Day Game

What are my chances of picking up a girl in the college town i live in the USA?

Any anons have success with day game?

I'm interested in knowing too, recently accepted a job over at an R&D company located on a college campus, probably gonna be young bitches all over the place

I've had a lot of success. Girls like it when you are assertive.

I usually say something like: "Hi, I'm _____, I know this is a little out of the ordinary, but I thought you were really cute and I'd like to buy you a drink and get to know you a little sometime, if you're free"

Works for me pretty well

Thanks based user.

Do you just play it by ear and go for digits?

Also, can you elaborate on some locations? I find it odd to suggest going for drinks when you are already at a coffee shop?

Yeah, usually just go for the number. I' busy, or say I know they're busy, whatever. Tell them you need to run if it's at a coffee shop, or play it by ear and ask if you can join them and get to know them a little right there.

Also, believe it or not, I have more luck when they are with friends. A lot of times, their friends will help you out. Make sure you introduce yourself to them as well, they will like it.

It's honestly pretty simple, but people over-complicate it, and of course, sometimes your own nerves get in the way. Just gotta practice.

Post pics, it's not unbelievable if you're Chris Pratt

Also, almost any location when you are out and about is okay. Grocery market, gym, coffee shop. I met my last girlfriend that way in line at Ikea. Just got to go for it

day game is like a muscle

you will get better at it if you practice

you can have a lot of success even if you aren't 10/10, but lookism betas will tell you that you can't because they would rather shoot the idea down than grow the balls to actually give it a shot

I feel weird sometimes that the store staff might get annoyed or think it's funny, or ask me to stop bothering the patrons.

I was at starbucks last week in town. There were 2 hotties sitting where they hand you your drink. They stopped talking when I came over to get my drink, and I swear i saw the one watch me walk out through the glass. Missed a golden opportunity.

I'm not even close to Chris Pratt. Honestly, my teeth are a little fucked up. Just gotta go for it. Even girls on tinder tell me they like that I ask to meet up quickly instead of talking a bunch.

Girls really like when guys are assertive. Just don't be aggressive.

Still post pictures.

"ayy bb u wan sum fuk?"

Don't call it "daygame" you cuck, talking to women in the daytime is a completely normal activity for well adjusted people. Just be friendly, funny and Veeky Forums

ez
this guy is right, i've had girls outright tell me they like assertiveness, i personally don't like opening with any variation of 'you're really cute' because they probably heard that shit 1 millio ntimes before, but whatever works works

give an alternative opener.

Also, this thread is really supportive.

I've been lifting 3 years (1 year fucking around), and after reading this I have a lot more confidence to get this done.

Depends what atmosphere you're in. Sometimes I take for granted that I'm in college, and that I have an excuse to talk to basically anyone that goes here.

I rarely hit on girls at bars and large gatherings, mostly at pregames where everyone is basically already friends or friends of friends. I also have a couple close super slutty sorority friends that introduce me to girls if I ask them. It'll definitely get harder once I'm out of college but I'll be well employed so I'm not worried.

I'm the guy who gave the original opener, so I'll give you an alternative as well:

This one doesn't work quite as well, but is still pretty good: "How's your [day/workout/run/whatever] going?" They're going to say "good" or another 1 word answer. You say: "Yeah, me too" then segue into telling them what you did that day, and ask what they did that day. Now you are in a conversation.

For real, it's pretty simple. pickup "artists" making a fortune out of selling everyone baloney.

Get out there and get it done!

can someone post that screencap of the manlet who cold approached girls so much he became a infamous social outcast and even bouncers knew about him so they wouldnt let him into any clubs

doesn't this opener defeat the purpose of being assertive? it kind of seems like you're beating around the bush

It is still assertive in the sense that you are going up to someone you don't know and talking to her. But it isn't as good as my first one, you're right. Someone asked for a second opener, and that is mine. I use the first one way more often

I know the pic you're talking about, it strongly discourages me from approaching any girls

Myself I tried about 20 times, got shit down every single time, some of the girls I'd see around pretty often and they'd always stare at me with their friends.

I must be ugly as shit or cold approach doesn't work everywhere.

>one word answer

Fucking dropped. I literally never reply to one word answers unless a one word answer is appropriate.
Always worked for me. I never had to go on a date with a boring bitch. I'll happily take the 7/10 with interests and a personality than the 8+/10 who has the mental capacity of sentient furniture.

Chris stop posting on this board you're a meme and your movies suck

>Just gotta practice.

For me, this is the hard part. I' a virgin despite being good-looking an not austistic due to growing up with a narcissistic, feminist single mom who screwed me up.

Now I'm trying to change that an dapproach a few girls every week. But I want to be Chad right away ,do everything perfetcly which leads to traing to avoid rejection which again turns off girls like nothing else.

I just want to run around and bang sloots with zero emotional investment and without "getting to know them", ad without giving a fuck about them and who they are. But I can't because I have no experience with them and that shit is still as intense to me as to any teenage boy. Wat do?

Dude, what a lot of people (especially lookist cucks) are negleting is the effect of the kind of vibe you give off. The guy in that picture wentaround with a horrible view of himself and the world, absolutely no awareness of social cues and norms.

If you think like that, you'll repel other people automatically. THe tricky shit about this thing is that a lot of it comes down to how you feel about yourself and your life, not about what you say. If ou put the pussy on a pedestal, it won't work. For alot of guys, trying a lot will take the pussy off that pedestal because they realise there's tons of chicks they can ask out and any indivdual one doesn't really matter. But for others it doesn't, and that fucks them up beyond repair.

If you have consistent trouble with girls, therapy is not a bad Idea. A lot of that is often just your subconscious fucking with you in a major way.

They're not bad, I live in a small town of 3000, about 45 minutes away from my States "big" city, I've met a couple of girls and had them take me to their dorms. Be confident, college girls are easy, as long as you don't act like a total autist you'll probably get laid.