Be honest Veeky Forums, how bad am I lookng?

Be honest Veeky Forums, how bad am I lookng?

very.

Looks like a typical /v/ poster

meatloaf is that you

look up anterior pelvic tilt. You've got it likely from sitting too much.

I'm sure somewhere out there there is someone who would like your shameful lifestyle choice.

When's the due date OP?

bruh

this is KYS tier bad

How do you get rid of it?

Thats the least of your problems m8

holy shit kek

I am not OP, nor am I as fat as him. Just honest curious how you could get rid of something like that.

you look like shit, what did you expect us to say? do you even lift?

Deadlifting, sqauts and yoga. PLEASE talk to a trainer. PSMF will make you lose tons of weight and also seriously helps with loose skin.

First two weeks you lose 20 pounds from water weight and then average out to five pounds a week. Read how to psmf, find a yoga studio and find someone to teach you basic olympic lifts/nutrition.
IMHO sticky is outdated. People doubt bro splits. Don't look for advice on here, it is about memes. Nothing else.

I'd bet good money this is long-term alcoholism

And that this is a heavy, heavy binge-drinker

You look like you let yourself go, m8. Lift and nutrition ASAP. Chances are your heart needs help too, so hit that cardio.

Physio and corrective exercises helped me the most. I had issues with my spinal erectors and iliopsoas tightening up, so the dry needling helped to relax them, and there's a ton of great exercises (especially with walking and sitting) that have tutorials on youtube.

Checked the scales the other day and apparently I put on 10lbs in 1 month. Was quite concerned because I don't eat like shit and I bike briskly every day. I didn't expect to be losing weight like that but no way in hell did I expect to gain
I drink about once a week and never really have more than 4 shots per night when. Now I know you're supposed to ration your drinking but that wouldn't be the cause I'd think
cheers. I do want to get back into running, so guess theres no time like the present.

3-6mo hard diet and exercise youll be fine

shave that shit off your head you faggot.

Fuckawful. Cut your fingernails. Get a haircut. Fix your diet and start exercising. Also, spend some time outside to fix your pasty skin.

fair, although I am growing my hair out for charity but it's gotten about the right length. thanks