Why the fuck is the dad bod even a thing...

Why the fuck is the dad bod even a thing? It makes me so mad that I have to choose between liking my own body or looking like a fat ass to get girls to like me. Not to mention I cant understand how being FIT is unhealthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dad bod isn't a thing, you just have no game.

10 years of social evolution is not going to undo tens of thousands of years of psychological evolution. Strong, muscular dudes will always be attractive to women and big titted women with great hip to waist ratios will always be attractive to men.

It's not. Chicks prefer fit, lean looking guys. Like abercrombie models (not fucking Mike O'hearn). Always have, always will. The whole "dadbod" meme is just clickbait bullshit pushed out by shit websites like buzzfeed and jezebel.

There ARE some that prefer bigger guys. This is nearly always a preference for bearmode (like Doug Young), not fat faggots with a gut, tits, and 12" stretch marks on his love handles to match his 12" arms.

This all Jewish trickery by the media. No different that the fat whores on facebook that share images insisting men prefer "meat" (aka fat sluts) and that bones are for dogs.

the thing is.
They never post the actual dadbod. Guy who goes to the gym, is active, probably plays a sport and does something wtih his hands and is in the 12-16% bodyfat range.

They always post pictures of oft pale skinny obese or sloppy out of shape faggots and obese celebs who're desperate for some kind of extra fame.

Chill out. Dad bod is only sought after by women who have either hit the wall or are about to.

If they're still single by around 30 they start making eyes at dumpy betas in the hopes of getting a ring.

A fit dude has much more value and is more likely to just walk away from a relationship. Time is more on his side, not hers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM

Dad bod is a sjw meme.

Ignore and keep lifting.

The pictures they always use are of skinny obese dudes who've never even seen the inside of a gym or know what a pushup is.

Professor Richard bribiescas claims men are more attractive when they are fat looks like he might be getting dicked on the down low and doesn't want anyone to find out he is gay so he claims it is research.

It's probably more that they are dads and are confident in that than their actual body.

longer lifespan is likely correlation not causation

Pic of author

smells like jewish tricks to me desu lads

Cute. And I bet she has nice tits.
I'll dick her cunny inside out and put a babby in her belly.

Dadbod was NEVER a thing.

It was just clickbait bullshit that appeared and disappeared within a matter of weeks last year.

This.

It's just another meme that let's girls with no personality pretend to be unique.

>Why the fuck is the dad bod even a thing
It's not. That article you posted a screencap of was published around the end of the hype last year. Nobody talks about it anymore except for people trying to be ironic.
>tl;dr ded normie meme

>Not to mention I cant understand how being FIT is unhealthy
It's not. Modern anthropology is an almost universally retarded field, so never take anything their professors say without a grain of salt.

Girls generally like muscles

Just live your life with that in mind

These articles happen everytime summer is on the way.

Its to make fatties and girls who can't get in-shape boyfriends feel better.

High fashion and the media still portray people with low body fat percentages and muslces as the most attractive, so they will continue to be the most attractive.

Because we are engineering a race of sick obese passive consumers.

why would you post that? like seriously, enlighten me as to what would motivate you to post that in a place where only guys will see it. if you're practicing your dirty talk it's fuckin garbage m8.

Just look at Conor murphy's videos.

If you got a dad bod youre going to get cucked by a conor murphy.

>garbage dirty talk
That's why he needs to practice, though

I hope you know that this article is absolute bullshit

You mean the father figure?

>Why the fuck is the dad bod even a thing?
Because being fat and unfit is becoming a societal norm; it becomes a virtue because the majority say it's so. Also, if you're fat and weak, but are convinced that there's nothing you can do to change it, you have two choices: either be miserable and maybe kill yourself, or entertain the delusion that you look good, are healthy, and never allow anyone to tell you different. It started with fat women, and now it's bleeding over onto fat men. Just ignore it, there's nothing you can do about it, just don't allow peer pressure to convince you to get fat and unfit like everyone else -- not even women you want to get with.