Why is this faggot working out in a commercial gym in ACUs?

Why is this faggot working out in a commercial gym in ACUs?

His life is empty and meaningless, his entire identity is "that guy who is in the army"

When he takes the costume off, he's back to being nobody

Attention. And this

the American military is a welfare state where many nobodys forge their identity.

have some consideration you prick he probably cant afford clothes

He should get a better job then

He forgoes a better job to protect our freedoms.

He probably just off drill or is at lunch from drill. We used to do this when I was in the reserves.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Cant stand people who think all military members are "heroes" who serve their country, like others are less worth than them.

Anyone in the military who doesn't serve a frontline combat role is no better than a single mother claiming benefits for her 8 mudbabies

What have you ever done with your life?

>to protect muh country
>to protect muh freedom
Are people in USA that brain washed ?

I am a sanitation technician at McDonalds, im serving my community and offer freedom fries.

we haven't defended our 'freedoms' from any legitimate threat since 1945

Military is the true nigs

Probably this. A lot of dudes only get the chance to gym during lunch breaks.

I'm a Marine. If you get caught doing this by someone you could get in a lot of trouble.

I can tell by his belt he's probably a Private or Private First Class. If a Sergeant were to see him, he would get destroyed infront of everyone.

So did you go back after lunch still wearing your sweaty fucking uniform? Because literally everyone at my drill changed clothes and showered if they worked out even the retards.

im in the reserves now and nobody is allowed to even walk outside with cammies on, plus we have our own fucking gym

This dude is like 33 and he's still a PFC?

I thought if anything he was some military drop out turned youtube fitness guy with a trendy hair cut

I'd argue that is since 1989. The cold ear never went hot, but Germany was never anything like an existential threat.

I mean it's possible he's a Sergeant. You know how in martial arts you have different color belts, black being the highest, same thing in the military. His belt is tan, the lowest, this is what you come out of boot camp with, i'm a PFC i'm a tan belt and being forced to do a grey belt course. Most Lance Corporals have a grey belt, i've never seen a Sergeant with a tan belt. And he's probably just mid 20's.

Dude looks old as fuck.

didn't know that about the belt though, I always thought it'd be the same belt no matter what.

Got a friend who is a PFC in the Marines now, if you're him I still got that bottle of Jameson for you on the house.

>I can tell by his belt he's probably a Private or Private First Class

Are you fucking retarded?

>I'm a Marine.

Oh.. that makes sense now.

Because the video is entitled "the strongest soldier in the world" because normies believe being able to do calisthenics is a sign of strength,

>Are you fucking retarded?
yes
>Oh.. that makes sense now.
Yeah I wish I joined the Air Force instead.

it is a sign of strength though, i think i've seen the video and if he was skinny af then yeah id agree with you. but with how big he is it is quite impressive actually

Armyfag here. Same.
Coulda been a JTAC...

attention whoring. At my base they'd rip you apart for that shit.

What are you talking about? This video was obviously shot at a base gym.

>60% of the people walking by are in silkies or cammies
>6'10' motivational posters on walls
>no cardiobunnies, the few women are THICC
>poster on wall reminding people no to use dip while working out

This video was shot on possibly the most quintessentially American military base.

that's because we're a superpower, who wants to start trouble with that? Imagine if we didn't have that kind of power... Other countries would be more trying but instead they know to be cautious.

They don't do that in the Army. The only people you see wearing anything other than the basic ass belt are tryhards who like even more gay velcro on their uniform.

That said, his whole look screams POG NCO

This, everyone go home.

Chances are yeah, because we'd be sweaty already from combat lanes or hiding in the motor pool

We didn't have a gym

>militaries can function without armorers, quartermasters, technicians, vehicle maintenance, administration, personellists, logistics, or a command structure of any sort
>anyone who claims to be in those positions is not actually doing anything

Grunts literally believe POGs do nothing. I swear, they're worse than pilots.

this tbqhfamsmhbbq

All you fucking nigs, he's working out while on break on a shift. If you watch the vid it's a compilation of different shit he does for shits and giggles. Lifts a fuck lot more than you. Actually has a real job serving this country. He's either an E6 or E7.
I don't get the welfare meme because it's a fucking job you work more hours than everyone else and barely make minimum wage.
If you actually think there are no threats then you're a brainwashed liberal cuck.
That guy is some keyboard warrior, not military. Makes us actual grunts look bad. We appreciate you pogs. Thanks for all the porta shitters and hot meals m8

I agree on the welfare point. Being in the military is a job, you're giving your time/service/talent just like any other job with the potential risk of your life. Though they're getting more than minimum wage. They get tons of benefits which all adds up on top of their pay.

We get health and life insurance. If you're married, officer, or E6+ they pay housing. That's literally it. We get food but it's deducted from our pay.
Pv1 start at minimum wage. I make roughly 8.50/hr on a 40 hr week, but I work much more than that most of the time.

Okay, your point? Have you ever been in the military? Known anyone in the military? Depending on ur MOS, it gets pretty shit. All those bennies are nice, but it isnt free you dipshit.

Are you literally autistic? Honestly, the US should have mandatory service, so shitters like you get some actual perspective instead of living in your vacuumed echo chamber.

You don't see other people on their break working out in suits

why the hostility? I wasn't even attacking you; merely pointing out that they get other shit besides their pay (i.e. paying for your education and whatever else they provide you for your service) and no I've never been in the military so forgive me for not being 100% accurate.

does it really fucking matter?

worry about yourself more.

no but that's not a bad idea my man

stfu pog

I was an infantryman with 10th MTN. This guy is a faggot reservist on steroids trying to sell le army toughguy calisthenics bullshit. The military is absolutely a part of the welfare system, where else can a 21 year old actually support a family of five? And no, Tommy Taliban stewing a goat in some cave in northern Pakistan is not a meaningful threat to the US.

>10th Mountain
>NOT a pog
>kek

Lmao at everybody getting triggered by this post.

Anybody who has spent any time on or living near a military base knows two things:

1) There is tons of slack that could be cut from the military, even just when looking at personnel. There are tons of people given meaningless office jobs that could be automated or serve no actual purpose. To quote a friend of mine who is currently an NCO: "The military is fucking stupid when you're not at war when you're a low-ranl."

2) There are no standards for acceptance. The amount of backwards, degenerate scum let into the military is astounding. Remember, they not only recruit using the same tactics aa gangs (security, family, a place to belong), but target the same demographics (uneducated, untrained poor people).

This is without going into the massive waste we spend on uneeded equipment via the military-industrial complex.

Our military is a jobs program. The only reason why we keep it as funded as we do is because its a way to artificially stimulate local economies - its not politically possible to decrease funding because of this.

In terms of defense, we could be just as well defended by eliminating positions and programs that are redunded but we don't.

The guy in OPs pic is just as much of a nigger as somebody who wears their gangs colors wherever they go.

Here here.
I met the worst people I ever knew as an active duty 11b.

>home of the light infantry

I see. I appreciate the info. m8 as I'm planning on joining this year. You guys have to pay for your own housing? (I'm assuming housing during your service and not after right?) is the housing discounted? cause then that'd take a good chunk of your check if not.

I've seen it at crossfit :^)

>implying any regular unit does a damn thing.
>says shit like "Hooah"
>full of roody-poos.

Schofield barracks?

You don't pay for housing but you don't get a housing allowance. You'll be in barracks unless you're married (fucking do NOT get married), and as long as your car payment is reasonable, you'll have a fairly significant amount of disposable income. Do what you can to make E3 before you get in, it'll help the paycheck a little and there's no real excuse coming in as an E1.

And don't be a grunt, the party's all over, honestly you should join the AF or Navy and learn a real skill and not just suck shit on a post in Kansas for four years doing nothing.

>black guys in the infantry
>inf dudes saying hooah

What TV show did you learn this from?

Tropic Thunder go away

Currently leaving the shit show that is the 82nd. Just turned in CIF.
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

You make it out with intact knees?

Devil dog, shut the fuck up. He's in the army, obviously not the fucking Marines. They dont have MCMAP belts because its a marine corps program. Have you never interacted with other branches of the military? Stuck in a nondeployable environment like a maintenance bn or some shit? I legitimately hate you.

Fuck no.
Leaving with 60% disability for knees ankles and back.

Ignore this. I continued reading your retarded ramblings and now see that you're somebodys boot. You should probably learn some shit though. Army, Navy and Air Force can wear whatever they want to wherever they want.

Haha, sucks to suck. Take care of yourself my man, the VA where I live is pretty good but if you want to really rehab your back you're probably more or less on your own outside of maybe some meh physical therapy.

Honestly just looking forward to getting stoned for the first time in 7 years.

Who here Navy?

I regret not going corpsman
>ywn be the star medic of a group of marines
>ywn front line surgery save the one marine nigga who's p rad

In that case, I'd throw that barracks housing in as a benefit. Going 4 years without worrying about rent is considerable, IMO anyways. I didn't know they charged you for the food though. How is the food like and the cost? I have my bachelors though so I should be able to become an officer. Do you have any advice for moving up for that?(similar to the E1-E3 thing you mentioned - if you have time, mind explaining a bit about this rank up and how it works?)

Yeah that's been pretty nice. You're obviously not 22 but I'll still say it: try not to hit the booze to hard, it's not good for us.

Haha, my bad. I just looked up barracks. I wouldn't count that as a benefit.

If you enlist you'll come in as an E4. Money and career-wise, I would say go officer. Yeah you'll be a jr officer turd that nobody respects for ~two years, but you'll make way better money right out of the gate and when you want to get out you'll have a hell of a network for recommendations and hookups.

What's this about? Do all branches tend to lead to knee injuries or something?

>be film student from South Africa studying in the USA
>Direct short film based on the war in Iraq
>Get US army uniforms as costumes
>Shoot the film etc.
>Decide to the keep the uniform and let my producer pay the fine as she was responsible
>Start wearing this uniform regularly
>To the shops, to the gym, everywhere
>Put on a US accent to make it more convincing
>Act like I'm really simple-minded to make it extra convincing
>The amount of respect I get is obscene
>The amount of pussy I get is insane
>FREE. FUCKING. MEALS. Not even joking.
>My next film project is going to be to ridicule Americans by showing them just how fucking donkey-dick retarded they are.
>Going to wear a Go-Pro and go around with my phoney American accent getting free food and basically making a mockery of everything they hold dear.

America is a great place but most of you are severely broken mongrel-rats living in a deluded reality.

The airborne is notorious for destroying knees.

I'm pretty functional as is.
Worked as a bartender before and during service. But yeah, definitely gonna have to get used to some things.

Kek at all the triggered military fags who are willing to put their life on the line for the globalist kikes

Says the beta cuck who is also working for the same globalist kikes in the grand scheme of things.
>try harder

ive been to the gym this guy is at, its on post totally normal to go in ACU especialy on duty hours. nice bait faggot

Do jr officers get housing allowance? I probably sound really naive asking this but I'm curious what you meant about the network. Do officers just have more opportunities for networking than non-officers?

>FREE. FUCKING. MEALS.

You wouldn't live in barracks as an officer, you get a (usually pretty sweet) housing allowance, so if you can find a bro to room with you can pocket a lot of it. And as far as networking, if you're relatively competent in a """high pressure""" environment like the military most employers will look at that favorably, plus everyone who's been in longer than you already knows more people than you, so after several years you at least know somebody who knows somebody (who is also looked at as a competent, capable person) at probably every Fortune 500 company.

You're not allowed to take off your uniform if you're on a 24 hr shift. And you're technically not supposed to on a lunch break either. But you can get away with it.
So you're a leg and basically pog ok.
Also calisthenics will get you a fuck a lot further in the military than anything else. That and crossfit (not the gimmicky box shit, real crossfit).
And the US military is the only reason the US is still a first worls country. Our dollar would be worthless otherwise.

reported to the FBI

go back to africa you fucking monkey

>"not the gimmicky box shit, real crossfit"
>facepalm.jpeg

TRRYNA GET THEY DICKSUQ IN THEY LOKAROOM

>guy decides to serve his country instead of joining a gang
>some fat fucking neckbeard on Veeky Forums says he's no better than a nigger in a gang

You're pathetic

How's year one going?

>Our dollar would be worthless otherwise.

...please read.

>since 1814
fixed

I'm talking sprints, oly lifting, other sports training. Crossfit is just cross platform training. You'd know this if you got off Veeky Forums once in a while.
I'm actually getting out after spending way too long in the 82nd.

You realize our dollar only holds value because of our military influence over the oil economy right? That's why it's measured in USD. our military backing keeps it this way.

>b-b-but we are important too! r-right?

No shit POGs do stuff, dumbass. No one thinks they don't have an important role. It's not a masculine or glorious role. POG jobs are jobs that women literally can, and do, perform and that's why it gets shit on.

And POGs joke about grunts intelligence haha

>washed ?
> ?

French fag detected. Go get shot at a nightclub, Jean-Moloud.

>Doing crossfit in Tucker gym
>Kill yourself

merde j'ai été découvert !

Kek tucker isn't even the main crossfit gym. I use it for all my oly lifts though

I dunno man, ever since funk closed, literally EVERYONE migrated to Ritz.
Best to just workout off post.

>He's in the army, obviously not the fucking Marines
obviously not. makes sense that a fag like this is army

You're putting the cart waaay before the horse. Money dictates all else, we have the strongest military because of our economy, not the other way around. Yes the two feed off each other but we don't live in 1000 BC anymore so conquest is not how we stay on top of the world anymore.

Fucking this. The military is a jobs program 100%

The average guy who joins the military is college drop out or a fuck up working a dead end job.

Most of these people are just looking for a way out of their current situation.

Stay wrong, stay triggered snowflake.

At least we aren't nigger scum roleplaying as something we're not just to not have to pay $8 at KFC. Faggot.