cook a ton of food every day

heres the calories of each
>inb4 autism
oatmeal - 450 15
honey - 60
coco oil - 120
milk - 100 5
protein milkshake - 270 33
milk 16 0z - 300 18
protein bar - 200 20
yogurt - 140 12
chicken - 300 60
advocado - 200
tortilla - 280
cheese - 150 16
24 oz milk - 450 24
24 oz milk - 450 24
yogurt - 120 12
peanut butter 2tbsp - 190 -8
24 oz milk - 450 24

first is calories, second is protein

2 protein shakes 46g protine
1 raman noodles 500 cal
1 Tuna 36g protein

Yeah but I have a GNC gold membership and they don't carry Myprotein

Breakfast: 5 wheatabox spoonful of honey, a chopped banana and a little over 230 mil of almond milk

Lunch: protein shake ( 60g 0f whey protein, 1 banana, tablespoon of peanut butter, 350ml of almond milk all blended) and 185 gram can of tuna

Dinner: 320g of chicken breast and 4 peanut butter and rice cake sandwiches.

Im new to this and have pretty much been winging my diet, as a 73kg 18yr is this good enough?

fair enough, are you seeing any digestion or skin issues from so much dairy? I found that getting most of my protein from meat made me feel so much better digestion wise, and cleared up my acne pretty much right away.

more veggies my nigga

Morning: 1 Caprisun Juice Drink, a small bag of fruit snacks, and a cup of coffee, black, two packs of raw sugar.

Noon: 2 shrimp tacos, one 8oz soda

Night: One slice of pizza that had mushrooms, olives and pepperoni

Not making my TDEE of 2400...

I don't seem to run into any problems with large amounts of dairy. Digestion is normal, acne is very minor maybe a pimple every few days. I've basically lived off milk for a year even before lifting though so maybe my body adapted

breakfast
> large mocha coffee with cream and sugar from dunkin
lunch
>sushi
>one volcano roll
>two salmons
>two crabs
>one fried crab roll
>one fried shrimp roll
dinner
>170g chicken
>200g brown rice
>some broccoli and carrots
>chocolate peanut butter egg from easter

This guy gets it. On a training day I go get like 9 pieces of maguro nigiri and that puts me in a pretty good start for that post workout meal.

Breakfast:
>nothing, power went out so i had to go to the campus library and to pay for it

Lunch:
>chipotle, tortilla, chips

Dinner:
>1/2lb of chicken thighs, 1/2cup rice

Post workout snack:
>banana and 16oz of whole milk

Right before bed:
>proton shake

rate my day i am a college student

1/2 cup peanuts
2 burrito bowls / 3 cups of 2% milk at dining hall / (1/2) cup plain greek yogurt

3 burrito bowls / 3 cups of 2% milk

shake:
2 scoops whey
2 scoops instant oats
2 cups whole milk
2 tbsp peanut butter

I feel like this is pretty clean, at least as clean as i can afford without having to scour the dining hall for a variety of food.

Burrito bowls include about 1/2 cup of rice, beans, and shredded chicken and cheese each. I'd estimate about 450 calories each

1 serving of mixed nuts and peanuts each, 1 low carb wrap (extra fiber), and an egg for breakfast
Just an egg for lunch
Grilled chicken salad for dinner with 2 servings of peanuts
1166 cal total I believe

My thoughts as well.

Can confirm.

>1 can of mackerel
>2 eggs
>some mustard to add extra tang
>700 calories
>72g of protein
>50g of healthy fats

Rate my dinner

cutting btw

Morning: Bowl of Cheerios wiith Almond Milk
Afternoon: Three microwave burritos, two scoops of hot chocolate ice cream, some cashews
Evening: 250grams white rice, can of tuna, half an avocado, 36 grams olive oil
6 litres of water throughout the day.

>pretty wealthy because I have a good job making 50k

4 slices of combo pizza, bowl of cereal, cadbury chocolate egg, 2 beers, handful of pretzel mix, leftover ham, a chocolate milk, 5 blueberries

Mirin bulk and/or height to be able to eat like that.

Way too much dairy.

well im 6'3 and basically have a dad bod with 20% bf so not much to mire there, gonna try to up my cardio and start cutting but i love beer and the food that goes best with it so much it makes it very difficult

fasted all day
>pre workout
>oats
>quark

>din din
>salmon
>whole wheat pasta
>grilled veggies

>cutting
>fried eggs

you're doing it wrong m8

2 carrots
.5 bell pepper
.5 cucumber
spinach and spring mix
ginger
garlic
4 stalks celery
lime

1 scoop of vegan blend protein powder
500g french fries + 150ml mayonnaise
300g soft cake orange

plain 0% greek yogurt
banana
coffee
going to have a sirloin roast sandwhich with sprouted bread p soon

get on my level fags

food

>mcdonalds vegetable deluxe sandwich (had to go out early and there was nowhere else to eat) 400
>lentil and vegetable soup w/2 oatcakes 350
>spinach/mushroom curry and rice 400

might have a beer later

Trying to cut and I need some ideas for when I pick up groceries tonight. My go to for a while hase been CBR or steelcut oats similar to the OP's recipe (though I make it with activated almond milk instead of coconut), but I'm getting bored and need a change of pace. What's an easy to make meal that will either keep for a week in the fridge or that's fast enough that I can make it in ~10 minutes each night? 1800 kcal is my goal daily intake.

300 gr grilled chicken breast
500ml milk
1 chicken thigh
200 ml cacık
50 gr bread
100 gr oatmeal
1 scoop whey

Makes about 1800-1900 cal right?

3 bananas
made fish in the owen
fried vegetable wok and eggs + corn
vitamins
a beer because milk is for pussies
200g meatpizza
mineral water

Lunch:
Fruit yoghurt with oats
Chicken on rye

Snack
1 lb grapes
Glass of skim milk

Dinner:
Asparagus, and oven baked mix of onion, spring onion, garbanzo flour and 3 eggs.