Rich Piano memes aside, how many scoops do you have every day?

Rich Piano memes aside, how many scoops do you have every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1-2, depending on what I've eaten that day

None, I get all my protein from chicken, eggs, beef, tuna, and other shit. Not trying to be self righteous or anything I just haven't bought protein powder in awhile

8 SCOOPS
8 TIMES A DAY GODDAMMIT!!!

2 erry day

Same

I wish I could convince Veeky Forums to stop using it but so many fitness personalities make money from supplements it feels like a third rail kind of deal

One a day, but I'm cutting.

I don't have anything against protein powder, but I rarely use it. Maybe once or twice a week here and there.

3.5 when I have breakfast.

Enough to leave hunanity behind

1-2, depending on what day it is and what my protein requirements are for that day.

8 SCOOPS 3 TIMES A DAY CMON! EAT BIG TO GET BIG! CMOOOOOOOOOOOON!

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

>protein requirements change daily
>micro managing daily protein intake

This

I'm on PSMF and my diet is pretty much 100% protein powder and water right now. So 4-5 scoops depending on how I feel that day. I try to get at least 100g minimum a day with as little calories as possible.

1-3, depending on how well my fridge is stocked. Whey is an easy and cheap way for me to get enough proteins while cutting at 1500 kcal. It can be done without, of course, but the money saved and the convenience keeps me drinking my shakes.

>depending on what day it is and what my protein requirements are for that day
uh what

that's not healthy dude

2 scoops after the workout

((bw in lbs)-(protein taken through normal food))/(grams of protein per scoop

DON'T DO IT.

YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR MUSCLE MASS AND END UP SKINNY FAT

JUST CUT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

FPBP, I do exactly this.

I think he means that some days he doesn't otherwise get enough protein.

That's the only possible explanation. R-right?

This is fake Rich he says forget the Ben and Jerrys in the video. Real rich knows thats the secret to his power.

>Pianoman memes aside

2 scoops per shake so 4 scoops per day

I do 4 scoops with 400mg milk everyday + oats. How long until I overdose on gainz?

I cant afford all that meat so its convenient for me plus its an extra glass of water a day.

Check.

why do you need to convince them to do anything? there's literally nothing wrong with high-quality protein powder.

it's very convenient and has fantastic bioavailability.

why?

it's pretty cheap protein

Yeah that's right. Protein is constant. Carbs and calories change by the day though.

I used to do 3, but I'm doing 2 now since I'm on a cut.

2 cups of 1% milk + 2 scoops.

New fag question

is there such a thing as too much protein? Any cons to consuming way more than needed?

some people say that too much protons causes liver problems but that's not really true.
it will cause liver problems if you already have some liver problems
if you're healthy there's no such thing as harm from too much protein

I do 4 scoops in water once a day. 450 cal and 96g protein.

>this entire thread

2 SCOOPS after running and feeling sore muscles
Don't tell my boy Rich though, I promised him 4 SCOOPS TO GET BIG

Way too much recently. 5-6.

I find myself having little appetite during the day and it's always been a lot easier for me to gulp something down then to have a snack or meal.

depends on my diet that specific day.
usually in the range of 2-4

you dense fuck...

not every country is as shitty as america, some countries (like Denmark) has very high taxes on fat aswell as many other nutrients and foods, therefore buying protein powder is the cheapest option by a long shot, to reach ones protein goal.
just buy from a reputable, no-thrills brand, like myprotein