IO Coin

Io is gonna explode, all sell walls down, dions in 2 days, thank me later faggots

How are you so sure

Its fuckin DIONS bro

Circulating Supply
16,376,303 IOC

pretty damn low

did someone say DIONS, bro?

2.5k dions reporting in? Am I gonna make it or what?

just picked up 800, fuck missing the dions moment when I held for so long

fingers crossed brehs

>implying weeks old news isn't already priced in
>implying any crypto doesn't immediately tank on the day a new feature is implemented
gl m8 :^)

I too feel confident enough to FUD my own bags but I'm not gonna lol

>dions, bro
Gotta love these high IQ Chads.

You should've sold at 68-70k. Bagholders are desperately trying to rid this shitcoin now.

i don't own any of this shitcoin, desu i'm just surprised that noone recognises the same old thing happening again and again

i don't know how people in these threads still haven't read the spero report on IOC, biz research is embarrassing

IOC should be in the top 30 coins

Speak in ENGLISH words and no techical mumbo jumbo

What is dions?

Do you realize this unknown "spero" group has no legit reason to be listened to and was most probably paid by IOC?

I'm a part of Spero and IOC did not pay us a single dime =)

one of IOC feature, so instead of usual long hex address like Hskds745Jsud63ish65s0375 you can now use alias like your_name to send/receive payments. Pretty important for global adoptions.

me too, in fact I'm actually a part of IMF and we're going to use this coin for transfers starting next month

this lol

no, dions is in two weeks and two days

This coin has no volume, is on one exchange, and absolutely 0 hype other than a few retards saying DIONS BRO on Veeky Forums. Who the fuck cares?

If you think this is gonna magically pump, you have 0 idea how crypt o works. I/O coin will be dumped just like BAT was dumped after the Mercury release, despite never mooning.