Anyone else thinks there is something inherently sexual with gyms?

Like, in a gym, every female and male interaction (and even some same sex interactions) have this thinly veiled "lets fuck". Like if the entire gym was just some steps away from turning into a massive orgy. Anyone else feels like this?

I mean i never got turned on during gym time but still always felt that vibe.

>I mean i never got turned on during gym time

get a load of this gaylord

No idea what you're talking about.

duh
90% of the people who go to gyms do it to make themselves looks physically better

i get the opposite OP, pretty much everyone in my gym is a low test beta loser

they stutter and shake when i ask them if they're done using the rack, and i havent made eye contact in the past week with anyone there

maybe im ugly

Thats a pretty personal question. Next time just ask them about their dicks or how many times do they jerk off per day. Make small talk first.

>every ... interaction [has] this thinly veiled "lets fuck"
Gym not required for this phenomenon.

Probably because of all the sweat/ release of pheromones in the air+working out realeases Test that is basically fuck juice shot into your brain.

autism is strong in you isnt it?

physical exercise increases emotional responses. try running for an hour and them someone tells you something that make you angry, the effect is increased.

wtf is up with you Jared Fogles' and the loli cartoon pictures, where's the SWAT van when you need it

I have noticed this Op, never thought about it until you brought it up though.

gyms were invented by greek men who gathered in close quarters to train naked and fucked boys between sessions

you fucking tell me

You are an autist and never have sex.

>young people exercising their bodies to reach the peak of attractiveness

>hormones from sexual humans and exercise are everywhere, pheromones from sweat are filling the air

>flushed faces from exercises give people the "I just had sex"-face

geee it is some kind of miracle why the people are sexual...

I think you're just a hormonal young man.

You think a gym is erotically charged? Try taking up a combat sport. Misattribution of arousal isn't shit to play around with.

We... must go to different sort of gyms.

And I'm glad for that.

yeah every time i ask how many sets they have left i get a blow job. its great. i love the gym

Nah senpai, its just for folks to hang around naked in general either learning or training. it was also used for social gathering and intellectual pursuit. why some schools are called gymnasium.

No