Tfw that first sip of the day

>tfw that first sip of the day

What ya' sipping on today boys?

Also, best sip?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/clear-coffee-is-now-reality-and-it-wont-stain-your-teeth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like options.

aw yeah you know what time it is

>not white or purple

REEEEEEEE GET OUT

Can someone give me a graph about how bad energy drinks are for your body? Long before the sips meme i drank them often in college, now i drink like 3 a week but I'd like to slowly drop them from my daily habit

Here is a graphic representation of the effects of sipping.

But seriously I sip once a day. Tea in the morning, sip in the late afternoon before lifting.

White, blue sips best sips

White is 100% the best sip

Get some caffeine pills. Same effect as sips but much cheaper and no calories/crazy chemical sweeteners

regular green when i don't eat carbs (twice a week i don't have time to cook, so i basically eat a fuckload of eggs and chicken)
and white everyday

Blue sips are fucking garbage
White sips are excellent though

SIPS ARE L O W C L A S S

Effective though
They also don't stain your teeth

abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/clear-coffee-is-now-reality-and-it-wont-stain-your-teeth

Next level S I P S

>tfw your favourite sip has a fuck ton of calories and bad shit

>Red bull master race

>TFW

Feels bad. It's about half the calories or a regular energy drink/soda, so not quite as terrible, but still pretty bad.

Enjoy your tiny-ass, overpriced can of mediocre, generic energy drink.

>CRAFTED GREEN APPLE KIWI

>Get some caffeine pills

but then you wont get that first sip of the day

Meme "HANDCRAFTED ARTISINALLY FLAVOR PALLETTE SRIRACHA GASTROPUB UMAMI" shit aside, it's actually pretty tasty.

White sip best sip. Jesus approved.

Bow to the father of all sips peasant

We'll never have that type of variety here in Germany tho. All our zero versions of drinks taste like absolute shit.

Hello fellow slurpers!

When did redbull change their shit? Tried one a few weeks ago and it was way too sweet. Did not go well with vodka.

Red Bull tastes so wonderful, I just wish it wasnt so bloody expensive

*sips fedora*

Pic extremely related

Have you been drinking 0 cal sips lately?

I cannot drink regular coke or energy drinks anymore. They taste just too fucking sugary its disgusting.

And its funny because before I would have completely disagreed with that statement but when you only sip coke zero or white monsters you can tell the difference.

Red Bull tastes better than Monster but it's too expensive so Monster it is

OK kid

I feel the same breh, non-sugar drinks is standard for me these Days, cant handle, sugary drinks anymore and feel disgusted by them and People who drink them