/art/

These red flags tell you that an artwork is degenerate,

>visual arts: placing abstraction over representation
>music: lack of clear pulse, melody, harmonic centre or formal development
>poetry: abandonment of rhyme, meter, structure
>cinema: omitting action and sexiness
>gaming: passivity over interactivity, grinding over improvisational challenge; disregard for graphical power, voice-acting, challenge

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'art_pompier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't completely agree.

Pleb

>anything which doesn't fit my personal subjective tastes is DUHGUNWUSSY and should be BANNED

The only red flag is if the art doesn't honour the God in heaven

I didn't say that they should be banned.

Subjective tastes can be objectively traced to the needs and constitutions of the lifeforms that possess them. Tastes aren't some magical things in a vaccum or separate from the world in a kind of dualism.

So anyway, the art styles i described are those that appeal to degenerating humans/cultures.

I agree, except for the last one. Graphics and voice-acting aren't necessary for a game to be good.

It's not that they are necessary it's just that degenerates don't care for their improvement and instead actively praise the opposite as superior.

Fair enough. The greatest game worlds are the ones you truly feel like a part of

I only play strategy games these days though. Modded Total War is dope

>placing abstraction over representation

Retarded red flag. There's plenty of good abstract art.

What does degeneracy mean?

My four year old makes better "art" than this trash/

>a Fireman Art shill, that is, a cultural necrophile, moans about muh degenawucy
wow, like clockwork
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'art_pompier

Oh boy you really did put one of the Best examples of abstract art as your pic, truly the artistic beauty of what amounts to paint splattered on a paper is truly a great example of abstract art, actually I want to but this peice because it’s truly beautiful

*buy

>look everyone I'm retarded

Le degenrrste xD

Yeah haphazardly splattering paint all over a canvas is the same as sculpting a woman with a veil over her faceand getting the look of a veil over a woman's face right.

>the degeneracy meme

when will this end ..

when degeneracy ends

Art ends at the Human figure. That is decoration. A veritable Wall Paper.