Why don't you date a girl the same height as you Veeky Forums? Don't you that's optimal for sex and spooning positions?

Why don't you date a girl the same height as you Veeky Forums? Don't you that's optimal for sex and spooning positions?

>image.jpg

A girl close to my height or even taller is my preference, just as long as she is proportional and not a lanklet.

At my height, that is extremely uncommon though.

beggars, choosers, etc

because she'd tower over me if I wore heels.

False, you want a girl that's an inch below you when she wears heels, so about 5-7" shorter than you is ideal

that man isn't attractive

i dont understand

My gf is a foot shorter than me, and likes to be the big spoon. It's pretty great.

>you will NEVER

> if you wore heels

Is that guy rich or famous or something?

Yes the fuck he is

6-7 max

he's average face/body, but isn't overweight, dresses well, and looks like he's probably fairly cultured, which makes him attractive

Because chicks that are 6'4" are rare.

And attractive ones are more or less nonexistent.

That guy looks like the average engineering student (myself included, except I also lift but same face and style) that's not a fat neckbeard in my school.

Yet somehow none of us have supermodel gfs, go figure. He's probably her agent or something.

How tall do you think heels are

well where I'm from that guy would be one of the most attractive engineers at the school. Furthermore, 2/3 of north americans are overweight, and I somehow doubt engineers are an exception, assuming you're american. There's no way this guy is just average.
Also she's definitely not a supermodel, she's above average sure, but if not for her height she'd be a 6 or 7

I'm in Canada, and obviously I'm excluding old and obese people, to me he looks like an average nerdy university age male.

And I though the girl was Karlie Kloss, shes a famous supermodel.

oh, it is kloss, I didn't know
and apparently the guy is worth $500 million so that probably counts for a lot

I'm 6'2" so the only women my height are freakish looking or literal fashion models. Not realistic.

I do kinda wanna know what it'd be like though.

Makes sense now

>millionaire (((investor))) Joshua (((Kushner)))
>brother of Jared (((Kushner)))
Perhaps you understand now.

Karlie Kloss is 6'2" and super fucking hot.

gf is 3 or 4" shorter than me, gotta admit we do fit together nicely

because im 6'3 and any girl that height is either amazonian or a lanky freak

ill stick with stealing short girls from the manlets

>implying I have a choice

The only thing I understand is that you're mentally ill and believe in insane shit.

Lol. The average heel only makes you like 3 inches taller.

Real question.

Why is it tall girls usually have small titties, broad shoulders, narrow hips and man jaws??

I'm genuinely serious, my coworker is 5,5 and her tits are massive and she's a real squeak mouse, nice round face, wide hips etc.

Plz explain thanks Veeky Forums

Oy vey! It's just another (((coincidence))).

Don't worry go--guys. Let me tell you how (((Bernie))) can still win.

>whocouldbebehindthispost.bmp

You came to the wrong site, nigger.

Like I said, you're mentally ill.

Someone with a brain who doesn't live in a fantasy land of delusions built on a foundation of absolutely retard tier beliefs.

Hey rabbi. Don't (((you))) know it's [current year] and shaming people for mental illness is wrong?

Because I like that I can rest my chin on the top of her head when I'm holding her from behind while we are standing together, her hair always smells amazing.
And I like that she has to stand on her toes to kiss me, I think it's cute.
Spooning with her is amazing idk what your talking about, she fits perfectly.

Get fucked kike.

Shorter is wayyy better for sex.

>ITT: doe eyes, cleft chins, thick hair and kiss-me lips are a Jewish conspiracy

Body dysmorphic disorder is a hell of a drug.

Nobody in my family history is Jewish but okay.

You're delusional. Also Rupert Murdoch isn't a jew. It is thought that his great great grandmother might have been jewish. That is some loose reasoning for calling him a jew.

If we consider someone who shares such a minor relation to judaism to be jewish than we can include just about anyone in a corporate position. I'd bet this is the case for many on the list but I don't care if they are all jews anyway.

alternatively, inheriting millions of dollars, owning a media and internet investment firm, and having a brother married to the daughter of the president of the united states makes you pretty darn attractive to just about anybody

No. I think people like you, low IQ highly irration people susceptible and prone to delusions, are a parasite and should be drowned.

I don't want to be that guy to point out typos, but you shouldn't make mistakes like that while calling someone low IQ

Being an (((investor))) directly backed by (((Netanyahu))) and (((Alberto Mugrano))) and related to the president, because (((Rupert Murdoch)))'s wife set up his brother (((Jared))) with Ivanka Trump, so (((they))) could start a war in Syria.

And it turns out the (((Murdochs))) just happened to set (((you))) up with Karlie Kloss too, and (((you))) are now working to convert her to (((Judaism))).

Huh. Well when you put it like that, Schlomo.

>Why don't you date a girl the same height as you Veeky Forums?

BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET ACHEIVED THE FIRST PART OF YOUR QUESTION

Shes not that good looking either. She looks dead inside.

And being a qt is what makes Karlie pick you over every other one of the hundreds of rich media guys she meets every day because she is also rich and in the media.

Nice try squirming away when confrounted with the facts, rabbi. You can get gassed though.

Wrong. They were directly introduced to each other by the Murdochs and Netanyahu. Dumb plebbitor.

I'm not saying he's not attractive. But the money and power is the difference between him and other 99% of attractive human males

6'2'' grills are rare and those that exist usually look weird and stretched out or trundly and/or are uggos. Throwing short girls around is fun and girls are usually into guys taller than them anyways.

I'm shitposting on Veeky Forums while watching hockey and fondling my dick. I couldn't give half a shit about a typo. It doesn't indicate anything other than how desperate some faggot is to find a way to dismiss what I am saying.

They are literally so retarded they believe image macros conjured from some brainlet's lead damaged mind have proved a global conspiracy. They have the scientific literacy of someone who was kept in a shed for the first 25 years of their life and they have inferior genetics, as evidenced by their delusional thinking and lack of intelligence.

I hope that they and antifa mongs, the same brand of idiot but on the left, annihilate eachother in some War of the Retards.

>Muh white people ruined everything
>Muh jews ruined everything
>Muh spastic reasoning and mental illness (x2)
>Muh butchering of statistics that (x2)
>Muh inability to interpret research (x2)

Antifa fags and secret cuckold fetishists are the same thing. Half of their 'discourse' is posting black people fucking the shit out of white women and you're telling me that they aren't mentally ill, low IQ dregs? Lmao.

wow, you sound kind of mad. And you spent a lot of time writing this it seems. Well I'm sorry we made you so angry that you managed to not have a single real argument there at all

>antifa retard pretending not to be an antifa retard

So then you think that an extremely questionable source that says his great great grandmother was a jew is enough to substantiate that he is a jew?

This is my point. You're so fucking retarded you are incapable of the most basic critical thinking or skepticism. You should be mulched and fed to dogs.

>I'm not saying he's not attractive

Good. Because the people implying otherwise are being pretty dumb.

Could you be more obvious? You have to go back.

Tell youself whatever you need to believe, bud. It isn't like you don't already perceive the world through a lens of mental illness and delusion. You should be lined up and shot for degrading the gene pool.

>supporting eugenics
>defending jews
please

>an extremely questionable source that says his great great grandmother was a jew
Huh. Interesting quote you got there rabbi. You wouldn't have happened to have made that up in order to perpetuate a non-argument, would you have?

It was real in your mind, I suppose.

Seems pretty average looking to me, just wearing a suit.

Again, I know plenty of dudes who look like that, none of them are dating very attractive girls, if any.

Obvious about what? That I want all of you extremist, mentally ill degenerates to be rounded up and drowned in piss? That I want to see Nazis and Radcom fags hanging from a bridge? I just want you to be exterminated because it would allow the mentally stable to progress without having your cesspool retard genes polluting the human race.

I want them to be killed because of their behaviour and botched mental development. Whatever the cause of their degeneracy, mental illness and inferior intelligence they should be lined up and marched into a kiln.

>listed religions on wiki are a questionable source
Get back in the oven kike.

Red is 100% confirmed Jewish by the way. Just like (((you))).

No I took the 5 seconds it takes to look up his family history that you neglected to because you take everything at face value, unquestionably, due to your lower IQ and mental illness ravaged mind. You should kill yourself for the betterment of the human race.

Seems like being a Jew is a pretty good deal desu

Only a plebbitor can possibly be this mad. You have to go back.

sounds like you fit that bill for mental illness and inferior intelligence friendo, angrily advocating for the sick and weak to be brutally killed

>all this hate for tall girls
Well my self esteem just took a hit

>Oyyyyyyy veeyyyyyyyy! Muh 6 gorillions!

>muh jew science

Yes just like the scientifically oroven pizzagate. Lmao you are mentally ill. Can't wait until society finally rejects the diseased dregs and lines you up so you can be flogged and decapitated.

post face or at least body

Attractive tall girls are an extreme rarity

>just wearing a suit

Here he is in a T-shirt. I think he looks cutest in sweaters, but I have a thing for sweaters.

>I know plenty of dudes who look like that, none of them are dating very attractive girls

I know worse-looking dudes without Jew money who ARE dating beautiful girls. Whose anecdata is more powerful?

Yeah I'm 5'9 and date bitches that are 5'9. Shits cash yo

No I only want those who exibit strong anti-social tendencies and degeneracy to be killed. Radical political movements are rife with them and they should all be worked to death.

>can't even deny it at this point and is forced to deflect
Looks like you've been found out. What the next step in your Jewish plan?

Because dominating women smaller than you gets them going like nothing else.

You can feel them become aware of how outclassed and defenseless they are any time you pass within six inches or so of one, and at least half the time you can tell they're aroused as fuck by it.

Tall women never

Implying I am not doing this because ultra right niggers are easily inflammed and I enjoy antagonizing dumbasses.

Well then we're both biased, because I never see dudes like that (who to me look average) with cute girls.

haha no you're right, and disagreeing with someone on the internet would be punished by what, being "flogged and decapitated" as you put it?
You're the one with strong antisocial and degenerate tendencies, rabbi

To fuck your ugly girlfriend and cum in her ass.

>writes entire novels of angry text
>calls others mad

with no survivors?

>Being this mentally ill

Another thread derailed by /pol/ very nice

I have, many times, and let me tell you it's way more nice to spoon and cuddle a cute small chick.

That's pretty Jewish. Now how about you actually post a timestamp, so we can see just how big your nose really is.

>being this mentally ill as to say that, wow

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who aren't dating their opposite-sex doppelgangers

NGMI

I am moving my thumbs. Doesn't take much else to send a bunch of morons into a fit. You don't need to actually be invested in what you are saying to say it you know, brainlet?

>posting from mobile

>Desperate to masturbate to other men

t.closet cuckold fetishist

Can't date my own sister, senpai.

not with that attitude you can't

I type on my keyboard with my thumbs, idiot.

A female version of me would be even worse to deal with than my current gf

you don't think he's a millionaire or you don't think he's jewish?
ps take your meds

Tfw I did for while and it was the happiest I've ever been in my life. Still hung the fuck up.

haha what? And you call others low IQ? This must be bait