What are some of the most fucked up Nazi experiments?

What are some of the most fucked up Nazi experiments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubUtub9NG4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitspurbahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Freezing_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Head_injury_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Blood_coagulation_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ivanovich_Ivanov#Human-ape_hybridization_experiments
youtube.com/watch?v=KDqh-r8TQgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE JUST USE UP ALL YOUR FUEL IN LIKE 90 SECONDS AND GLIDE BACK TO THE AIRFIELD LMAO

Holy Photoshop Batman!

Operation Barbarossa

Nazism

MechaHitler

Jew targeting poison gas

The Nazi Sun Gun never happen but was probably the closest we've come to IRL Wolfenstein weapons

Would this have changed the course of the war?

The time they decided it would be a good idea to try to seize power and implement their ideology even though they didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Hahaha literal autism

Fucking.Saved

Sounds pretty cool actually.

Not if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank had infiltrated the German base (after fucking the secrets out of a high-ranking SS official of course) and sabotaged the space mirror by reflecting a photo of her beloved Charles II on it, his hideousness causing the mirror to crack and break into thousands of pieces.

MachineGames, if you're reading this, please don't steal this idea use it as the basis of a Wolfenstein II Expansion Pack

God I wish she was alive today so I could see her face when she saw this.

Social Welfare

Real life is not Wolfenstein.

This - waste of time and resources. People who offered this were ready to do any shit to avoid getting on the eastern front.

This is nothing.

>aiming it at canada
but we did literally nothing but juno

At least there were actual Maus and E-100 prototypes. These land cruisere projects were never seriously pursued.

They only built two prototypes, it's not like they wasted any significant amount of resources on it.

>Panzer VII Maus
>not Panzer VIII
>A39 is actually an ARL 44
Fucking meme charts.

What's that little pink fellow?

Pilot looks like he's having a great time

The experiment to imbue Holocaust survivors with the power to infinitely regenerate and multiply to numbers greater than Europe's jewish population

Except for the fact that the worldwide jewish population count hasn't recovered since the holocaust.

*explodes*

>E-100
>Let's add 20 tonnes to the Tiger 2 and use the same fucking engine
I swear German engineering being good is the biggest fucking meme

heh, you are like baby

>aiming it at canada
Looks more like Pennsylvania
>did literally nothing but Juno
Your ignorance is painful

Why didn't they just build a tank big enough to drive straight through the English Channel?

Shit you could have worked for the Reichsministerie with ideas like that

Y-your right. They didn't go far enough.For that much metal they would've had to colonize the Sov-

youtube.com/watch?v=ubUtub9NG4E

DUDE JUST PUT A GIANT ENGINE ON TOP OF THE PLANE LMAO

good

Wasn't there a nazi scientist obsessed with bestiality and making human-animal hybrids who strapped little jew girls so they could get fucked by dogs and horses?

That sounds like a Nazisploitation film

Source? I looked on Wikipedia and after not finding it there I looked on some click bait websites and was only able to find it there.

It was real in my mind

Come on dude. you don't need to go full poltard to know the "Nazis were super villains" was a meme to help justify the anglo-sphere putting down Germany. Really tired of seeing stupid shit like that on a serious board.

>pregnant Anne Frank getting fucked by a horse

Sounds like something Herr Shadman would do

>REAL LIFE ISN'T LIKE YER VIDYER GAMES

gee really got the ol' neurons a-hustlin'

Some of you retards don't undestand what an experiment is.

Prototypes of jets and tanks are not a fucking experiment. Mengele injecting peoples eyes with blue dyes were an experiment. Stitching together twins to make them conjoined is an experiment.

Strictly speaking yes it is an experiment to test new technologies

Prototypes are called "experimental" for a reason. They're built to be tested in practical experiments.

>zero documentation, artefacts or evidence produced for this beyond tortured and coerced confession at NKVD presided kangaroo courts
In my mind it was real!

They were interceptors made to take on bombers on a short notice, they are basically rockets with guns.

There are far worse canidates.

Isn't that already in the game?

where would you have placed it?

Some are, but the sikhs and the chinks are real.

Dude...what if tank... but HUGE

A parthian pajama unit from RTW.

Hitler wanted to build a railway whose gauge is three meter wide with rolling stocks as tall as houses. Pretty autistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitspurbahn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Freezing_experiments

In mid-1942 in Baranowicze, occupied Poland, experiments were conducted in a small building behind the private home occupied by a known Nazi SD Security Service officer, in which "a young boy of eleven or twelve [was] strapped to a chair so he could not move. Above him was a mechanized hammer that every few seconds came down upon his head." The boy was driven insane from the torture.[11]

In mid-1942 in Baranowicze, occupied Poland, experiments were conducted in a small building behind the private home occupied by a known Nazi SD Security Service officer, in which "a young boy of eleven or twelve [was] strapped to a chair so he could not move. Above him was a mechanized hammer that every few seconds came down upon his head." The boy was driven insane from the torture.[11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Head_injury_experiments

Sigmund Rascher experimented with the effects of Polygal, a substance made from beet and apple pectin, which aided blood clotting. He predicted that the preventive use of Polygal tablets would reduce bleeding from gunshot wounds sustained during combat or during surgery. Subjects were given a Polygal tablet, and shot through the neck or chest, or their limbs amputated without anaesthesia. Rascher published an article on his experience of using Polygal, without detailing the nature of the human trials and also set up a company to manufacture the substance, staffed by prisoners.[36]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Blood_coagulation_experiments

>MechaHitler
>most fucked up
>not the best

Porsche designs were much less aesthetic than the other ones

Because Krautshit technology is fucking overrated garbage?

nah, but there was a soviet scientist who tried that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ivanovich_Ivanov#Human-ape_hybridization_experiments

weren't these at least somewhat useful?

definitely when they used electricity to wake up cyborg nazi zombies.

Poor souls went bald. Thats just cruel.

"Flying saucers" project.

lol

Still pretty fucked up though

then fuck off back to /pol/ then

urban legend

It was real in my mind

Soviet dog head experiment easily surpass everything posted here

*surpasses

Fuck those things in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, scared me when I was a kid with their fucking leaps

youtube.com/watch?v=KDqh-r8TQgs

Communist mad science > Nazi mad science

My gues is that you mean Mengele

Only person I legit believe was born in the wrong generation.