Lets be honest, only dudes care about how much you lift. On some level you are lifting for men. Admit it

Lets be honest, only dudes care about how much you lift. On some level you are lifting for men. Admit it

Other urls found in this thread:

lastnightsparty.com/anthemic/slides/IMG_1660.html
nsfw.myconfinedspace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i lift to throw tennis balls farther for my doggo

>only dudes care about how much you lift

Yes, but women care how your body looks, which is a byproduct of the above.

> dat nip tho
I lift for mirers yes

Sauce?

I-is there sauce?

no after I started lifting girls come up to me in clubs and dance with me. its amazing i feel so much stronger. don't project your gay insecurities onto others user

What's wrong with being a man other men admire? There's nothing inherently homosexual about it, it's about respect of strength, which is inherently masculine.

WHO IS DIS this cunts face is actually perfect I want to face fuck her to oblivion.

Of course I'm lifting for men
I'm lifting for ME. Nobody cares how much I can lift except me because physical power is tangible. It doesn't matter anywhere else but atleast I might be able to find comfort in the idea while I may be weak in every other way atleast I have power in this facet.
Also it makes me look better.

Calm down she's a 5/10. Goddamn nofappers

your mom is a 5/10 you ugly cunt

I admit it, it's natural
>not competing with other men at the gym
>not wanting to be the alpha male of the gym
Low test faggot

>acting strong but in reality you are secretly happy when Jamal sees you struggle with 2 pl8 squat as you know he will now subjugate you later in the steamroom

ok buddy

Im not no fap just a disgusting chubby chaser.

women don't care how strong you are *as long as you are strong*. if you can't move big, heavy, cumbersome shit while answering stupid questions and taking "suggestions", you're not gonna be a very high quality husband without the resources to regularly have someone do it for you. women want you to be able to carry them to bed and win a fist fight, but the most practical means of building strength now require a process they don't care enough to understand. similarly, how much you lift is used by men to gauge your abilities relative to either themselves or what is needed at the time

I'm lifting for myself.

same user

>that girl
>chubby

you guys definitely have body dysmorphia

wut are you on about

How long have you known youre a faggot?

I don't know the source but its on a party website.

nvm. Found it. lastnightsparty.com/anthemic/slides/IMG_1660.html

This is an old as fuck pic I think. But I'll be goddamned if everything about it doesn't scream dirty stinking filthy sex.

dudes and crossfit whores

absolute degeneracy.
Reported.

Ya you never get to see the hot one's cans. Fucking sad actually.

Did i do something wrong?

just /pol/ or /r9k/ leaking dont mind it

Alright cool.
nsfw.myconfinedspace.com/

Yes I only lift for men. More specifically one man. The man writing this reply.

I care how much I can lift. I lift for myself. My gf was already happy with how I looked, I just want to be able to move heavy shit.

that why I switched to powerlifting. I am now unironically a "strength athlete"

/thread

I lift to make others feel selfconcious.

dis desu man

It felt pretty great when the asian oly lifter at my uni said i was getting big. Lifting is somewhat vain and I dont think anyone can deny that.

I lift to be better than other people.

>On some level you are lifting for men. Admit it
I lift for myelf and am male, so yes.

But I don't care about how much I lift or what others think of it. I lift to feel my muscles growing. If that's a bigger lift, so be it.

WRONG.

Women love you for who you are, not looks or other superficial shit.

GF likes to mention my deadlift to people tho.

She's overcompensating for other stuff user. I'm sorry.

>pepe image
>women love you for who you are

what the fuck am i having a stroke

She looks like that rabbit girl out of that last Star Wars and that romcom about skiing.

Maybe he's talking about momsy?

>Women love you for who you are, not looks or other superficial shit.
>implying for a measly fucking second that women don't love you for superficial shit
What planet do your women come from user? Because it shit as fuck isn't earth.

Do you want us to admit it so you feel better about lifting for men? Its okay to be gay, stop hiding your true self.

>Women love you for who you are
Yes, and? Looks are part of who you are.

Pretty much. You're good enough for most women if you're ottermode and strong enough to carry her.

>I lift for myself
>I am a Man

You are technically correct OP

I would suck my own dick if I could too

who has the rest of this set? i know it exsists

I sure hope your reply to his bait is more bait because else you some dumb niggas.

girls don't care about your numbers, but if you're actually strong they will be impressed by what you can do. I can literally grab my gf around her waist and effortlessly lift her up over my head while I'm sitting down. she loves stuff like that.

I lift form men as well obviously. I want to destroy my competition

Most reddit-tier thing I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. Wow. You were posting ironically weren't you.

that's why I lift to stay otter, babe
I leave the heavy stuff for the gym rats

They don't take notice of individual numbers but they take note of who is the strongest.

yea
no homo though

Go back to goybook

1/10, you're not even trying

To get women you need looks & superficial shit, to keep one you need personality.

What's wrong with getting validation for doing a good job?

how much i lift is the best way to track if i progress or not

>brown nipples

>lifting is vain

Unless your unironicly lifting for Jesus

This pic reminds me of my raving days girls all sweaty as fuck popping Molly dancing for hours I think i might do that again

You got any more of them facebook uncle who works 9-5 at mcdonalds and beats his wife and children quotes ?