VeChain... get the fuck in

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/924927002020155397

Also a reminder that the CEO is in Japan right now for the VeChain meetup. Meeting with Japanese exchanges. He will do an AMA 2nd of november and it's expected he will confirm many rumored partnerships (incl. Givenchy).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/924927002020155397
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Blockchain-is-revolutionizing-the-business-world-with-multiple-applications-already-on-the-ground-in-China-1004750678
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html
crypto-trader.club/blog/vechain-ico-report/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/77d38n/vechain_token_ven_circulating_supply_statement
youtube.com/watch?v=ERlp9CB1lig
youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-insights-vol-8-c2988c8adcb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice just bought 100k

some eeeez mulah over there

>twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/924927002020155397

What's Vechain do, OP? Shill me.

Will be listed on COSS tomorrow

They mark products with an ID through RFID or NFC and put that ID in a blockchain. A vendor or consumer can use an app or scanner to verify the ID on the product, directly in the blockchain, to prove the legitimacy of the product.

This combats counterfeit products and helps managing supply chains.

They recently got adopted by PwC, have partnerships with Renault Group, Kuehne & Nagel (20 billion revenue company), Givenchy, local Shanghai government to name a few. The CEO was CIO for Louis Vuitton group, which Givenchy is a part of. They own a lot of other luxury brands that will likely become partners as well. Counterfeit fashion, juwelry and perfume is a huge fucking deal.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Blockchain-is-revolutionizing-the-business-world-with-multiple-applications-already-on-the-ground-in-China-1004750678

This shit will be the Ethereum of supply chains.

but what does the token do? Hypothetically why would it be worth a dollar 2 months from now

Let me post these two links... read them in order and draw your own conclusions

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

crypto-trader.club/blog/vechain-ico-report/

Also, the supply on CMC is wrong. Don't let it put you off. Been discussed to death on the subreddit.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/77d38n/vechain_token_ven_circulating_supply_statement

Still a pretty huge supply

This is gonna be a huge month. They have been hinting so much shit the past few weeks. Shit they can't or want to disclose yet until the final details on the Chinese regulations are out.

Thanks, anons. And it's already a working product? Sounds really good so far.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ERlp9CB1lig

youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8

Bump

Why the fuck would anyone need to store the id in a blockchain and not in a regular database? Fucking chink scammers.

Similar to Walton, except using NFC for exclusive // luxury goods. Fraud/copy prevention.

PwC's global revenue was $35.9 billion in 2016. I shouldn't be telling Veeky Forums this because I need to accumulate more but some of you are alright.

Great job ignoring my question you fags

Because immutability and attestation. Two major advantages that blockchain tech provides over databases.

Throwing buzzwords wont save you

Personally I've always believed VEN will be bigger than WTC.

What do you think WTC's cap would be with Renault Group, Kuehne & Nagel, PWC as partners?

Do you know what they mean though? Because those two "buzzwords" are exactly why a blockchain in this case is better than a database.

BUMP

Another western exchange will be announced this week too btw

Will get into this after XAS moons.

great coin, in this for the long

Only have 5k VEN. Will I make it biz?

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-insights-vol-8-c2988c8adcb