I need some inspiration for doing a pull workout at home. I have some kettlebells so i can do some rows...

I need some inspiration for doing a pull workout at home. I have some kettlebells so i can do some rows, and i could do some rows hanging on the table i guess, but i cant find a decent way of getting some more vertical pulls into my routine. I literally dont have a single place to do a pullup/chinup. I really need some inspiration here.

first of all, if you're not going to the gym you're a shitter and you will never make it. Second; if you need >>>>>""""motivation"""" you're just never gonna achieve anything.

So please, leave my goddamn board and go back to r9k.

topkek

:DDDDDDDDDD

buy a doorway pullup bar on Amazon they're pretty cheap

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Wow, cant you just stick to my question without going full autism mode, trying to project your opinion about going to the gym at every possible scenario?

Ive been going to the gym for years, i just happen to want an addition (more vertical movements) in my routine which i do in scenario's when i happen to not have time to go to the gym. Is it really that strange that someone does a short workout at home instead of going to the gym every once in a while? Anyway, even if im strange, i dont reallt care, im still looking for more vertical pulling exercises.

you're the type of nigga that needs to be doing more squats more than likely tbqh

Ye ive been thinking about that but the ones that you set in place by widening it seem to fail alot, and the ones that clamp on the top of the door are no option for me since all of my doors have thin glass right above them. So the only option left would be to but one of those that you manually screw in place (in the wall or ceiling) but i cant really think of a place where i can install one of those without ruining my appartment.

Now you are just trying to hard to be funny/random

t. guy who wants to "work out" at home

What about more lat isolations?

You say you want to do more vertical pulling. Why? Is it because you want to improve your vertical pulling or because you want to work the muscles that are stressed with vertical pulling? If it's the latter then simply train those muscles using other excercises that are not vertical pulling (since you can't do that because you just said you cant). Yes it is completely possible to work all of your back muscles, with horizontal pulling. And it shouldn't be hard for you to come up with a way to work your elbow flexors.

Now, something that is key is that you can't adequately train a muscle you can't voluntarily contract.

Now, rows can train all the back musculature, simply alter de torso angle relative to the floor, and elbow angle relative to the torso to work different parts of your back. Next, and I highly recommend this: since you will be at home, take advantage and practice activating (flexing) your lats, then traps, then upper back by turns until they cramp, shirt less in front of a mirror; you'd look like a fucking weirdo doing it in a gym. Do that for say 3 minutes then row. Keep in doing it during your rest periods.

You will notice great back gains. People generally are terrible at activating their back musculature (probably since you don't see it and don't really tipically use those muscle dinamically on a day to day basis)

Ye i see how horizontal pulling hits all the muscles but surely getting a bit more range of motion on the lats has its benefits. Without vertical movements the lats are only worked in a very limited ROM. I guess i could do something like a pullover to atleast get that part of the ROM on the lats, but it still feels weird not having a solid compound exercise that hits the main muscles in a decent range.

>t. guy who wants to "work out" at home
>t. guy
>t.

wat dis

I see this so much lately.

>(tfw 30 and can't keep up with youngsters)

it means terveisin, aka greetings in finnish. no need to thank me later.

t. smart man

you lie

?

Wait, really? That makes no sense

why not?

theres literally no smart acronym in english that would indicate the same thing as well.

Pull overs are a terrible lat excercise

Who says vertical pulling offers a greater ROM for lats? If done incorrectly they are basically all Posterior shoulder muscles and elbow flexors. If done correctly the load naturally shifts from lats to other muscles due to levers and muscle fiber orientation, if done strictly for lats the ROM is actually drastically shortened.

A muscle can only contract throughout the length of its fibers, and during said Rom a muscle is properly activated only when fiber orientation matches load resistance direction.

Check out some back musculature pictures and notice the fiber orientation of the lats. And even the best lat excercise won't do shit if you can't activate your lats.

>why not?
>greetings in finnish

But then again, little makes sense on this Bulgarian Matroska quarry.

'regards' would work exactly the same way

t. a cuck

It's true.
t. Finnish guy from work

Fuck you

god damn i'm so fucking happy I opened this thread, thanks you nazi fuck lmao

lmao

underrated thread