Did he trick me?

Did he trick me?

Is it really acceptable to smoke weed after the age of 24?

Or is it for children and retards?

guys

children and goons

Do what makes you happy and don't sweat the opinions of anyone.

cant you decide fucking anything for yourself

weed is never going to look ""cool"" to people over 16

there are no side affects that a week of not doing weed wont cure.

meaning if you want to smoke just fucking do it, just know that unless you are doing it with friends you will look like a teenager trying to get away from his mom.

this is true unless you are over 70

what if u smoke with ur mom

>moke just fucking do it, just know that unless you are doing it with friends

>or is it for children and retards
Ironic.

I toke very rarely. Growing up I loved snoop and dre and all that trash. You realize as you get older how much bullshit the music industry really is. Its fucking trash.

Smoke if you want to, its definitely healthier than alcohol. Weed culture is gay, though.

Dude weed lmao

do it if you want just keep it private because everyone over 16 who doesnt smoke thinks its gay as fuck

Arnold began Smoking weed past his 16 and continued past his 24... soooo fuck you, Smoking weed is ok, if you dont overdo it, there is no Problem in it.
If you are mentaly ill, dont tuch any drugs, steroids and such included.

>after the age of 24

I stopped after 30 I wouldn't do now cuss it's a lazy drug for trash people who has no goals or aspirations in life

Its no issue as long as its only once or twice a month when you've got the free time.

It becomes an issue when you're smoking every day. I know people who have been smoking every day all day for years and they're mentally slow, incredibly forgetful and lazy as shit. They literally do nothing but collect govenment checks, smoke weed and play video games. Sometimes they're even too lazy to do that.

But of course, it's not the weeds fault! They say that they've always been an introvert thats low energy and tired despite the fact that I've known them for 10 years and it's definitely not true.

Weed isnt as harmless as people make it seem.

>didn't start smoking w33d until I was 24

Try cocaine, it will change how you see drugs.

I've tried most drugs and didn't really like any of them

I'll admit shrooms with friends was a ton of fun, but ultimately I prefer being clear-headed

The way I see it, drugs are for people who can't have fun with themselves
Like guys who can't be social without drinking

Just hit the nail on the head with that one

I only smoke weed to have sex with my gf. It's fucking awesome.

Also when we do the ocasional threesome. Makes it less awkward for the other girl.

Sure you do, buddy.

It stops being acceptable after your graduate imo

Smoking weed is so juvenile. It's even worse than playIng video games after graduating desu. Shit gets you no where and makes you unproductive as fuck.

God I was such a video game playing weed smoking faggot growing up. So much time down the drain.

If you're trolling: hahah good one bro

If you're not: why the disbelief? Some people actually do engage in threesomes man. Just because you don't doesn't mean other people don't either. Just wanted to share that sex after smoving weed is awesome. Seriously recommend it.

Smoke Reggie bud if anything. Super strains nowadays are too much.

this

People anywhere will doubt you, why validate yourself on an anonymous North Korean illegal anime hub?

I smoke after a long day of work and training. It helps me relax and sleep better. I usually do it once or twice a week and wake up feeling fucking fresh the next day.

I like to think that I have my shit together right now, and it hasn't messed with my life in any way.

That being said I do know smokers that are literally wasting away their life. I've noticed that all of them smoke during the day. Even at fucking morning. Maybe that's the problem idk

Pretty much. There's nothing wrong with having a smoke but being a stoner like some kind of hobby is a massive waste of time.

I don't get why people would doubt.

Get a gf who is cool with that. Be mildly good looking ( both of you) and have your shit together financially; boom, threesomes. Smoke weed and drink a bit before, makes it more fun and less awkward.

Having a gf makes it so much easier too.

And I don't need any validation. I'm just sharing bro.

>entire paragraph of validation
>I don't need any validation

Autism prevents this but good advice