Knew something was fishy here. Did the analysis and his arms are no where nears 19". Fake tape detected

Knew something was fishy here. Did the analysis and his arms are no where nears 19". Fake tape detected.

god damn, vg has some big fucking arms

not gonna lie, he's huge for his bodyweight (whole 120lbs of it)

How thw fuck do you get 19 inches arms on that BW.

I do weighted chin ups(2plate) for like 4 reps, heavy tbat cheat rows(4 plate), doing curls and othet back rxercisrs and my arms arent huge.

Is the trick doing heavy weight low rep curls(thats what I know he does)
But then again everyone says weight isnt thst imoortant for curls unliken reps.

Work your triceps.

what does the picture show?
it more about building both large triceps and biceps

it's genetics

i know that's a lame answer, but it's the truth

you could always try curling 3x a week with some good volume, biceps can be worked often, but I feel disingenuous giving you this advice because my arms got big just curling 1-2x a week with 2 sets each time

this vegan green bean doesn't have 19" arms. arnold had 19" biceps at prime

you answered yourself - you're not isolating and are core dominant
I'm the same, tho I don't care about arms size that much, only strength. I can curl 1 pl8 strict with 14" biceps.
But if I wanted to grow it I would isolate it with low weights hig reps

Assuming he's 6'2, they look 16". But OP's picture doesnt' really show anything.

i'm 5'8 around 170 and have almost 15" flexed but then again i have a high peak bicep (can fit roughly two fingers between forearm and bicep when flexing) and i never do any curls apart from weighted chinups. my lifts are better than that guy though so i doubt he has 19" arms

Arnold in his prime was 19.5" cold and 22" pumped.
VG has 18.5" arms cold. Watch the video.

His arms are 19" though, it's in the video.

18.5 cold, most likely 19 pumped

Arnold is 6'2 also.

Nah its legit, hes 6'3" with big arms. That Said, hes not thicc in other departments as he doesnt (or dient) train compound intensively

>Arnold in his prime was 19.5" cold and 22" pumped.
There is a lot of debate about that.

Ye, impressive that Arnold had the same measurements in his prime although his biceps look a lot bigger. I dunno why that is then.

Arnold was never 6'2", He was a 6'0.5" in Prime, 5'11" now

Nigger what the fuck did you just shoop together?

>Fake tape

go back to /pol/

What? That they were bigger or smaller?

Seems reasonable, he is 6'3''.

He's not and never was 6'2. He was 5'10" AT BEST.

No, he's basically been outed as never being 22inches.
He had 20.5 inch arms cold.

Hell I had 18.5 inch arms at 6'3.
...but I was 290-300 pounds at the time

Nah i think they´re real. That looks a lot bigger than my fatcep at this picture at 17½"
bicep size is mostly genetic at natty level muscle mass. i´ve had over 16 inchers since being 14 or 15 yrs old. Only did a few summers of whitewater kayaking before those times but no lifting. It all depends on the size of the peak and tricep size.

Too bad he's a wristlet.
Heh.

Do you know how circumference works?

It's almost like his arm exists in 3 dimensions, and that there's a difference between circumference and diameter...

(6"*3.14 = 18.8")

because this dude wears fucking lanky ass shirts that dont fit him aswell as having the most unaesthatic sitting pose in his video.

also he's 6foot3 so 19 inches are like manlet 16 inches.