Why are there so many threads about height and people wanting to be taller...

why are there so many threads about height and people wanting to be taller? i'm 6'8 and i want to be average height every day. being that tall is a curse and not worth it. sure i get lots of attention because of it but daily life is hell.

why anyone would want to be tall and not average height is beyond me

Because people are naturally lazy. It's an inherent behaviour of any natural human bean to want to alleviate responsibility and effort.

A funny kind of irony for a people who supposedly put in effort and take responsibility for their own muscles.

i'm 6'3 and until i visited Veeky Forums i never realised how advantaged I am to be taller than average

because people who work out are on average shorter than average, so you will find a higher statistical probability of people wanting to be taller here.

at 6' i am to my liking ideal height. shorter and i wouldnt be a bit big anymore, but taller more than 2 inches would start being far too inconvenient

about 6 is a sweet spot and im already too big in the shoulders for sitting comfortably next to a non-midget in busses, airplanes, trains, kitchen counters are also too short for me already, so ye 6'8 doesnt sound too fun, but id rather have that that than be 8 inches shorter than i am now x)

>that ass
>the socks
>that position
>nigga I'm bout 2 bust a nut

I'm 5'10 and I'm objectively short. I live in France which isn't really known for tall people, and I'l one of the shortest dudes at my gym.

What's even worse is that I'm skinny and look young, I legit look like a highschooler who got lost there even though I'm 22.

>5'10 and I'm objectively short

I'm 5'4"

You aren't short.

it's too much. complete bare legs (middle girl) is super hot too

Is everything super tiny at 6'8?

Does everyone constantly comment on it too?

faggot i'm 6'5" behold me gains you lanklet

my mate is 6ft7 and gets a lot of aggro in clubs and stuff. if some guy is out looking for a fight that night then they always start on my mate for some reason. See him as a challenge, I dunno. He doesnt even lift.

used to be like that for me but when I turned into giganigga it was just laughs from afar, remember 3 dudes walking taking up sidewalk one bumped into me and i told him to watch it he said "what did you say to me" just started taking off my bookbag, he looked at his friends, looked me up and down and then said sorry...

another time I was in a singlet after lunch walking with friend and saw a group of urban youths begins me giggling and taking vid of me, so I waited till I got to bridge and just turned around and stood in the middle of the bridge taking up fucking half of it and as they walked by, fucking silence and no eye contactaru

lel

haha too funny. People are weird (and stupid).

Sometimes when Im with my mate people will shout from their cars too. Shit like "it's bigfoot!" or whatever.

As a manlet i'd like to apologise on behalf of all the other insecure manlets who have given you shit just because they feel like they have something to prove.

but in reality you're just a gigga nigga who faps to anime girls

meh, i like manlets, most are humble af, but when your as tall as me even 6' tall dudes can see like they are insecure from height, the worst part of being as big as me is that when I just want to walk around unnoticed I can't need a fucking hoodie and sunglasses like i'm actually a celebrity, as far as the negative people it happens to everybody, just the more that notice you inevitably the more negative people that come with it, but it does piss me off all the people that feel the need to out alpha you, either way it isn;t just people shorter than me i'm so big muscle wise i've had guys taller than me before try to out alpha me, lol

tehe don't tell any1 user

>tfw nerd but so chad can pull popular girl pussi

do you actually though no jokes side, I won't judge I swear. I'm just a bit horny 4 u yes homo

I'm 6'3 and more often than not I forget I'm "tall"

I'm 170cm and it's fine. Most men are around 180 here, so my height is barely noticeable, if i'm not standing next to someone.
It's actually better to be a manlet: it makes you look more compact and it's easier to fit into small places.

u will never kno

:^)

also
>tfw I actually made a girls eyes roll into the back of her head exactly like that and it happened to be after I had choked her out like a minute ago and I had to slap her and ask her if she was okay because I didn't know that it's a good thing for that to happen

desu

Thanks now I can't sleep

I'm 5'11" and content with my height, I'd love 2 more inches but it wouldn't change my life.

Once you hit 30 things just start to rapidly decline in so many ways and so quickly. I'm 37 and honestly it feels like a week ago I was dreading being 30. Time went so quick.

I feel so worn out, you know? Like a sponge you use to wash the dishes, grimy, moldy, holes here and there. Nothing works right. Nothing works the same. I look at pictures I used to jerk off to and I feel practically nothing. I don't feel like I'm dying, but I feel like I'm living less and less with every passing day. I ache. My bones ache from the inside out. My joints make noises. I don't digest things properly anymore. I feel like I'm closer to the old man in a nursing home coughing up his liver and hoping for death to take him in his sleep than the young teenager I once was, full of life and hope and brimming with energy.

I cry when no one is looking. I sob and sob with no real thoughts running through my head, just an overwhelming sense of guilt and sadness. I avoid mirrors now. I can't bear watching my tired old face look back at me with dead eyes peering at every crevice, every wrinkle that grows deeper every week. So tired. So old.

40 is just around the corner and unlike 30 I don't dread it. In my 20's that aging process was still an unknown, still a mystery to me. But now I know. I'm halfway through the ever-quickening decline and every tick of the clock is just another ache, another pain, more guilt and shame.

But sometimes, just sometimes you forget. On a good day when the aches have subsided, when you've managed to make it past a mirror without looking you forget. Then you catch the eye of a young, 20-something year old girl and smile, and her reaction jolts you squarely back into reality. You're an old man looking at a girl who could be your daughter, hell even your granddaughter and all you can feel is shame and perversion. You go home, put on your most precious, favorite taffeta dress and some lipstick and look at yourself in the mirror. "Who's a pretty girl?" you ask.

Who //5'5"// here?

I should also mention I'm 5'7".

>Then you catch the eye of a young, 20-something year old girl and smile, and her reaction jolts you squarely back into reality. You're an old man looking at a girl who could be your daughter, hell even your granddaughter and all you can feel is shame and perversion. You go home, put on your most precious, favorite taffeta dress and some lipstick and look at yourself in the mirror. "Who's a pretty girl?" you ask.

Psh. 30 is nothing, you're only old if you give up. Kevin Levrone is 52 and he's ballin, Hugh Jackman is 48 and he's getting even more hotter.

>tfw love the ass on the right, but love the gap in the middle

hard choice

"Who's that pretty lady?" I ask myself again, this time winking coyly at the girl in the mirror looking back at me. I could be my own daughter. If I squint my eyes and look at that blurred reflection I swear I could be that girl, that precious baby girl who shares my DNA with the woman I once loved.

"Who's a horny girl?" I wink again. "Naughty, sexy girl!". I begin to strut in my high heels. I feel electric, not longer the old man being looked at with disgust by that young slut in the street. I am that young slut.

I grab my cardboard cutout of Isley and place it in the centre of the room. "Ooooh, what a big strong man you are!" I say, stroking his shoulder with a painted fingernail. I circle around cutout, making sure my legs are in full view as I finally find myself square in front of it again. I casually drop an earring on the carpet in front of myself.

"Oooooh, I'll better get that!" I gasp, then slowly bend forward, reaching to the ground making sure the cardboard cutout gets a full view of my hairy legs wrapped in this tight miniskirt.

The cat wanders in front of me and we make eye contact. We stop, eyes locked for a good 10 seconds. I'm being watched. I'm being judged. The cat looks back at me knowingly and I begin to shriek. I whip around and lash out at the cardboard cutout, punching Isley squarely in his paper-card head, bending it back. I fall to the floor and start sobbing.

Calm down captain insecurity. He wasn't talking about muscles, he was talking about how everything appears from so high up. Christ.

>having a cat

definitely not going to make it

Because 6'8 is too tall 6'2-6'4 is where your height is actually advantageous. Its not exactly fucking brain surgery mate is it?

6'5 also

I wouldn't trade it for the world

6'8 is just crazy tall.
Better to be freakishly tall than short. You're 11 inches taller than the 5'9 american average. Imagine being on the opposite end, standing at 4'10. It's literal midget status. People may give you weird looks and shit, but at least you wont be treated like a child your entire life as a 4'10 male.

Sucks that taller people die sooner on average, though. If society fucks up and has to restart, you'll be something noteworthy when someone digs up your body. Most of us will be forgotten quickly after passing.

I run to the shower, distraught, almost tripping over the cat who flees knowing what is about to happen. I fling open the door and aim my head toward the sink, but too late. A torrent of vomit streams from my head, blasting it's way out of my nostrils and mouth.

Blinded, I swing around furiously hearing the noise of fresh vomit splatter against the floor and wall tiles. I start to scream but another flood of stomach acid bursts out of my oesphagus burning the back of my throats and nostrils as it is puked out.

I stumble toward the shower and turn on the cold faucet then collapse inside the cubicle, the shower floor now a mix of tears, half digested food and freezing water. I manage to make some sound, a long guttural bellow ending in a high pitched squeak. I look up and notice the cat staring at this scene from the doorway. He briefly makes eye contact, then slinks away, disgusted.

I've got to get this makeup off. Now. I get up and start frantically dousing my face with water, rubbing my lips and cheeks as vigorously as possible. "You're a man, you're a MAN" I reassure myself as I briefly catch a glimpse of my flaccid dick poking out from under the soaking wet miniskirt.

"Youre a MAN! Stop it! STOP IT! Stupid! Baby!", I cry out, slapping myself across the face sharply with each sentence I yell. I feel like I've been gang raped and need to wash off the muck and shame that covers me from head to toe. "Baby! Weak!", I yell, each word accompanied by a short, sharp slap across the face.

>thought I was 5'10
>actually 5'9.5
>shorter than my friends
>don't think I'm going to get any taller

Its not fucking fair, my brother is 6'2 and my dad is 6'. Fuck my mom and her inferior genetics. Ive got a big cock but that doesn't mean shit if I'm manlet tier

What have I even been trying for guys?

Should I just kill myself now?

I kind of understand your pain lad.

A mate of mine is 6'7". We're in the army and he can't properly fit into any of our vehicles. If we ever hit a mine the chaps neck is fucked.

Pic related is what the poor fucker has to squeeze into most days

Also makes for a bigger target and harder to get into cover.

Lankets are basically dead men walking.

You used to go to Kennesaw State University
I once heard you refer to your arms as "sniper rifles".

True. He can't really properly get down behind a wall or anything.

Plus, digging trenches with him is bullshit. We have to dig a trench long enough for the tallest man to lie down in and deep enough for him to be able to hide effectively

>it's a tall person trying to make people feel sorry for him post

This, I'm 6'5 and hit my damn head on everything.
Plus the amount of autistic girls opening with "wow you're really tall", what the fuck am I supposed to say to that? Just completely puts me off, I'd happily trade away a couple of inches to one of you guys

sure ya did pal

You did.
You were saying that if other people's arms were assault rifles, yours were sniper rifles.
It was one of the cringiest things I've ever heard.

6'6, let's not forget the classic
>do you play basketball?

>it's an autist insecure 5/10 faced gymcel ethnicel nerd tries to passively brag in every thread to hide his crippling depression episode

this is kinda pathetic

>tfw fake irl stalker

>tfw internet stalker

I ain't looking at your lil meat lol.
Also, you need to learn when to green text.

post pic

damn nigga u ugly

9/10

No bro 6'4 here. This is the sweet spot, you are the tallest in any group or social circle. Girls mire, you can get lots of girl almost purely because you're a big guy.

I'm good sniper man

leg elongation surgery?

bye, loser

>tfw I just get done saying how it's unavoidable for me to not be noticed and some low presence irl loser comes to tell me how he remembers something I said 2+ years ago

unfortunate face, not even lookism can save you

talking shit on the internet can't save you

>we already know you won't talk shit to my face because you had the chance and you didn't

still waiting on your pics or are you gunna keep shit talking thru the safety on compie skween

added to the gymcel folder

kek

Were you like this 'personality wise' before steroids? I'm natty and from what my friends have told me taking test gives you a god complex personality especially if you are "___loading" I forget the term but its taking alot of test n shit

Why the fuck do you have to post your picture... If that is you. Lets all pray that jesus kills you, hopefully in drive by (niggas seem to like that).

This dude is so much better than you.
I mean he talks some weird shit and but he shits all over you. All the lifting will never help you....

>I run to the shower, distraught, almost tripping over the cat who flees knowing what is about to happen. I fling open the door and aim my head toward the sink, but too late. A torrent of vomit streams from my head, blasting it's way out of my nostrils and mouth.
>Blinded, I swing around furiously hearing the noise of fresh vomit splatter against the floor and wall tiles. I start to scream but another flood of stomach acid bursts out of my oesphagus burning the back of my throats and nostrils as it is puked out.
>I stumble toward the shower and turn on the cold faucet then collapse inside the cubicle, the shower floor now a mix of tears, half digested food and freezing water. I manage to make some sound, a long guttural bellow ending in a high pitched squeak. I look up and notice the cat staring at this scene from the doorway. He briefly makes eye contact, then slinks away, disgusted.
>I've got to get this makeup off. Now. I get up and start frantically dousing my face with water, rubbing my lips and cheeks as vigorously as possible. "You're a man, you're a MAN" I reassure myself as I briefly catch a glimpse of my flaccid dick poking out from under the soaking wet miniskirt.
>"Youre a MAN! Stop it! STOP IT! Stupid! Baby!", I cry out, slapping myself across the face sharply with each sentence I yell. I feel like I've been gang raped and need to wash off the muck and shame that covers me from head to toe. "Baby! Weak!", I yell, each word accompanied by a short, sharp slap across the face.

Funny thing is in europe 180cm is basically seen as tall (5'11) so you still have a chance lad
Though being 190cm masterrace feels much better

Lmfao

>>Why the fuck do you have to post your picture... If that is you. Lets all pray that jesus kills you, hopefully in drive by (niggas seem to like that).
Harsh but justified

Hello newfriend

The height/manlet threads are a tradition around here a "meme" if you will

Can confirm I'm 6'4 in boots and i get a lot more female attention when i wear them than without 6'2

Hey guys, your jelly is showing

I choose left one bro, ...'cause better quads u know.

U should keep posting pics, sniper arms

so jelly blinded by buttrage

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

3>2>1

>guy who stand out of the crowd gets surprised when people look at him

im starting to believe you live in some alternative reality. i have a 6'5 roomate, people look at you because youre a fucking giant, not because "wow he is tall i want to suck his dick so badly".
you know who else get attention? everyone who isnt average, including fat people

Warning!
jelly rising

>implying girls don't like tall guys

manlet detected

im 6'1, my heart is shit and its already fucking uncomfortable sitting in half the bars in town. you already admitted that you stand out of every crowd, people noticing it is fucking natural you narcisstic cunt

go back to programming python phaggot

Thank you self-esteem user

>I can ignore you
Is that right?

>implying i'm the person you responded to

you really do have an ego, you are so used to samefagging you think everyone else does it?

>my heart is shit
boohoo

its an anonymous imageboard, i dont care who you are, it does not change my message

user admitted standing out of every crowd. if you stand out, you will get attention. and just because you get attention, that does not mean its positive, thats why i said fat people

>implying girls don't prefer taller men
>implying girls think the same of a fat guy as a tall Veeky Forums guy

apples to oranges

you sounds like a little bitch, A.

>implying girls don't like popular guys

>implying guys that get more attention don't have it easier getting popular

what are you on about?

>implying girls don't prefer taller men
>implying girls think the same of a fat guy as a tall Veeky Forums guy

pretty sure people in general does not give a fuck about you thats why you try to gain attention from your height on an anonymous korean basket waving forum. noticing something is not equal to giving attention to someone

lmao some tall guy must have fukked some girl you know

;)

:DD SAVAGE ;))))

print "Faggot"

You look like cross between mexican and negro.
JamaHuan. Tyrogomez

>DYEL
>clearly in his parents house
>"sniper rifles"
>calling people faggots

Don't forget he posted his dick

I think he's trolling, but you are obviously a newfriend, his old trip was "BigNig"

nice post

but srs, my dad still plays ball with the boys at age 50 just fine

anyone complaining at age 37 is a MASSIVE faggot

>liking ass gapes
What the fuck is wrong with you

6'4' is too much. Running is harder for you (I mean long distance) and you have a shortened life span

6 - 6'2 is the best. You are taller than most of the people, girls mire, no inconvenients. The only poeple who think you are short are lankets that look like shit

Thigh GAP breh

is this pasta

>why anyone would want to be tall and not average height
because your can place your arm and beer around or on the head of your sub 5'7" girlfriend,
and watch them giggle while under any other circumstance they'd be mad as fuck.

5'11"-6'2" is best range to me.