Why aren't you training like an athlete, Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you training like an athlete, Veeky Forums?

Doesn't this guy have some points from time to time but since he went all youtuberhe had to make alot of videos, he was forced to make shitty vids and now you can't trust much of what he says?

Im not an athlete nor do I aspire to be

Some of us have jobs and lifes.

So you don't train at all? What are you doing here?

right, but the op was asking you specifically

how much he deadlifts

im pretty sure i pull more and i lift for 7 months

Don't know about his training videos, watched only mobility, posture fix etc. and those are on point

Why the fuck do I see his fucking videos everywhere now? I didnt know who he was a month or so ago and now my youtube feed os filled with his shit.

I do dipshit. 1 hour and something everyday of the working week.

He deadlifts 495lbs for 2+ reps

So what was your point in your first post?

I'm saying that to train like an athlete you need to work like 6 days a week and many hours a day, spend tons of money on food and supplements.

Additional wear and tear on the body with no additional gain. Same reason I don't floor my car at every green light. It won't make me look any better.

That's the whole point of athlean-x though. You don't. Every workout is between 20 and 40 minutes.

>inb4 shill
I don't even follow the program, I just watch the YouTube videos.

It sounds like you don't know what the OP is about

sure thing buddy

Ever notice he always wears long pants and rarely does vids about lower body?

> taking advice from a guy who takes the skipping leg day meme seriously

He actually often stresses the importance of not neglecting lower body training. Don't jump to conclusions just because he doesn't dress like a fag.

> posts videos with literal chicken legs
> his fan club still run to defend him

I'm pretty sure you didn't read my answer.

Are you familiar with athlean x

I'd rather trust this guy since he's a PT and trainer than some tranny looking faggot.
>muh squats
>muh deadlifts
Yeah, the lifts that are easiest to progress and give you a shit physique especially if you are a fat powerlifter or strongman. Because overeating and overtraining your legs is a very rewarding experience. You murican faggots somehow managed to bring HAES to the gym.

Pretty sure you don't, but go ahead and prove me wrong

> having legs in porportion
> tranny
> haes

Jeff pls. Its getting embarrassing

so i was wrong

havent seen his heaviest then.
i pull 175kg

If your legs overshadow your upper body, you fucked up. That's a desirable trait in women, not men.

dude i follow his advice and all, I am a hardgainer... he was born like that, he is a physical therapist and only think he do is lifting... I doubt that I will achieve the same physique as he does. But he is a great inspiration for me, and linking lifting with some science is always cool, at least you know what you are doing.

He said having legs in proportion. Why do you keep arguing against shit he didn't even say?

Anyway. Jeff creates shitty, click-bait content now. I used to love his stuff, and then I realized with some videos he has no idea what he's talking about.

Take a video on buttwink that he made for example. He claims the problem that literally EVERYONE has that causes buttwink is tight hamstrings, and goes on to recommend some hamstring stretches.

Problem is that that's bullshit. I can stick my nose in between my knees w/ straight legs, but have problems with buttwink. Shit like that makes you question all of his content.

He's just like every other youtuber. He's doing this shit for money. He's getting more cash if he titles the video "THE SINGLE STRETCH THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM BUTTWINK" instead of "One possible stretch that could potentially save a portion of lifters from buttwink".

>not wanting to be a woman
never gonna make it