Is it Ethical to have these deformed beings for our amusement?

They have a life of constant suffering. A vet friend told me pugs and bulldogs are the best because they get so many medicals problems they are a gold mine!

"their distorted physique means that many suffer from health issues including difficulty breathing, needing expensive veterinary care.
The Kennel Club's own research shows that 50 per cent of Pugs, Bulldogs and French Bulldogs have significant breathing problems, and that only 7-15 per cent of them breathe normal"

As long as there are idiots who buy those breads...
Same with people buying fur coats, leather jackets and diamonds.

Hi, sorry why diamons? no animal is hurt

No it's not.
Next question?

"pugs are prone to a number of eye problems arising from the size and shape of their eyes." Due to the shape of the face, the size of the eyes and the inquisitive nature of the breed, pugs are quite prone to eye injury. Rosebushes, sharp corners and any sharp surface or object at eye level poses a risk. Ensure that your dog’s environment is free from eye hazards to reduce the risk of eye trauma.
Cherry Eye
Cherry eye causes the tear duct gland to become red and inflamed, making it look like a cherry. In severe cases, the duct may become so inflamed that it will slip out of place.

Dry Eye
Dry eye is quite common in pugs. It is caused when the tear ducts fail to create sufficient fluid and the eye dries out and becomes sore. Without sufficient fluid, irritants and debris will collect on the surface of the eye. If your pug has red eyes and is constantly blinking, the cause is likely to be dry eye. Your vet can treat this with an oral medicine that stimulates the tear ducts to produce more moisture.
Progressive Retinal Atrophy

This is an untreatable, inherited disease that ultimately leads to blindness. It causes no pain or discomfort. Your pug’s eye will eventually stop reacting to light. However, this is a slow-developing disease that begins late in life. For this reason, many pugs will have passed away before the disease fully develops.

>what are blood diamonds.

>diamonds

What about them? We can't control chimp on chimp violence and you can source diamonds from other rock holes

Was looking about pugs and found this ,,,, damn

"Mentally, this breed is happy, friendly, adoring of people, and very playful. However, their physical deformities make it impossible for these mentally sound dogs to enjoy themselves. They are lovely, active minds trapped in a deformed body."

>implying dogs have a sense of happiness or pain

>implying they don't
They demonstrably do you idiot

As humanities goes they do

*Laughs in Rwandan*

The fact these poor mutated creatures even exist is a testament to humanities selfishness. They dont care that they created a breed that lives its entire existence in suffering. They think it’s “cute”

The life of these dogs is short and miserable. The short muzzles and overly stocky bodies make breathing such a hassle that a number of "well known" Pug champion show dogs have actually died while at shows due to 80F heat.

They are already alive. One is to make their lives as pleasant as they can be (dogs are to a great extent dependent on their relation to humans). What one is not to do is financially support pug breeders (and that extends to other breeds plagued with heritable diseases), PARTICULARLY not unlicensed or shady ones, who pay no heed to proper breeding procedures created to minimize the risk of heritable diseases and ensure a good quality of life for the dogs.

I work in a nursing home for highly disabled people. They suffer, they don't know happiness, they are in hell, and we keep them alive because it's our sacred duty as social beings. The question is not why they live but why they are born. I strongly advocate for eugenics, be it for humans or for dogs. Breeding degenerate pets voluntarily is a crime, period.

>we keep them alive because it's our sacred duty as social beings
Thinking that torturing your fellow person is a sacred duty is grimdark edgelord tier.
Pugs should be euthanized, the whole breed needs to go.

We should stop all Pug, Shi Tzu, Dachsund, puppy mills.

I think that pugs are the best example of why human beings shouldn't practice eugenics. We are actively deforming and retarding animals to increase their suffering, why the fuck would you trust those kinds of people with your own body?

Dachsunds? What if i want to hunt rabbits?

Nothing wrong with shih tzus. Their lives are a lot less miserable than a pugs.

>Thinking that torturing your fellow person is a sacred duty is grimdark edgelord tier.
No because you could be the next and maybe you would like to be taken in care, and no because we don't want to execute people.

IMO kennel club social darwinism stuff is nonsense.

Kennel club should have objective physical tests of ability. Sheep dogs would be tested on their ability to herd sheep, etc...

At least this way you wouldn't have deformed garbage.

>maybe you would like to be taken in care
I would rather not spend the last years of my life in constant pain, fear and indignity. I hope I can kill myself, thanks to people like you I cannot rely on a safe service to take care of that.

>kill yourself
>not go on a rampage killing goatfuckers and dying in a glorious barrage of bullets in pitch battle

Pussy.

Say what you want about humans, but with dogs it's clear that mutts are much healthier and usually much happier too. I feel bad for dogs inbred at this level.

>I think that pugs are the best example of why human beings shouldn't practice eugenics. We are actively deforming and retarding animals to increase their suffering, why the fuck would you trust those kinds of people with your own body?
The thing is, pug breeding itself can be considered as a form of eugenics. Eugenics will happen whether you like it or not. The real problem is how to best manage that and prevent people like those from being in charge of the program. Outright banning it will just push it into the underworld, and eventually they will just topple the anti-eugenics establishment anyway.

my cousins have a shar-pei, debatably uglier than pugs. it went blind when it was 5 or 6 and also had to get one of its legs cut off. i feel bad for the horrible creature

Source nigga!?

Have any of you actually been to a freak show before? Shit is fucking wild, while they don't have the REAL freaks of nature anymore its still crazy to watch sword swallowers, fire breathers, siamese twins, tattooed and pierced weirdos, midgets, armless people doing tricks with their feet and giants

Your cousins are evil animal abusers, please kill them if you can and bring their rampage to an end.

They should have had it put down instead of cutting off the leg.

B-but these dudes are cool right?

Obviously no. But women seeing something cute is more important than suffering. The same also with pitbulls. They are the babies xD of dogmoms and if one bites a toddler’s face off it was impossible to see coming because it was such a nice dog and I’m glad I’ve got another.

Hello, operator? Be a good person. Get a mutt.

No all toy breeds are straight up animal abuse to even allow them to exist. Women should be banned from owning pets frankly. Do not buy a dog unless youve got an actual job for it.

I still don't know why this photo exists.

I agree though

Diamonds are a scam. We already can create them in labs and there is a huge supply that is taken out of circulation - all because the blood diamond industry wants to keep the prices high. If big diamond was broken up, we'd be using cheap industrial diamonds now for everyday life (glass cutters, vinyl record spinners) and industrial purposes (rock chainsaws).

It was us!

every time i see a pug or a chivava or one of those retarded pekinezer things i want to kill it, i just want it to die, to end, because its wrong, it is a thing that is wrong

i do notunderstand how people can keep those things, and even breed them, i do not understand that, its wrong, how can they not see how fucking wrong it is, it a abberation, a abomination

industrial diamonds are used in tools and machinery, they are highly valuble as such, but on the actual diamond market they are completely worthless, because only 'natural' diamonds have 'value' and fabricated ones are 'fake diamonds'

im thinking of cutting up a old diamand saw and making 'diamond earings' for a girl i know

fun part is diamond tools, depending on type and function, are actualy realy expensive compared to the rest, i remember this little drillbit we used on a proxon tool back when i was working in a stonework shop, dude admitted(they dont like to say those things because someone might steal the thing) that the thing tself was over 50 euros, except its more valuble than that cause you cant realy find it easily and especialy cause its 'retooled' in the sense that they had a locksmith refit it so it can be used the way it was

Yeah but that's the thing. The distinction is created by the jewelry industry to be able to take out 3 months wages for a diamond. The scarcity of diamons is fake news promoted by the diamond sellers.

Who fucking cares, they're dogs

>Is it Ethical to have these deformed beings for our amusement?

>Is it Ethical to have these deformed beings for our amusement?

Could you make a Pepe version of it?

>eugenic
>disgenic

pick one and learn the meaning of the words you use

not a very good one. no

It really fucking isn't but at the same time I also don't know if it would be ethical to exterminate an entire species of dogs, be it trough out breeding or actual extermination either.

I think people should be given a choice and a chance. Eugenics and abortion are amoral, euthanasia with consent should be legal tho.

>Eugenics and abortion are amoral
>euthanasia with consent should be legal tho

at my local shopping centre theres always a guy wheeling around in a wheelchair a horribly deformed, shrieking vegetable. i feel so sorry for this guy and his vegetable. it just sits in the chair and shrieks loudly, seems to barely be able to move and requires constant care. the guy (dont know if hes the father) just wheels it around for hours. it would have been better if it was aborted before being born. how would that be less moral than letting it live a life of suffering and also ruining the life of the carer?

Nice. What software do you use for those edits?

Exterminating would be wrong, but I don't see an ethical dilemma in simply not breeding them, or allowing them to mate with healthier breeds.

Because maybe he doesn't hate being alive as much as you think? Why shouldn't he be given the choice to live?

Give him an easy painless way to kill himself if he so desires it, but don't force that decision on him. It might be complicated with cases of mentally retarded people, but we can look at each individually I suppose.