Message to All 1/1 Manlets

HATRED... ANGER... FEAR!

who else wants to be 4 mana 7/7 mode?

>tfw got back into hearthstone after not playing since whipers
>tfw bought 200$ worth of Un'goro packs
>tfw 2 weeks after playing I realise how truly shit this rng shit fest is and why I left it in the first place
>tfw I really want to play games like Skyrim and Just Cause 3 but I will feel bad about wasting 200$
>tfw didn't even get all the new cards after spending 200$
>tfw retarded

Fell for the pay-to-win jew

>been playing since beta
>still haven't spent a single cent
It was hard at the beginning not to buy packs, but as the game gets shittier and shittier, the decision to stay F2P becomes easier and easier.

Honestly being F2P hasn't even stopped me from getting Legend. Just need to choose which decks to craft wisely and realize I cannot craft everything for every expansion.

yeah man. they got you. I saved up 7100 gold and opened 71 packs....mostly duplicates.

And the dust is shit. Four legendaries to craft another one wtf

This is the reason this game will die in the next 1-2 year is because even if you spend 60 bucks on an expansion you still won't nearly get all the cards.

>faceless
>actually has a face
what did blizzard mean by that?

That's cause you fucked up and probably play meme tier decks that you saw forsen stream.

Best way is to play fun decks that YOU CREATED YOURSELF (Chad doesn't netdeck) and play only a few hours a week. Ladder climbing is pointless and not fun.

I literally didn't buy a single pack and I have every good legendary from the set.

Blame yourself for being stupid and not learning the proper disenchanting strat. Should have crafted a golden Rag and Sylvanas.

never thought i'd have a chance to post this so here you go

Awful card. You die by turn 6 against 90% of decks.

Should be 2 mana give your hero permanent windfury. What kind of madman is able to resist sipping for 9 turns?

Guys what routine do I need to follow to get into /jonesmode/?

Kripperino squats at least once per day.

>getting scammed by blizzard in 2017
>not just playing gwent

blizzard has went full jew mode since Hearthstone released, the release shitty games like HoTs and shittier and shittier wow expansions just to cater to the casuals and idiots that will keep paying them money because they are in love and loyal to blizzard for no rational reason

>you still won't nearly get all the cards.

but user you don't need all the cards, you only need the ones for the one deck you want to play :^)

My nigga

>One deck for 60 dollars is okay
Fuck off Jewzard shill

Inferior card games. Bitch please MTG or gtfo. That's some brainlet pussy shit.

Not summoning 10/10 sluts in 2017. Why even live brahs?

>Full jewmode since hearthstone released

They've been full jewmode since they released Burning Crusade 10 years ago. Basically every fucking year since they've forced everyone that wants to keep playing WoW to buy an expansion pack.

They absolutely fucking ruined the professional Starcraft scene with SC2 because they wanted a piece of the money from tournaments in Korea. Now they're just making "Brood War HD" because gotta keep that money coming in.

The only game they haven't completely jewed is D3 because it's such a piece of horse shit at it's core that it would be easier to just make D4, or "HD" D2 than fix it.

Just been thinkin about this for a while and finally got the chance to say it.

That image is very fitting for this board

I completely agree with you on all those things except D3. I don't think it's shitty at it's core, it's just been neglected for too long and now nobody wants to start clean up all the shit.

Although I love the game itself, I concede that making a D4 is easier than fix D3 now.

I think it's also in part because the ARPG market has picked up a little. There's Grim Dawn, PoE, a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Also
>Don't allow WoW Legacy servers because then people won't have to buy expansions

>tfw i spent $3k AUD on two modern decks i dont play anymore

kill me rn

>playing hearthstone instead of watching vods at 2x speed

The game will lose half its less wealthyplayer base yes but Team 5 wont give a shit about them, this is a huge topic on r/hearthstone.

The only reason hearthstone charges so much for packs/ has such a shit chance for legendarys/epics is because there isnt any true competition yet, no one has been able to tap into hearthstones market properly yet so they dont need to change.

I remember a post from a week ago where someone calculated on average you have to spend $400 dollars to get the WHOLE set of ungoro with the minimum being around $250 if you get extremely lucky (as in impossibly lucky). To do this they used a virtual pack opener that has the actual values from in the game for opening packs.

The marketing team is under no stress to lower pack price because the whales (people who buy horrendously huge amounts of packs every set) will continue to play this game until an actual rival appears.

>2/4
"mirin" those stats brah

>shadowverse is the superior game

Path of Exile seriously blows D3 the fuck out, it's by far the best arpg to date

;0

Its fucking Activision man. Look at the games before and after.
Before - Brood war, Frozen Throne, D2, vanilla WoW, TBC, WoTLK. After - Cataclysm and the rest of the awful expansions, D3, SC2 and its dog shit expansions. Activision fucked Blizzard up beyond repair. The only hope for Blizzard is the new classic games department they have remaking BW and hopefully TFT, D2, and vailla wow in the future.

That's why you play Duelyst. Much, MUCH less rng, board based so you actually have to know how to play.
And the latest two expansions, you can get the full collection in 13 packs or 20$ each.

Bad mitchie

I got a golden deathwing out of like my 5th pack, plus a bunch of other shit. Never bought anything, it wasn't really my think but I made my bro jelly

>1/1 Manlets
What did he mean by this?

So you're saying I should avoid this game altogether until it either formalizes or dies?

>you can get the full collection in 13 packs or 20$ each
>20*13=$260
Yeah, no, you can keep it.

I meant 20$ for one expansion, and 20$ for the other.
Or grind gold to buy 13 packs, you are guaranteed to get all cards from the specific exp.

Except for the anime waifus. I don't want anyone watching me play softcore hentai

Imagine how much Kripp would slay if he got jacked