Too embarrassed to go back to my BJJ gym after being knocked out by a kid

Too embarrassed to go back to my BJJ gym after being knocked out by a kid.

So I've been doing BJJ for about 6 months now and am alright at it, nothing special. Last week this 11 year old kid had his first lesson at our gym and I was asked to spar with him at the end of the teaching (we usually have about 15 minutes to spar after every lesson).

So we spar and nobody has tapped either person out, I'm going pretty easy on the kid because he looks like he's probably 70 lbs or some shit. Some how though, he manages to floor me, pass my guard and get me in a full mount. But it's a weird full mount, he's sitting on my shoulders and my hands at the same time because I was trying to push upwards off the floor with my hands and they were near my shoulders when he pinned me.

So he starts strangling me, 2 hands around my neck and I can't tap out with my hands. I can't verbally say it either because he's doing it pretty hard and he doesn't notice me tapping out with my feet. Anyway, I pass out which would be fine and not too embarrassing in most circumstances. But I literally shit myself and it's noticeable from everyone.

How bad is this? Should I go back to the gym? I want to take it in my stride but the kid was 11 fucking years old on his first lesson. Should I move to another gym and waste all my progress?

That really depends, how badly did you shit yourself?

It went down my leg, pretty sure a bit went on the floor. So quite bad I guess. People definitely noticed it.

Has anyone said anything about it to you? If people are ribbing you for it you're probably fine just make sure it doesn't happen again. If people don't say anything it's probably because they think you're pathetic and pity you and you should probably think about moving gym.

It sounds like a very weird situation desu even after reading it again I'm not sure how that would happen.

stale pasta

I've only got a few people's numbers from my class and none of them have said anything. My next lesson is on Saturday, so I guess I'll find out then if I go at all.

Yeah, it was weird I guess. I don't think adults should be allowed to spar with kids in the first place.

never go easy on anyone, lesson learned.

I mean, I was still trying to win but I just didn't want to use all my power on a kid. Is that going easy? I definitely wasn't going easy when he was strangling me!

Why couldn't you just shake him off? Are you that weak?

just go and shit yourself again so they think it's a usual thing for you

The obvious solution is to find a way to make everyone else shit them self.

>two hand neck strangling
i don't know much about BJJ, but i doubt that is legal

Get off Veeky Forums, Cartman.

Mostly everything is legal in BJJ. It's just not taught since it's usually ineffective.

Yeah, I'll just pretend I'm retarded and do this often. Great idea (sarcasm)

GO BACK. what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't let a little kid run you out of the gym, go back and crush his ass. If it were school and a kid sucker punched you and knocked you out then made you shit your pants (you can't help it if you're knocked out, your muscles relax...if a gym doesn't get this then you don't need to be there, period.. just shit before you train from now on), would you move schools? Or would you go back the next day ready for revenge?

Be the person that you are training to become.

No, you're not a retard at all, man. (sarcasm)

I shat my white judo pants when I was in the national semifinals in judo and won and went on to the finals with brown pants. Just be alpha about sharting.

Why didn't you just sit up?

I can't exactly take revenge on a kid, especially since it was a legal fight.

He was sitting on my shoulders and my hands, I couldn't move let alone sit up.

And what was the atmosphere like after? Was it awkward? Also, you may have won because the guy didn't want to roll with someone who just shat his pants and risk accidentally touching your shit.

If he beat you once he will probably want to beat you again. Just don't fuck it up next time.

What the fuck is this?

How old are you?

I doubt he could do that again, it was mostly down to luck.

Height?

This must be a pasta

pin the kid down and shit on his face while holding a gun to his parents

>doubt
>mostly

go in tomorrow with a pack of pampers under your arm and say "in case i poop my pants again, right everyone? right?" while trying to high five people. make sure your high five hand is dripping in liquid shit.

I'm 5'11, 140 lbs, my shoe size is 12, I wash with dove soap. Anything else?

Well that sounds very legal.

Well I don't know for sure, who knows he could be the next Gracie.

To be honest I might have got up and beat his ass even if he is 11. Who the fuck actually strangles someone in sparing? You sink the lock in for a couple seconds and let go. That is pretty embarrassing but to be honest you will be forever that guy who shit himself and never came back story for the rest of time if you don't vs a bro with a really funny story.

Wow
You are very skinny, im your height and i have 158 lbs

I have some chest,shoulder, arm and some back

With 175 lbs i will look very good

Walk in munching on a log of poo like it's a snickers bar. In fact, put the poo in an old snickers wrapper. If anyone calls you on it, say "What? I'm not eating a log of poo you weirdo. It's a snickers, see the wrapper? I bet you see poo all the time in places where there isn't really poo, like running down someone's leg." Gaslight them into thinking that they all imagined you pooing yourself. Hold a seminar about it.

Exactly what I was thinking, I know it was his first lesson and he's just a kid but strangling should not be allowed and if it is then he should know when to let go. I was fucking gagging and he continued, who does that?

lol these responses are hilarious.

Fucking lol. You were gagging?

No-one asked dude

And?

bump

first of all, when you work out leave the egos out. All of it. You wanna have an ego you shouldnt be in the gym or MMA

so basically suck it up, say you had a bad day and keep on it. You messed up once that doesnt mean you have to delete half years of progress.

Also who the fuck spars with 11 year olds id refuse coz im afraid i might murder one of those accidentally coz of being too strong

Fair enough, thinking it back over it probably is about ego. Thanks man.

Ronda?

Sounds like you got caught in a high mount sode guruma jime.Maybe the kid has some judo or sambo experience. If I were you, I would ask the instructor to work with you on high mount defense.

Every defeat is an opportunity to learn famalam.

this is copypaste guys

You just think that. Sandbaggers from other dojos doing their "first lesson" and doing an ego check is incredibly common.

That could be a possibility, he had some good moves throughout. But he did seem genuinely apologetic after "the incident".