How do you get hamplanets like this guy back into shape Veeky Forums?

How do you get hamplanets like this guy back into shape Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pmj.bmj.com/content/49/569/203.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 precise bullet to the frontal lobe

>euthanize
>bury in potato field
>convert potatoes into gains

Autopsy

The thumbnail of this on my phone looks like 3 people about to dine on a giant, misshapen turkey.

Old guy is carving.

they shouldn't.

actions have consequences.

Start with resistance bands and extreme caloric restriction. After that and is able to get up on his own, he would get off the bed then back on the bed.

DNP

jesus fuck just end his misery

Dr. Now already gave him the answer, but he decided to die eating, and his degenerate wife ("girlfriend") low-key wants to kill him. Not even joking here, I've watched all of "My 600lbs Life" so far, and she said some genuinely disturbing shit.

He's probably too fat to move so you'd have to cut his calories. I've always wondered, what happens if you cut someone like this down to maybe 1500?

you can in theory live on zero calories at that weight as long as you are properly supplied with nutrients and vitamins and stuff. There is a guy who did that and he took a shit like one every 2 weeks

What would happen to him if you gave him his necessary micros through supplementation/IV, while putting him under absolute fasting? I always wonder. That amount of fat must be enough to feed a human energy for more than a lifetime

TLC

Couldn't you just tranq him for a few months and feed him only vitamins through a tube? He would wake up much slimmer and maybe he would have forgotten the taste of sugar.

1500? Try 800. Problem is, this kind of people RARELY stick to their diets, and greatly overestimate their efforts at doing so.

If someone like him loyally sticks to an 800-calorie diet, just imagine the massive defecit, he would create (this guy is eating like 8000 - 10000 kcal a day if memory serves me right), he would drop MASSIVE weight in a matter of month and could have his fucking life back, but nope, apparently drinking that bottle of coke and slipping a few goddamn mcdonald's burgers here and there are literally worth your life.

What's worse is that he actually had a heart attack and is damn close to dying and he still didn't learn his lesson.

This is why obesity = physical and mental degradation.

He was given every chance. The guy managed to gain a hundred pounds while dieting in like 3 months. I can't even comprehend how much you'd need to eat to gain that kind of weight.

It makes me angry as fuck seeing people who are that far gone. Who the FUCK is still feeding him?

If they eat and exercise like a normal person the lbs fly off since it takes a lot of calories just to maintain that weight.

Watch an episode. It's always the family members that cave in when the fat piece of shit starts crying and moaning

cut away all the parts that don't look like human, then wait to see if the rest survives

You cant. That guy at least is a lost cause. Not even memeing, but mercy killing is the morally right thing to do. The only way he cain regain some meassure of dignity is by ridding his family from the burden he became.

That's because he didn't diet, he only pretended to. The scenes we saw of him "dieting" are mere moments taken out of a 3 month span, behind the scenes though, he was still eating like a pig, and probably even more than ever considering he increased his weight by 100 lbs in just 2 months.

He had his chance every moment of his life, he doesn't have a job, he can't get out of his bed 'cause his weight would literally crush his legs if he attempted to do so, so he pretty much has all the time on his hands to cure himself, but the thing is, he obviously doesn't want to, he wants to die with a burger in his mouth and cellulite leaking from his entire body like an actual blob.

this was the first my 600lb live id ever seen. Since then me and my wife have binged watched all of them.

>come home from dinner with wife
>Both are craving something sweet
>wife says we should watch a 600lb episode before we snack
>after both of us are too repulsed to even think about snacking

His wife/girlfriend/whatever she is supposed to be is feeding him the most insane, calorie dense shit you can imagine. I haven't seen that episode in a while, but his and his family's stupidity rival that of the Asanti brothers.

I remember that for breakfast, he'd eat like 8 pieces of sausage, 4 biscuits, 6 eggs, all smothered in gravy. Shit that could feed a family of four, EVERY morning.

The thing that is absolutely mind boggling to me is how they can even afford this shit. Nobody is working, but they got to McDonald's every day, and go through dozens of pounds of food each day. How is this even possible? I know that for some retarded reason, they qualify for disability, but there's no way disability alone can cover housing, medical, and food expenses so comfortably...right?

I started binge watching it a couple of months ago. I tried to get my wife to watch one episode (the one with the Mexican lady, Lupe), and she lasted all of 10 minutes before she got grossed out and left the room in disgust.

She still won't watch the show with me because fat people gross her out. They gross me out too, but the majority of the episodes are like watching a train wreck unfold. I also like the rare episode where the fatass genuinely changes their lifestyle and loses a ton of weight to live happily ever after. Those episodes are rare, but worth it.

which season/episode is this ?

Yea I remember the first one we saw like that, I was really happy for the woman to have lost the weight, (cant remember her name but her cuck husband had been married to her and never fucked her because she was too fat)

>tfw I threw away a lenny and larrys cookie because I started eating it halfway through a 600lb and became sick at the thought of eating a cookie.

s5e11, james k

I think I know the episode you're talking about. I remember thinking that the fat lady would have easily been an 8/10 if she wasn't 600 lbs. She seemed like a genuinely nice person who realized how stupid she was for getting so fat.

Felt good to know she was serious about getting under 200 lbs, and that her husband finally got a chance to actually fuck her instead of sitting in his house playing black jack with her.

Yea that one, it had a shot of them playing cards. I looked her twitter up and she had not gained back weight.

What's her twitter?

They get paid for being on the show. What happens when a junkie gets a windfall? They go out and buy a fuckton of drugs.

Saw that episode and oh shit

>Grown ass man who's so fat he can't wipe his own ass
>Has to get his teenage daughter to help clean his shitty ass and sweaty balls

Damn...that is a new low. I can't imagine ever asking either of my daughters to do that for me unless I was a damn vegetable. In which case, just pull the plug.

Did anyone else notice the popping pus 2 sec in?
Imagine how it would be like to squeeze it all really hard.

Yeah but before the show? I mean they eat like pigs for almost all of their lifes, they often never worked/stopped worked because too fat... Do american government really pay all this obese people because they are invalid instead of providing a free/cheapish way to lose weight and be part of the society again?

A dude in scottland didn't eat for 1 year and 17 days.

Start weight of 207kg ended at 82kg.

Just multivitamins and potassium tablets.

pmj.bmj.com/content/49/569/203.short

Obese people are stream of revenue for certain companies.
It's worth more to certain people keep them fat then to help them lose weight.

diet.

If that guy diets for 1 month he'd lose 50 lbs. easy, and after 3-6 months he'd be able to start walking and get back on his feet.

Don't waste the effort. Best to put them down and use the fat to make soap, at least then they'll contribute something to society.

wasnt he the guy who was supposed to died but instead he suddenly weighed 120 pounds more or so?

Sounds like it.

A 100~ lbs after "dieting" for 2 months or so, yes.

what did she say?

also, how did he crack on his diet? surely he can't move off the bed, never mind go downstairs and grab food. someone helped him fuck it up.

if that were my kid, i'd keep the food in a fridge atop a platform with a rope you need to climb to access it and tell him that he's not getting any money till he gets a job. until then he's stuck eating what i give him.

the people feeding him are literally feeding his emotional problems

the reason people like this find it so difficult to lose weight isn't because they are just greedy and lazy. this is far beyond that. no one who's emotional stability doesn't depend on food will ever come close to that size. this guy and others like him obviously suffer from extreme eating disorders.

if your life sucks and you're depressed as fuck, whatever mix of genetics and environment it may result from, you are going to attmempt to solve it. some people go to therapy, many go to alcohol, some go to drugs, and these people turn to food. that's why they get to upset when you take it away - they don't have that distraction and are forced to face their lives.

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

i can smell this story from here

why the fuck do people keep feeding them

must take a mountain of food to maintain that weight

It would be extremely painful.

He's a big guy.

if a person drops to a healthy weight in a month isn't that like super unhealthy also?

How does this not count as assisting suicide?

>Start weight of 207kg ended at 82kg.
where in that link did you see this?

For you

stop feeding them

>bottle of coke

Try bottleS

Home boy is drinking like 8 LITERS of coke and 20 big macs a day

damn

not that user, but it's in the pdf download.

/k/

They reincarnate as a battery hen.

In America you can go to your local 7/11 and get thousands of calories worth of soda for like 99 cents. It's not reslly that hard to gain weight here.

Put them on a steroid cycle.

Kill him until he is reborn as someone with good genetics.

The Live-Freaks Channel

Can't you just theoretically put these people in a coma and not feed them anything for a year? Just pump nutrients through veins, wake up a year later a quarter of the beginning weight.

Sure, they sleep for a year of their lives, but they probably just added more to their lifespan.

>tube coming out from his ass somewhere
>it appears to endlessly be draining a brown liquid

gagged

>when people are huge they can just eat at a 4k deficit and lose 35 pounds a month!

you would think this if you didn't know anything about the human body

it's a frequent misconception...you will quite literally starve to death even at that weight if you cut calories to normal minimums

lock him in a basement with no food for 3 months

Can't they put this guy on a medically supervised fast? Like just inject him with water and vitamins for 2 years. It's not like he can feed himself.

wut?

You might be hungry but you wont starve to death unless you burn thru 600 pounds.

Cases like this disgust me that both the person who is the fat one who doesn't realize the pain and suffering they are throwing themselves into (of course the reason they are in it in the first place is likely due to depression/unable to cope with stress) and in some cases the damage they are causing to people around them, and the people around them who indulge them. I can perhaps understand that the person who is obese may not really be able to think about it outside of their own perspective, but for someone who isn't them and is standing outside, wouldn't they think that it isn't a good situation to be in?

I mean seriously, like some user's asked, it's like an assisted suicide, except the person is paying all their time and energy doing it, and basically stripping themselves and the person who is obese any means of self-dignity.

I can understand if someone gets fat, but to a morbidly obese case, I can only agree that it's more or less likely the family that allows it to happen.

And seriously, if you're just shoveling food down someone's gullet, and flipping them over to clean their ass and puss, you're either someone's care taker, or some sicko getting off on the idea that you're taking care of what amounts to a giant blob.

lolno

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

I can't even understand how you can be as fat as this. This dude can't even move... At this point, he entirely depends on what people bring to him, how about bringing him vegetables and healthy meals? If you don't, he doesn't eat and will lose weight as a result. This dude could easily fast for 2 months, only drinking water et get back to a reasonable weight. This is too much. His face...their faces, these are faces of people who have given up. It's sad and infuriating at the same time.

Yes. Is it unhealthier than staying fat however? No.

>tfw my name is james and i'm fat but not this fat

I think i's an urethral catheter but i could be wrong

>die you fat fuck die die die
that's what she is thinking right then, in that photo.

>people helping the hamplanet are also fat
You'd think seeing someone that far gone would put the fear in them and make them want to lose weight.

>completely retarded
You can literally not eat for a year at those body weights and if you supplement with minerals, amino acids, and fat-soluble vitamins you will be fine.

This is fucking hilarious, one the one side you've got a fat fuck with no inhibitions whats-however stuffing his larded face to the brink of death. On the other side we have an enabling a stupid and deranged fucking cunt whom is probably a fucking sociopath, that just wants to see how fat they can get this person before they expire.

Generally speaking obese people deserve scorn, but these feeder cunts are just criminally neglectful.

>low-key wants to kill him
Can you blame her? This user has the right idea, think about it
>pulled his daughter out of school to be his full time shit wiper
>after his dad mortgaged his house to pay for weight loss treatment James spent the money on fast food
>makes his wife sleep on the floor at the foot of his bed in case he wants his pee cleaned during the night
It really speaks to her patience (or servility) that he hasn't gotten the pillow to the face already.

Starvation diet until regular weight.
Skin surgery.
Viola.

Can't believe that bitch didn't remove the paper

This is both my favorite episode and least favorite character. He moans and cries about his legs every time he's moved, his daughter and GF have to roll him with the assistance of family friends, WE as taxpayers pay for this fat fuck to live like this, he gained a 100 lbs, he had both his children illegitimately with his now GF when she was still married and let another man raise his kids, but the worst thing he did is let his father refinance his home to fund the trip, his father who is most likely very sick considering he had a stroke on camera when he visited, his father pays for the trip and then an apartment for James and his family to live in and he proceeds o squander it and gain 100+ lbs over a month period, who's greatest achievement is sitting up, but if you wait til the end you'll see the kicker there is a PS4 and XBONE sitting out next to their TV this fucker used money his dad fucking dug from nothing to save his son and bought 1000+ worth of fucking junk. Fuck James K hope he rots in hell having to watch his episode on repeatl

This people are basically the dead end of a long genetic chain of selfish pieces of shit, mostly red necks, who eat nothing but shit.

The enabler becomes a nurse type who draws disability income from tax payers to feed this blob and keep them fat.

Both, the feeder and the enabler are junk food addicts, is not like that fat piece of shit bitch even knows what a salad or caloric intake even is, she eats garbage, is just the blob eats way more than his share yet it is convenient for both cuss the enabler draws state income while the blob get his fix.

They both deserve a Fucking bullet sponsored by the tax payer instead of welfare, people shouldn't be amazed by this freaks, you all should be indignant that your tax dollars are put to keep this animals going

>not wear gloves
Bro, gross as fuck

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>sample size of one
>1973

yes clearly this is the best and safest method, that's why it was apparently done once in human history

So you're suggesting string instruments could be the obesity recovery breakthrough we're looking for?
Interesting thesis. I'm sure something like Sabre Dance could really get them sweating.

underrated

muuuuh legzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, watch moooooo legzzzzzzzz

this has got to be the most retarded time period to live in. I think that in all of recorded history we never have encountered something as depraved as this.

Sure, people could get fat in the past. Emperors and other degenerates. But look at this.

Future generations would look at this and then laugh at us. if they dont become fatter as well.

putting someone that big under for any amount of time is risky

So serious question
Does this guy have some fucked up medical condition which causing that inhuman amount of fat to to expand the way it does on his legs
Or did he legitimately do this to himself by extreme over eating and inactivity?

The latter

how many calories a day would you even need to get like that?
10,000? 20,000?

6 or 7k i reckon, he's not moving at all, ever.

Extreme over-eating and inactivity. He's so fat his body cannot contain it, the excess cellulite literally leaks through his skin. Just imagine how fat you'd have to be for that to happen, it's basically Akira-type shit.