Tell me about the strongest person you've ever seen lifting at your gym

Tell me about the strongest person you've ever seen lifting at your gym

It was you desu senpai.

i made friends with him by asking for help on my form, dudes super nice and just wants everyone to make it

What's wrong with her body?

Flat arches

Some jacked dude did cable iron crosses on max weight once
Pretty sure his arms are in so much pain to this day but it was cool to watch

met a dude who front squatted a little under 500. He helped me fix up my bench a bit and gave some mashing tips

It was this immensely fat guy who nonetheless benched like 3.5 pl8 for reps, and then helped his less-fat gf bench like 0.5pl8.

my penis isn't inside of it

Was in seriously shock at my uni gym when a 5'7 guy doing 185 OHP for 8+ reps. Dude looked decently big but he was a machine. I still see him around sometimes

It's me, but I can only do 1/2/3/4 and I've been staying at that level for years.

My gym is casul anyway.

I was usually the strongest guy in my gym.
Well there was one guy who I helped with a 500lb squat.

And...that's about it.

Home gym master race
I am the strongest.

guy who used to compete professionally used to come in when i was there maybe twice a week for about a year at my uni gym

saw him bench 5pl8 for a pretty easy single once and squat 5pl8+ with perfect form, used to ohp 2.5pl8 for reps too. never talked to him because >tfw autism but he seemed a nice enough guy. all this at maybe 6'2 250lbs which i thought was pretty impressive, never seen anyone close to that strong since. honestly i'm usually one of the top 3 strengthwise when i'm at the gym these days even though i'm only at 1/2/3/4, commercial gyms aren't the best place to see strong guys doing impressive weight

Flat arches?

Don't you mean, no arches?

its just boring really, theres nothing special about it

Take that the fuck back. She's mine.

The guy that owns the gym I go to. Regularly benches 500 or more for reps. Also benched 633 one rep. He's also over 40

Her ass is near perfect

I've seen 800+ lb squats at my gym. Suited up PL'ers. 400+ lb raw bench press for reps by a huge guy.

1k multiply squat
all time total at 148
1500 @83kg usapl
leeman came by once, before he went full retard
greg nuckles was here a month or so ago, on vacation

we have alot of strong people who train here/visit, so its hard to say

A 7 ft guy I know named Nick. Saw him deadlift over 700 lbs and his hands are big enough to wrap around my head. He's a pretty chill guy tho.

Mark.
He was 21.
Around 6 feet tall, probably 250.
Fucking monster, like super low body fat.
I spotted him on incline bench, he started with 225 and finished with 405 for reps.
He'd need 2 guys to spot him every time he did squats because 7 plates on each side.
Fucking monster I say.
Lifted with him for about 2 years and then he moved to Chicago or something and I never heard from him again.

This was back in like 2002. I've met Dexter Jackson and Toney Freeman and a few other pro bb's since then, and this fucking Mark guy was comparable to all of them. I wonder what the fuck happened to him.

she has little muscle definition and a flat body

Can someone post the image of feels guy in his room?
I used to have it but I lost it somehow.

It was him sitting on his bed and his desk had like a gallon of milk by it and stuff
Please and thank you

went to a university with d-1 teams, ~20000 students, and at the uni gym i saw a 5'8'' white guy squat, i shit you not, 7 plates below parallel for like 5 or 6 reps with damn near perfect form. wasn't even an athlete, just insanely strong. if i had to guess he was probably about 200lbs, but with normal american levels of bodyfat

I go to a YMCA in the suburbs and it's mostly old folks. There's some monstrous builtfat guys in their late 40's or early 50's who can squat like 4pl8 or 5 pl8 and deadlift a little more. They're all wearing lots of sleeves and braces and perpetually working through injuries. Pretty majestic but also sad.

I go to David Lloyd and been to a few smaller ones

squat: me (500lb for one)

DL: me (510 lb for one)

bench: seen some russian twins benching pl8 for reps

i go to a commercial gym though so wouldnt expect to see anyone doing squats or diddlys with big weight

Long torso short legs?

tfw she'll never sit on my face

@hulksmassh before he left to Barbell Brigade. 7 plate deads would rattle the freaking gym.

It's me because I work out alone

>tfw doing biggest lifts at my gym
>im lifting for 7 months after being sedentary entire life
draw your own conclusions

I wish there was some PL gym around so i could actually get good coaching instead of coaches who do cross shit

There's this 5'8" manlet that's strong and wide as fuck.
I've only ever seen three people at my gym use the 150 lb dumbbells for flat bench and it's only for five reps.
This guy was doing UNILATERAL dumbbell bench with the 150, sets of 5.
I'm surprised he didn't tear his pecs.

are you sure it wasn't 892lbs?

I know for a fact that my buddy can bench 3 times as much as I can. We're the same height, similar frame. I'm a beginner though. I feel so inferior though.

a group of 4 scrawny looking dudes who only ever came to the gym at 2-4am and squatted 4+ pl8s

Some dude that looked Greek.
Hairy, tall, and Greek nose.
He deadlifted around 340pounds.

I felt intimidated

There's a Polish lad in my gym that's an absolute beast.

Chap is 5'5 but I'd say he's twice as wide and its all muscle. Cunt bends the bar when he benches because he uses so much weight

mby they were on drugs

woman pulling 315 for sets of 10 in vibrams

she wasn't even huge

Delete this now you cunt

Is it... Is it me user? Kurwa

Some amateur bodybuilder. Reps out 2 plate power snatches with band form.

John Rivas, briefly world record holder over Dan Green at 242.

Some days he's laughing and joking with his buds while doing 4plate RDLs, sometimes sets of 20 on the 150 lb db row, or maybe a 10 rep set of 4plate bench, or perhaps a 7plate deadlift where the end weights fall off the bar at lockout

This guy was always throwing around huge weight, but I remember one time in particular he was doing front squats in the rack next to me.

This rack was really thin, and it was really, really easy to hit the sides if you weren't absolutely perfectly straight. So, he hit the side on his front squat, and I went to help him unload one side to make it easier to put back up from the safeties on the side. 5 fucking plates.

After I helped him load it back up, I watch him fucking rep it like 4 times. He was just comically fucking strong.

Some competitive powerlifter...I hear him talk shit with his buds about dyels around the gym and how they're wasting space in the gym

Hillary clinton calves

It isn't bad actually her ass has a nice shape. Her legs are short though which doesn't look that great.

The powerlifters at my school gym are kind of assholes but the worst is the intramural Olympic weightlifting "team" that think they're hot shit doing snatches and clean and jerk as if it's some exclusive club

I train OHP 3x a week just to look impressive desu. I think the only thing its good for is to be impressive. Im not the turbo manlet you speak of but we are the same height and do the about the same weight. I go 195 for 10 tho.

I saw this Maui looking dude who was doing db bench press with the 150 pound dumbells when I was starting out.

That was my bodyweight in each hand

Bigass powerlifer doing a 225 OHP for about 5 reps

Thanks famalam

my friend who is 5'8 220 reps 285 22 x on bench
natty as fuck too

and this other dude who is 5'6 around 150-160 lbs who reps 4-5 plates on squat and the other day I saw him benching 3 plate + 25

When I go back to the gym I'll ask him if I can record him for proof, atm stuck at home with 2 ear infections and sinus infection.

remember this convo, I will post vid eventually. Also, the second dude I'm sure is on gear.

me

405lb push press
750lbs dead
90lb db curls x12
150db bench x12

never seen anyone come close to any of those numbers, except bench...

fucking manlets

its always a roided up black man or muslim man

45 year old guy who does 10 rep of 450lbs deadlift, 5 rep of some weight on bench

nice

keep cyclin

natty4life

>gyno
>natty

Pick one and only one

Cut your nipples off. Srs.

OHH EMMA OHHEMMA OHHEMMA I LOVE YOU OH EMMA I LOVE YOU OH EMMA OH EMMA I LOVE YOU EMMA I LOVE YOU EMMA OH EMMA OH EMMA OH EMMA OH EMMA I LOVE YOU OH EMMA OH.

okay after you stop samefagging

Her butt could be firmer

my roommate in college. he didn't really lift, just did meme workouts like insanity a few days a week, which is why his lifts were so impressive.

>didn't know if he could bench 3 pl8
>did it easily
>"why not try four"
>got 2 reps

i was standing there in disbelief and the whole gym watched him on the second set. i knew he was strong cuz he was nigerian/5'10"/215 but i didnt think he was that fucking strong

It's this like 6'5" dude who never squats more than 1pl8 and has a big gut. He always lifts very light but hes obviously stronger than me :(

>tfw I have to move the bar 2 notches down after he uses it so I can reach

At least it's really light.

Local Firefighter in my small towns gym. 495lb inline bench for reps..That guy ate his eggwhites..

~6'2" fatass powerlifter with a buzzcut and a beard.

nothing really much to say, he's insanely strong. seen him OHP 3 plates and squat like 7 or 8 with good depth. never seen his bench or deadlift but i can only imagine most of the 45s in the gym disappear during the latter. friendly guy, will give advice if you ask or just chat shit with you between sets. has a girlfriend who is the female equivalent of bearmode.

i've googled him before out of curiosity and his total was over 2100.

Why did she have these photos taken?

a powerlifter came in once and squatted 5 plates for his volume reps and I think he went as high as 6 plates

next strongest is a shaved guy whos like 20 years old and 300lbs and benches 3 plates and deadlifts a ton.

theres a tall arab guy whos probably 260lbs who deadlifts 5 plates

theres a manlet mulatto who deadlifts 5 plates

aside from the arab and the powerlifter they dont have impressive physiques.

This guy used to work out at my gym, years ago. (Koloseum inFullerton, now closed)

This guy who looked like ban margeras dad guest passed at my gym one day. Theres 2 benches side by side and i had one while he took the other. He would do whatever i did +5 reps, it was obvious because he would load as much weight as me. I found it funny and cool if yal are wondering. I worked up to my 335 1rm and he did 6 reps like nothing which was pretty cool. He would do more if i did more.

Forgot pic

Some paki OHPing 2.5pl8 with the worst form Ive ever seen.

>220kg x 10 squat in wraps
>200kg bench
>220kgx12 deadlift touch and go

not all the same person but I live 20 minutes from a renowned powerlifting gym (PTC HQ) and sometimes cunts from there stop by my gym and show off

The only good Sandler qoute

A guy OHPs 110KG for reps

the thing is that he is really fat

And I don't mean like the >fat powerlifter kind of fat

He is fucking huge, has to be 500lbs

Hidetada Yamagishi?

I go to a normie gym. People rarely squat over 2pl8 and dl over 3pl8 here. A couple of weeks ago I saw this fat guy with a super weird body. He wasn't very tall, and super overweight, with most of the fat concentrated in the stomach area. His legs weren't that fat though, making him look like a fucking ball on legs. He was there with his gf, a super cute blonde girl. She was short, fit and had a glorious ass.

So, he was showing her a bunch of exercises, and they were deadlifting when I arrived. She was doing lmao1pl8, which is more than most girls at this gym. Considering how terrible the dude looked, I was guessing they were doing the same weights. I wasn't really paying attention, mostly just staring at her ass while resting between my own sets. After a while, she announces she's done. So the dude replies with saying he wants to break his PR today. I expect them to load up like maybe 10-20kg more. But the dude throws on plate after plate, ending up with 200kg (440lbs). He hook grips the bar, and lifts. Flawlessly. Didn't struggle with the weight at all. It might as well still have been 1pl8. Afterward, he was complaining about how his thumbs hurt, but he looked pretty fucking pleased with himself.

>natty
>that set of milkies
SUUUURE

You got a link to the rest of the leaked pics?

hes a turbomanlet successfully compensating

lmao he fell for the ss-gomad meme.

theres a gomad golem at my gym that looks like absolute shit chunky bod , makes legs look skinny as hell, flabby arms and shit but he dls and squats a fuck ton.

Why?
I go to a small chain gym.
In terms of pure stats 2 guys pull 4 pl8 DL (they don't really look like they lift)
In terms of how much they pull vs weight... grill with alt hair style pulls more than me. She's 5'6" and I'm 5'10". I'm attracted to her in spite of her avg ish face because of her dedication.
>when i finally off myself it will be because a grill lifts more than me, but I won't mention it in the note

>buff mexican dude
>squats 4 plates
>buff white dude
>benches 3.5 plates

That's about it. My gym is for normies only, not powerlifters.

what the fuck is wrong with your nips dude? It looks like someone glued milkduds to your chest man.

eternal anglo genes

Maxes out on everything, curling fucking 70 pounds on each arm, I talked to him once. He was cool, but inherently intimidating, with his 1% body fat

>manlet
>built like brick shit house
>all his lifts are insane
Overheard someone calling him an ant once

Big viking strongman i see on a rare occasion squatting 6 plates for reps. Little dyel mexibros were giggling at his grunts, that upset me.

>black man
>6'8 270, 10 % bf
>were talkin about super ultra gigga nigga here
>gallon jug full of aminos in one hand
>gym bag in the other
>heads to squat rack, loads up 4 plates
?????
>bangs out his set like nothing
>does a little dance
>makes a little love
>never seen him again ever since

>be mostly skeleton-DYEL except for my EXTRA THICC legs
>also be 20 years old, just got a good enough job to pay off some financial backlog and start going to a gym
>specifically a super tiny one
>it hasn't even been a month and normies 5 years my senior compliment my squat
>I squat 185

There's some ripped but clearly autistic dude who squats 5pl8, probably posts here. And a fat power lifter who deadlifts 7pl8 for sets of 3

skipping leg day fucks u up m8

>squatting 675 for reps

holy fuck

the man in the mirror

Ya apparently not with that baby weight there