The greatest of all time is a manlet. it's time to stop with this meme, height doesn't matter

the greatest of all time is a manlet. it's time to stop with this meme, height doesn't matter

that's not anderson, you goof

>anderson
that's not conor you goof

Is that how you spell fedor?

only heavyweight divisions matter, everything else is child playground

>conor
Thats not wonder boy Thompson you goof

being fat and hitting slow is no sport. Go watch bare knuckle if you like to see fatties fight.

jbj is real

mighty mouse has only literal who's he's had a fight vs one legit fighter and lost

anderson fought cans and lost twice to weidman

conner fought cherry picked opponents
anderson

None of these people are Bruce Lee, you goofs

anyone that's not fat will win vs a fat person every single time unless you watch sumo

water doesnt become the object it inhabits. that physically impossible. bruce lee should train less and learn some physics.

maybe if you became water you would understand

CANAH TOINY NEEPOLS MICGREGAH

or a dc fight

>Weight classes
The greatest manlet of all times is a manlet

>fedor

Do you people pretend to be retarded on purpose or do you not understand how this is a young sport and the fighters are improving so it has to be looked at in context?

When it started out everyone fought standup was the be all and end all and then Royce Gracie came in and showed submitted everyone. That kicked off the BJJ phase and suddenly everyone was a BJJ master.

Then some motherfucking wrestlers came in and started throwing the BJJ kids around, then the fighters learned how to stuff takedowns and we were back to stand up brawls.

In all honesty professional, high-level (Where fighters could afford to make a living off it) MMA is only like 20 years old, in ten years we'll be saying JBJ is overrated and he only fought cans.

It goes in phases, someone comes along with a new skill, dominates for a while, then people figure them out and the king gets dethroned and suddenly you plebs say the old king sucked and everyone he fought before sucked.

You have to look at it in context, Silva was dominating the best at the time. At the time the coaches were training top level athletes with what they believed to be the best balance of techniques.

After like 8 years the coaches and accepted techniques began to change the "Changing of the guard" as fighters call it, new, young fresh talent being taught new ways to fight, again, it's a young sport, it will take a long time to figure out a "perfect" combination of MMA (If such a one exists) so you have to look at dominant champions in context of their time.

If Silva was coming up now he'd still dominate, if he was some 20 year old kid who debuted yesterday he'd be a monster by todays standard because he woulda been trained in todays techniques.

Oh, and lets not forget Weidman fought a 39 and 40 year old Silva, it's not impressive to beat up a 40 year old.

And fuck, Silva went 3 rounds to a decision with DC, an olympic wrestler who had at least 30 pounds on him and he still couldn't finish him. Silva's legit.

yeah i'm not reading that

who here stoked for a DJ vs Garbrandt/Dillashaw tho

I hope they get it done it would be the only two legit two belt fight atm

And because there was too much stupid in your post to be able to respond to in one.

MM has fought very high level competition, the whole "Oh MM doesn't fight good guys" is just because you casuals can't understand how much better he is.

Because he dominates so hard you don't see his opponents as tough and because he was the first and only flyweight champion you didn't see him dethrone someone else, so you think everyone he fought sucks.

Cejudo has olympic gold wrestling. He couldn't keep MM on the ground.

Reis is a 2 time BJJ world champion. MM submitted him.

Here's a pro tip dude, when every professional fight publication, every other fighter and every fight analyst calls him the p4p #1 you should listen to them. They know how to fight, they know how to appraise fighters, they know who has high level skills and who doesn't. If every expert unanimously agrees he's good, he's good.

And Cruz is 6 inches taller than him, like fuck, that is a massive reach advantage.

And as for Conor "Cherry picking his opponents" he fought Aldo, who was ranked p4p #1 at the time. WHat kind of cherry ick is that?

"Oh yeah Dana, I don't want to fight tough guys,just give me the best fighter in the world please, and after I win give me the best fighter from a heavier division, thanks, don't want the hard competition"

You're a fucking moron dude, don't comment on the sport if you don't know shit about fighting.

And JBJ was on roids his whole career.

Why do I feel like you did read it and just can't refute it?

only cos cody said he'd go down

if he wanted mm to come up i wouldn't care cos mm would get slaughtered

>Jbj was on roids
Stopped reading there. Like literally every other fighter you dumb goof. Jbj is the absolute GOAT, no one has near a good resume as his, and he's also never lost

I would prefer MM coming up because Cody going down will probably only result in another McGregor situation. MM has slaughtered his entire division while Cody still has to prove himself by defending the belt a couple of times. How the UFC handles this will decide if I ever buy a PPV from their goofy asses again after all these division ruining money fights lel

if mm goes up he has 0 chance though, atleast if cody goes down it will be a fight

It's just 10lbs people are holding his loss against Dom too much against him

> Stopped reading there

Well, it was the last sentence, so it kinda makes sense you stopped reading there.

> Like literally every other fighter you dumb goof

They don't fail the tests tho do they?

And they don't hide under a ring for 8 hours in their gym and piss in a bottle when the testers come round do they?

And they don't look noticeably worse performance wise in their first (And only) fight after USADA came into effect do they?

And several of the people Jones fought either lost to Silva (Sonnen, Belfort) or lost to people who lost to Silva (Rampage lost to Griffin who lost to Silva, Rua lost to Hendo who lost to Silva) so if Silva only fought cans how can you count these people? Wouldn't they be cans as well?

And how long before people start calling Evans a can? He's 19 and 6 now and barely scraping decisions over Bisping, his records gone to shit.

It's exactly like I explained, someone comes in really good (Silva) dominates for a while and then they either get to old to keep fighting at such a high level or get figured out and suddenly when the new wave of fighters start beating the old all you plebs start saying that the old fighters always sucked and were never good and Silva is overrated and etc.

Then in 5 years when some new people beat up all the guys Jones beat you'll say this new guy is great and Jones was overrated and only fought cans. It's a cycle of retardation that casuals keep falling for.

>They don't fail the tests tho do they?
JBJ being dumb as a fucking brick and repeatedly proving himself to have the consequential thinking ability of a GTA online character might play a part in this tho

>Stopped reading there
That was his last sentence you autistic dweeb