Fun builds in bloodborne

what are some fun builds in bloodborne?

Bloodtinge Chikage and invest in arcane for rosmarius. Invest into a saw spear early game and don't level strength or dex. Level bloodtinge and arcane only for dmg. Have fun with a challenge early and mid game and loads of fun late game.

THIS

also new giantdad build

the legend never dies.

The legend never dies....

CONSOLEFAGS GTFO REEEEE THIS BOARD IS FOR PC ONLY

Pc fag can't play Bloodborne? Kek. Ur loss.

Who /BeasthunterSaif/ here?

I just smash shit with the Kirkhammer because Christ, it stunlocks everything

Why the hell would you play bloodborne? That game is shit easy. I literally platinumed it in 10 days

Easier than dark souls?

Where I am ?

Dark souls is easily easier than one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging mobs and allowing you to run through all of them without any combative motivation thoughout the entire game. All to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing an attack.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every second the enemy stretched his arm back. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to crossfit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to crossfit for iframe gains.

GRAB YOUR WHEELS LADS

>not going full arcane
>being a beastly idiot

pc version when
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

when bb2 comes out

because muh Lovecraft memes

>anti-christian
no its more Shinto than Catholic with how the churches work (theyre more like shrines for particular spirits, like Oedon Chapel, then a dedicated building for a particular ritual)

Ok then go fight Darkeater Midir and get back to me
Also do you have any recommendations for filling out the lower pec major area? Weighted dips?

Veeky Forums

>trying this hard to be contrarian

Lol look at this twink. Dude you just saved characters on a usb and replayed the last part for different endings. How the hell you get 2 different endings in less than 10 minutes? Really makes a man think hm?

my almonds are activating

Falling for b8

Veeky Forums - Video Games

this game made my thumbs huge son

How did I fall for the bait? I pointed his shit out

I heard you get to fuck a girl as a squid in this game is it true?

STR build

worth getting a PS4 for bloodbourne?

still rocking ps3. demon souls and dark souls 1 were both fun, even though I gave up on the platinum

> am either lifting of gaming

meant lifting or gaming.
my only two hobbies

Should I pick up Bloodborne or Street Fighter 5

Just started reading lovecraft.
Wew those are fun

He dosnt care he is just a troll. Also people post his shit as the new meme whenever bloodborne is mentioned ever

Wow im not on /v/
What does the werewolf mode scale with?

>bloodtinge/arcane mixed build

OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

that's the two stats that should not be mixed in BB

I can't believe you're here too, your autism knows no bounds

are you talking about beast pellets or the beast rune transformation?

>he still plays videogames

Insightful comment from someone with literally no vices or bad habits

SS+GOMAD until cap

99 Arcane

Shit is mad fun

>trained to crossfit for iframe gains
hahahaaha

bb is easy tho

Entirely worth it. The game is incredibly atmospheric and intense.

Bloodborne is probably the best game this generation
Doubt that will even change in the next years

Get that shit