Eating rice, chicken breast, brocolli and two eggs for lunch

>eating rice, chicken breast, brocolli and two eggs for lunch
>coworker sees and, with a frown on his face, asks me if I really need to eat all this protein
>try to explain that I'm eating according to my needs because I lift and we get into a debate where I explain how I weigh myself every week, weigh my food, while logging my strength at the gym and losing bodyfat and yada yada etc...
>user you don't know how to eat, you don't even know how much protein you're spending, my friend used to eat a package of egg whites every day and he started pissing blood, my breakfast consisted of an egg omolette with some veggies and a slice of whole wheat bread, this is what you should be eating, I lost 4kg eating this
>ask if he knows how many calories he was eating in that timeframe
>"of course not" with a smug face
>explain how calories in vs calories out work
>always interrupting me with non relevant shit
>other coworkers stand by his side in agreement while looking at me like I have some sort of rare disease

This is an example of how coworker interaction goes at my job, I feel so disrespected and underestimated I feel like choking this motherfucker. Everytime 'fitness', 'health', or 'diet' comes up in a conversation, it always ends up with them trying to ridicule all the work I'm putting towards improving myself, and the funny thing is they don't even lift or work out at all! I have made such a huge improvement over the last few months I don't even look like the same person but they don't ever seem to compliment on that. They're fucking jealous and it hurts them to fucking admit it. I'm not bothering anyone when I see them eating a mcroyal deluxe for lunch and a microwaved lasagna for dinner, so why the fuck should they do it to me? Should I beat the shit out of them and quit my job?

>Tl:dr; how do you deal with dyels acting like smartasses irl?

>Engaging in conversation with normies on diet and fitness

Just don't. Don't do it.

But how do I avoid it without telking them to fuck off? They literally start the topic out of the blue like some sort of passive agressive attempt to give me unsolicited advice

Stay quiet or fuck off.
Really.
People cling to myths yet don't accept truths and there's no way they're going to listen, it's not worth the energy.
Just let them talk and ignore all the shit they say, keep improving yourself and you will show them by being an example.

You tell them to fuck off. They're coworkers, what the fuck are they going to do about it?

Are you friends with them? Otherwise just be dismissive, no need to tell them to fuck off, just show that their opinion isn't worth a discussion.

>whatever you say dude. Let's see who is on better shape at the end of the year

E z

I've lost 10kg without counting calories. All you need to do is stop snacking and eat smaller portions, what's the big deal?

People like that probably base being in better shape on what their scale says.

This seems like a really good answer user, thanks a, lot

I once was in a teaching position and this piece of fuck was sweating me for eating my prepped greek yogurt / oats / berries. He was some 40+ y/o washed up HS football star nobody with back problems whose kid was in my class and just hangs around (he works as a janitor there). He was like, "hurr durr user wtf is that?" I told him and shit, politely. He responds, "DYEL? You need fucking steak, why you eating that woman shit" So I attempted to educate the man, to no avail. I just smiled and knew he'd probably die of a heart attack.
>mfw he died by heart attack not long after.
>mfw toldyouso.jpg
>mfw no face

Don't talk about it. If they ask just say "idk I just like chicken breast and brocolli xd"

Just flex a cep, and flash abs.

if you eat like this while looking like shit no wonder he picks on you

If you look like you lift and your coworker is dyel just tell him to look in the mirror before he opens his mouth about fitness.

I had similar thing once at my job. Conversation was about this fitness pass card we get from work and i said i've got the cheap one where you can use it once a day, every day. Coworker started talking some shit that going to the gym is stupid because you are there only for 1 hour and he can spend all day on a climbing wall and it's much better for exercising. I said "look in the mirror and tell me how it's working for you". He is a full dyel mode with chest sunken so hard, that his gut is sticking out even though his stomach is flat. Our conversation ended there.

>You tell them to fuck off.
this
first politely then more directly, if they continue, start giving them unwanted advise on their life not on fitness though

Just tell them they're probably right but you want to try it anyway. They'll probably stop bringing it up thinking they won and you can just quietly make progress.

kek

"yeah user, round that back and push those knees inward. lock those elbows out. sugar is good for weight loss it makes the fat move, so add more to your diet. eat all your carbs before bed."

You're not ignoring heart day, right?
It seems to be working for me. The doctor says my bloodwork is great.
It works for me. Doc says keep it up.
That sounds too complicated for me. Anyway, thanks brah for looking at for me.
I tried, I just couldn't do it. I'm too weak.
That's nice.
I'm not convinced.
Can't a man eat in peace?
We'll see who looks better in a year.
That's why you look like that and I look like this
Fuck off.

They are insecure because you actively doing something with know how and they don't know wtf they are doing. Case of bitter truth vs soothing lies. People who lack the dedication don't want to face the truth and would rather stick to mom and bro science. They directly project their insecurities towards you because they don't want to be left behind with no gains while you obtain a glorious physique. Instead of getting knowledgeable themselves, they would rather drag you down towards their level instead.

What I usually do is laugh at them and tell them to fuck off with their dumb shit. The places I worked had some pretty good bro tier lifters though, so when the subject came up I usually had people on my side instead of the other way around.

Still no need to have your jimmies rustled, why would you get worked up over what some dyel normie thinks?

Take off your shirt and tell them to take off theirs. Easiest way to illustrate why you do it.

Unless you're not ripped/strong, then you should shift your priorities to lifting.

yeah, jeff seid weights about 220lbs, a 200lbs normie is in much better shape right? visual is everything, if you skinnier than a fat guy, you're in better shape, if you have visible abs you're in better shape than a skinny guy

I just copy pasted this into a notepad on my phone

Thank you Veeky Forums

If he actually spent time on a climbing wall he would probably have a pretty good body