The fat and protein keeps you fuller for longer thing is bullshit. Who honestly thinks this is true?

The fat and protein keeps you fuller for longer thing is bullshit. Who honestly thinks this is true?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224414002386
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/87/5/1558S.long
nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-13-97
youtube.com/watch?v=nP47Yessp_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not thinking about food keeps me fuller longer.

I honestly don't feel any difference in satiation from carbs/fats/protein.

Oddly enough I find it easier to get leaner when I don't track calories/macros because I stop thinking about food, but when I think about food (how many calories I have left) I end up always over-eating because my minds on food all day. But when I don't track I never think about food and never over-eat.

It's just propaganda from the meat and dairy industries. American fatties swallow that shit wholesale of course, because they like eating fatty garbage. The experimental evidence consistently shows that fat is the least satiating macronutrient, with saturated fat being particularly non-satiating. Protein being most satiating is pretty accepted, though there are some studies that also suggest otherwise as well. Obesity doesn't really exist in societies with high carb intake, so epidemiologically there is good reason to believe that carbs are plenty satiating for the average person.

Dry chicken tiddies are filling as fuck doe

that's because they're so awful they put you off eating

what is seasoning lol

I fucking hate when people spout this nonsense. Ever tried to drink a whole bottle of olive oil, it easy as piss. While a whole loaf of bread is hard as fuck to eat. Same thing with butter that shit goes down the hatch so easy.

Gotta love it when meat-eaters admit their cancer and heart attack foods are shitty and unpalatable on their own

Meanwhile you'll never catch anyone saying "let me stuff my banana with chicken before eating it"

Sad!

Try it for more than half a day you weak-minded fatty

It's not a God dammed law of nature man, you ever hear the joke about eating Chinese food and being hungry again 30 minutes later?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224414002386
>Foods high in protein and fibre are satiating.
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/87/5/1558S.long
>It is well established that under most conditions, protein is more satiating than the isoenergetic ingestion of carbohydrate or fat
>However, taken together, evidence suggests that a moderate increase in dietary protein in association with physical activity and an energy-controlled diet may improve the regulation of body weight by 1) favoring retention or accretion of fat-free mass at the expense of fat mass at a similar physical activity level, 2) reducing the energy efficiency with respect to the body mass regained, and 3) increasing satiety.
nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-13-97
>These data suggest that, when compared to high-fat snacks, eating less energy dense, high-protein snacks like yogurt improves appetite control, satiety, and reduces subsequent food intake in healthy women.

Yeah, people never season rice or vegetables or anything...

Wait a minute.

Gotta love when vegans pop out of nowhere when ever meat is mentioned because they cant miss an oportunity to spout their propaganda.

Meat tastes awesome without seasoning too.

Btw the fat and protein fills you up better and longer is valid after you finished eating

>you ever hear the joke about eating Chinese food and being hungry again 30 minutes late
A joke is not good evidence. Obesity was nonexistent when Asians ate a diet of 80% carbs. It has gone up substantially since introducing more meat and fat into their diets.

Americans don't eat Chinese food. If anything they eat Americanized Chinese food much higher in fat and protein than the traditional Chinese diet. But usually they just eat burgers, fries, donuts and tacos, not rice, tofu and vegetables.

You know where that "joke" comes from? Fat fuckers who never eat carbs. Fat fuckers who have never seen a plate of 1000+ calories rice, let alone tried eating it. Fat fuckers who need 4000 calories a day and eat portions intended for skinny Asians.

That wasn't the premise of my bid.

People's demand to season their cancer food far outweighs the need to season vegetables or fruits.

That's why every supermarket sells fruits and veggies that are ready-to-eat sans seasoning (also consider businesses that serve freshly squeezed fruit smoothies) while any establishment or business that seeks to make a profit out of selling ready-to-eat meat sans seasoning is NON-EXISTENT.

Markets serve practically every need, so I'd encourage you to ask yourself why this niche segment of people who love meat just on its own isn't being served, especially considering businesses would have fewer barriers to entry if they needed fewer ingredients to assemble their finished product.

And if you can't give a good answer, then you're doubly dishonest for calling me out for propaganda.

P.S. Enjoy your ass cancer

I-is she blocking my path?

>A joke is not good evidence.

Yeah I know, that's why I posted studies which furthered my point.

>It has gone up substantially since introducing more meat and fat into their diets.

I call bullshit. Most of those countries have been eating large quantities of seafood for centuries. What you're seeing are a combination of economic growth which has led to less work that requires physical labor and an increase in fast food and other bullshit that large swaths of the population suddenly want/can afford. These are countries that have literally never had a middle class and suddenly have millions of people who want to treat themselves to the same crap we've been enjoying for years.

>People's demand to season their cancer food far outweighs the need to season vegetables

Bullshit of the highest order. It's why carrots and ranch or broccoli and cheese are practically understood to go together. Meanwhile people who try to put anything on a good medium rare steak and roundly mocked. Practically all food is seasoned if it's cooked and vegetables are no different. It's why no one wants to eat straight steamed vegetables, there just ain't enough taste.

>It's why carrots and ranch or broccoli and cheese are practically understood to go together.
I'm talking about the totality of a market that proves people find more of a surplus value when things are added to meat and less of a surplus value when things are added to fruits/veggies.

...And all you can tell me is the same fat-fucks who love their cancer food contribute to the market of buyers who demand surplus value to something that's already healthy (fruits and veggies)?

LOL

Well no shit, sunshine. It doesn't change the fact that businesses that don't enhance fruits and veggies still succeed while ones that don't enhance your cancer food are non-existent.

I realize you might not be personally exposed to the reality of the market - you must live in some inbred middle of nowhere in which no one ever buys things like fresh pomegranate arils or a huge container of ready-to-eat veggies.

I know eating roadkill is tempting to you after years of debauchery but believe me - plenty of people eat fruits and veggies just as they are and considering the magnitude, there's a comment to be made when we compare that to people who prefer (not by limitation) eat meat just as it is.

P.S. Once again, enjoy your ass cancer

> It doesn't change the fact that businesses that don't enhance fruits and veggies still succeed while ones that don't enhance your cancer food are non-existent

You mean a grocery store? Name one restaurant that literally just serves raw vegetables/fruit and those things only.

Now name me one establishment that literally serves cooked meat without any additions and that only.

Imhio there are three different kinds of "feeling full"

First of all being "full" through volume.
This cannot really be achieved with fats, protein and starchy/fibrous carbs like potatoes are the best for that.

Some people have to eat a shit ton to hit this kind, depends on stomach size obviously.

2.feeling full by hitting a certain number of calories.

Again fat people have a much higher limit.
There are those hardgainer guys that feel full even though they haven't had enough calories for the day...

3.feeling full through the sensation of shame.

This is what some people develop that don't seem to be affected by the first two kinds. (e.g. fatties and ex-fatties)
I can only trigger it when I eat too much fat.
I start feeling bad in my own skin, tight cloths feel uncomfortable.
A general unwell feeling.
Carbs can't trigger that, ever... actually the opposite thanks to insulin crashes.

>juice bar

Nigga, that ain't a restaurant. That's a glorified blender.

>ever tried to drink a whole bottle of olive oil, it easy as piss. While a whole loaf of bread is hard as fuck to eat.

The market doesn't consist of just restaurants, my world-illiterate friend.

I am proving every point and corollary point I made about market segments and surplus value just by the existence of that business.

Your answer to that is "but it's not a restaurant"? There are studies on why being a fatfuck impairs your cognitive abilities and you're being emblematic of them right now.

And if you really wanted to talk about restaurants in a way that dents my premises about surplus value, you'd have asked whether there are any restaurants that have menu items consisting of plain fruits and veggies and where the restaurants gain economies of scale through those items.

God damn you're slow. You should probably just resort to deflecting like everyone in your position tends to do after being confronted with logic.

Force-feeding fat people a huge amount of PLAIN bread causes weight loss because bread is so satiating that they just stop eating their usual garbage. Carbs also improve hormonal sensitivity relating to satiety
youtube.com/watch?v=nP47Yessp_8

>and where
and whether* I had meant to write

>continues to stall

So basically you have nothing?

I'm content that you're taking my advice about resorting to deflection, but if you really want to be my bitch, take the earlier advice about making peace with and loving the ass cancer that's coming to you so you don't withdraw from the pool of taxpayer money.

It's really revolting when I see you obese people in hospitals.

That's why I half regretted not voting for good ole Ted - at least he didn't believe in individual mandates and forcing people to cover pre-existing conditions.

>still nothing

Why you no logic? :(

Hey user, I'm not the person you were debating with, but I have experiences from working in the restaurant industry that kind of support what they're talking about.
I can recall at least a dozen times where customers ordered salads with no dressing or our seasonal vegetable side with no butter and no seasoning.
However, only one person I ever served got unseasoned meat: a regular of mine who liked blue rare unseasoned ribeye. This is all anecdotal, obviously, but I figure it's worth noting.
Also, there's two restaurants near me that I know of that will serve raw veggies, but I think they're unique to my location, so I'm hesitant to say their names. One's a vegetarian/vegan place and the other is a little Mediterranean restaurant that serves smoothies and sandwiches.
And one more thing...
>It's why carrots and ranch or broccoli and cheese are practically understood to go together.
Broccoli and cheese, fine, but ranch is fucking disgusting. Why ruin a perfectly good carrot with that garbage? When I was a kid, I used to sit in front of the TV with a bag of raw carrots and eat them plain while watching Bugs Bunny cartoons. Carrots are delicious on their own.

Carbs make your insulin rise and drop faster, making you crave food earlier
The rest of the foods are either fats or protons, so yeah

omg i would pay to suck on her enlarged anavar clit

Bump

>Obesity doesn't really exist in societies with high carb intake

hang yourself kid

Have you ever been to a restaurant you fucking gipsy? There's usually a steak on the menu and 99/100 times it doesn't read "steak covered in some bullshit". It reads "steak". Ever wondered why? Because it tastes great by itself. If it's a good stake you don't even need salt.