Why is Veeky Forums so slow during yuro-hours? Is this a burgerboard?

Why is Veeky Forums so slow during yuro-hours? Is this a burgerboard?

yuros are all crypto commies in love with regulation and getting taxed. fuck them. they deserve their aids.

It sucks being a 'murrican that works third shift

Hey man, feel sorry for the Europoors.

I mean, their per capita GDP is like 40-45k vs the US' 57k.

Then their job market is really stagnant, especially for the young. No 60k starting after getting your bachelor's.

Then, on top of all that, their tax system is fucked. We pay, what? 15% to Social Security/Medicare (like 10% if you go by headline salary), 15% federal, maybe 5% state? 30-35% taxes is easy mode. Plenty of poorfags here would get by with 0% or 15% capital gains.

While, in exchange, you...have to deal with health insurance? And that's rarely even a consideration if you have a full time job and a few grand in savings.

euros have no money to invest because they have to spend it all on taxes so Muhammad and his 7 children never have to work

>30-35% taxes is easy mode
xD

t. swiss

Do those non-NA cucks pay capital gains though?

Because that REALLY fucks things up if they don't.

60k a year europoor reporting in... u speaj some truth... but to add to ur notion... not all europoor countries are the same. In my country the cost of living is so low I am considered really well off... average apartment is 300€ a month or less in my city. Ofc I pay high taxes (40%) ,but get health insurance (american tier healthcarr according to stats) and have no student loans (would be in debt 200k in USA). Also no capital gain tax on crypto or forex so that's a plus... also no muhammad here. And quality of life in general (except for cash) is better

Look at GNP user. Multinational corporations do not buy you groceries.

Yes
Biz is sleeping now

Notice how there is little to no shilling on the board right now.

It's because pajeets only start posting when it's american primetime.

classic

Yuropoors dont feel the need to shout every stupid thing that comes to mind like americans do who always seems to belive they are the center of the universe. Also regarding crypto taxation in EU, just open a bank account in any other eu country and your goverment can't see your gains. Easy. As long as your country is in the union you dont even need to be a citizen to open accounts in other union countries. I myself have 6 bank accounts in diffrent countries and E-citizenship in estonia as well.

The majority of europoors can't even afford a computer.

It's because Veeky Forums is mainly a white board during non-American hours, that however changes drastically when Americans come online, resulting in the usual Pajeet-tier shilling, shitty FUD, and hyping of shitcoins that are going nowhere. That's just how it has to be when you're poor, both monetarily and genetically.

I would ask other Yuros to please not make fun of them however, they have to pay capital gains tax so please do not make fun of the less fortunate.

Europoors only recieve their monthly stipend towards the 15th. You'll see an uptick for a couple of days afterwards as they go into a spending frenzy, which eventually subsides when they run out of money. Then it's back on the state's teat for another 3 weeks.

NA is the most jewish place in the world.
They will kill crypto with their usual bullshit.

DEE POOR YURROOOOOO EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH OOOOOOHHHH NOOOO CAAANNNNT PAAAAAAYYY MUH COLLEGE DEBT AAAAAAAAAHHHH

We have to work 40% extra because of taxes

this and they have to look after muhammad and the wife's son while they live in their cuckshed

>t. $10,000 for a hospital bed

Funding your government off its secret hoard of Nazi gold is cheating, like Norway with its oil. Point taken, though.

What's the tax situation like there? Does it vary a lot canton-to-canton?